Stop Insulting God

Zeus maybe a buff greek God, but he is no more than an actual rapist and demented misogynist by any standard.

Also, adulter since he is married when he commit these evil deeds!

Tell me, who could follower such a God deficient in morality such as that damned Zeus?

Muslims do not kill people. "I know better" Muslims kill people. They use people like Americans, Europeans and others. They kill them and then reap the fruits of what they sow: people who fear them; because that is as much as to love them. So at least, don't blame Islam or Muslims, but blame those special Muslims only.

That does not hide the evil of Christianity. People the world over going everywhere insulting God Almighty, claiming the Almighty God is human or that he has a human son. If you did believe in such a thing, you would either worship the Jews or deny God; depending on whether to you, respectively, he was God or the son of God. If to you, really, he was God, then you would have worshipped the Jews. And if to you, really, he was the son of God, you would have denied and come against his father who abandoned him so that the Jews killed him.

Christianity is an insult to God Almighty, simply.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.
What does god get out of a relationship with you? Puny human.

Muslims do not kill people. "I know better" Muslims kill people. They use people like Americans, Europeans and others. They kill them and then reap the fruits of what they sow: people who fear them; because that is as much as to love them. So at least, don't blame Islam or Muslims, but blame those special Muslims only.

That does not hide the evil of Christianity. People the world over going everywhere insulting God Almighty, claiming the Almighty God is human or that he has a human son. If you did believe in such a thing, you would either worship the Jews or deny God; depending on whether to you, respectively, he was God or the son of God. If to you, really, he was God, then you would have worshipped the Jews. And if to you, really, he was the son of God, you would have denied and come against his father who abandoned him so that the Jews killed him.
Jesus, a man you say was a true prophet as well forgave those who insulted and mocked him. He said to those who follow God to forgive and never to use violence. Was he wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since there is no god what I hear theists saying is "stop insulting me". Every day there are less and less of you and I dont see modern man being duped again. I dont think anyone would believe a moses today went up mount everest and talked to god. And I dont think modern children who learn evolution are going to teach their kids a lie over the facts when they come to an age kids stop believing in Santa. The god hypothesis isnt necessary

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.
Stop insisting that we Christians adhere to your dogma. You may not be permitted to draw your prophet's image, but that rule does not apply to me. If you want to live in this society, YOU must adhere to our rules.

Should I ever go insane and move to a nation ruled by a faith, it will then be my responsibility to conform to the local mores.

there is not compulsion for anyone to follow Islam. People of the book have the right to pray in their way and are not subject to sharia.
If muslims don't know that then they don't understand their own faith.
Intolerant muslims are not following Allah but Shaitan

Stop insisting that we Christians adhere to your dogma. You may not be permitted to draw your prophet's image, but that rule does not apply to me. If you want to live in this society, YOU must adhere to our rules.

Should I ever go insane and move to a nation ruled by a faith, it will then be my responsibility to conform to the local mores.

there is not compulsion for anyone to follow Islam. People of the book have the right to pray in their way and are not subject to sharia.
If muslims don't know that then they don't understand their own faith.
Intolerant muslims are not following Allah but Shaitan
I was just told in the previous post that my belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God is blasphemy. I was further admonished to stop insulting God by adhering to my beliefs. This seems to be a compulsion to follow Islam.

I appreciate that some Islamics have taken their zeal, their devotion and their faith to extraordinary levels. They prosteltize their beliefs not through compassion, but intimidation. This is true of all fundamentalists no matter what faith they follow.

However, in this nation, we are not governed by any specific faith. We do not edjudicate according to scripture or dogma. Those of us who are not Muslim are not bound by Muslim law or dogma and will not stand being told we must just to accommodate the zealous. Our society is a secular society, a tolerant society and a free society. We like it that way. It's been working out well for us for centuries.

Forumers,

Such are the men who do great evil and say,
"you also are doing great evil." You must be responsible, stop insulting the Almighty God by saying He has a son. This religion of Christianity is most iniquitous. How terrible. Stop insulting God.

Or what?

`

Mohammed described how a good muslim should wipe his ass with an uneven number of rocks. I bet you don't do that.

Didn't you a few times insult me personally instead of addressing my post?
-Sura 2:98

Forumers,

Such are the men who do great evil and say,
"you also are doing great evil." You must be responsible, stop insulting the Almighty God by saying He has a son. This religion of Christianity is most iniquitous. How terrible. Stop insulting God.

Or what?

`

Or muslims will kill you--------the ethos of islam is "we will kill you"

Heck, if I REALLY wanted to insult God, I would have God choose for a representative some sort of mass-murdering psychopath who killed people for a living, took what was theirs, raped women and had sex with children.

Oops -- I guess I'm a bit late with my suggestion. Looks like somebody beat me to it by 1400 years or so.

If "you" believe, then you shouldn't insult.

If others don't believe then anything they say is said about nothing. How do you insult nothing?

It is only your belief to you.

In Islam there is not compulsion to religion, which means everyone can believe what they want and muslims not only are supposed to tolerate but protect our rights to our beliefs.............in the east or west.

Islam and sharia are "only" for muslims who want to observe them.

Those who claