Stop supporting the political propaganda machine you constantly decry.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Exercise some fucking will power for once.

MANY on this board brag about not watching CNN or Fox News but you post links to their shit constantly. Every click that links to their articles MAKES THEM MONEY. Money they use to berate YOU and imply that your input doesn't matter.
YOU are actively supporting the very thing you claim is destroying our nation.
It reminds me of the so called conservatives who cry about China yet can't wait to buy the new iPhone or Mac Book.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

MANY on this board brag about not watching CNN or Fox News but you post links to their shit constantly. Every click that links to their articles MAKES THEM MONEY. Money they use to berate YOU and imply that your input doesn't matter.
It reminds me of the so called conservatives who cry about China yet can't wait to buy the new iPhone or Mac Book.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Who died and made you God?

• Banned

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Who died and made you God?
I became the arbiter of my own destiny when I grew up. Shame some of you haven't figured that out and are comfortable being led around like a dog on a leash

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
A lot of the Right seems to think that they have no power..not dreaming that they do have power..but they fritter it away...on dog whistles and dumb shit.
The whole fake news thing...is a construct used to isolate and manipulate you and those who believe as you do. It has worked.

What is destroying our nation is factionalism--and you're not helping, now are you?

• Banned

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
A lot of the Right seems to think that they have no power..not dreaming that they do have power..but they fritter it away...on dog whistles and dumb shit.
The whole fake news thing...is a construct used to isolate and manipulate you and those who believe as you do. It has worked.

What is destroying our nation is factionalism--and you're not helping, now are you?
I don't really consider a lot of stuff as "fake news" I consider it just as I titled it in the title.

I do agree with your second paragraph and I am not claiming that I am not part of the problem. You want people like me to stop what we do then DEMAND an honest media that reports the news rather than manufacturers it. They are responsible for my creation

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I don't really consider a lot of stuff as "fake news" I consider it just as I titled it in the title.

I do agree with your second paragraph and I am not claiming that I am not part of the problem. You want people like me to stop what we do then DEMAND an honest media that reports the news rather than manufacturers it. They are responsible for my creation
I think you have the cart and the horse in the wrong positions. The news has always been managed..from the beginning. From Greeley to Hearst....to Murdoch and Zuckerberg. It's just that the pace and volume of info has increased. I think that I'm responsible for parsing the news and finding some factual knowlege that I can use. It's hard...although I get my stuff off the wire...the slant is everywhere...that's why I have such contempt for NewsMax and the Pundit...and MSNBC/CNN. They don't even try anymore..totally gone to the dark side. I don't mean any political ideology when i say that..I mean that they are consumed by reportorial bloodlust--to the exclusion of intellectual honesty and even a pretense of pair play. Why? Well....all your leftist counterparts demand it--and Trump has fed that fire for 4 years now. It is ironic that i see Fox as taking the centrist position...

Facts are out there..but what you call fact...is up to you.

• Banned

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I think you have the cart and the horse in the wrong positions. The news has always been managed..from the beginning. From Greeley to Hearst....to Murdoch and Zuckerberg. It's just that the pace and volume of info has increased. I think that I'm responsible for parsing the news and finding some factual knowlege that I can use. It's hard...although I get my stuff off the wire...the slant is everywhere...that's why I have such contempt for NewsMax and the Pundit...and MSNBC/CNN. They don't even try anymore..totally gone to the dark side. I don't mean any political ideology when i say that..I mean that they are consumed by reportorial bloodlust--to the exclusion of intellectual honesty and even a pretense of pair play. Why? Well....all your leftist counterparts demand it--and Trump has fed that fire for 4 years now. It is ironic that i see Fox as taking the centrist position...

Some good points and a lot of bullshit.

At this point it isn't news from virtually any of them. They are consumed with feeding the narrative to keep their base tuned in. They have even dropped the profit drive in favor of promoting ideology.
Fox News currently find themselves in a strange place as they have apparently decided to place their base secondary and strive for something completely different that so far i don't recognize. At night they feed the base then the next morning they slap them around. Its like a crazy love hate relationship.

But honestly this thread isn't about the 3 major networks so much as it is people's desires to "win" an argument even if that victory requires them to give the very entity they consider the enemy a boost.

It defies logic and shows a true lack of character. The left will say Fox is all fake then as soon as an article pops up that supports them they trip over themselves trying to be the first to post it. Same goes for the right.

Everyone here considers all sources fake so what the literal fuck is the point?

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

At this point it isn't news from virtually any of them. They are consumed with feeding the narrative to keep their base tuned in. They have even dropped the profit drive in favor of promoting ideology.
Fox News currently find themselves in a strange place as they have apparently decided to place their base secondary and strive for something completely different that so far i don't recognize. At night they feed the base then the next morning they slap them around. Its like a crazy love hate relationship.

But honestly this thread isn't about the 3 major networks so much as it is people's desires to "win" an argument even if that victory requires them to give the very entity they consider the enemy a boost.

It defies logic and shows a true lack of character. The left will say Fox is all fake then as soon as an article pops up that supports them they trip over themselves trying to be the first to post it. Same goes for the right.

It is the tinder that people use to start the fire..and the fuel they use to keep it going. I think that the Left quotes Fox..and the Right quotes CNN...when it bolsters their points...because there is an element of 'in your face' to the action.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

It is the tinder that people use to start the fire..and the fuel they use to keep it going. I think that the Left quotes Fox..and the Right quotes CNN...when it bolsters their points...because there is an element of 'in your face' to the action.
I agree but again, that falls back to lack of character and FAKE RECREATIONAL OUTRAGE.

Where is the backbone? If you consider Fox/CNN fake how could you ever link to them with any credibility?

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Psst...having a cable TV subscription supports CNN/FOX/MSNBC/Lifetime whether you ever watch it or not.

Please remember this the next time you post a You-Tube Video. Google owns them...you don't support a global organization like Google do you?

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Psst...having a cable TV subscription supports CNN/FOX/MSNBC/Lifetime whether you ever watch it or not.

Please remember this the next time you post a You-Tube Video. Google owns them...you don't support a global organization like Google do you?
I do not have cable TV. And no, I don't support Google. I use a variety of search engines. There are many I subscribe to on YouTube however. Most of them for science, history and music.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I do not have cable TV. And no, I don't support Google. I use a variety of search engines. There are many I subscribe to on YouTube however. Most of them for science, history and music.

Every click on YouTube supports google. Why do you support what you hate?

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

How many posts or threads do I create crying about Google?

I'll wait...

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...
They're a globalist company....you don't like globalists do you?

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Troll phone calls on my phone is not on Google lol. Does it suck? Yup. Do I wish Google had better safeguards to protect consumers? Yup.

What the literal fuck does that have to do with fake news or claims of fake news?

Google does control the app store to prevent competitors to their platforms. Thats called a monopoly.

A broken spell checker has fuck all to do with this topic.

I gave you plenty of time to sink me. Instead you sank yourself

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Troll phone calls on my phone is not on Google lol. Does it suck? Yup. Do I wish Google had better safeguards to protect consumers? Yup.

What the literal fuck does that have to do with fake news or claims of fake news?

Google does control the app store to prevent competitors to their platforms. Thats called a monopoly.

The fact remains...you bitch about the thing you support. Exactly what you're accusing others of.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

The fact remains...you bitch about the thing you support. Exactly what you're accusing others of.
I bitched about troll phone calls on my Google phone and a fucking shit spell checker.

You're an idiot, FUCK OFF

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

I bitched about troll phone calls on my Google phone and a fucking shit spell checker.

Your words:

"
Google stripping people of their personal files. Censorship run amuck"

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Your words:

"
Google stripping people of their personal files. Censorship run amuck"
In case you missed this in school, censorship is not the same thing as fake news, claims of fake news, hypocrisy or a lack of self control. All of which are what this thread is about.
Now undo that pretzel you've twisted yourself into in your attempt to TROLL me and fuck off.

Forum List

Back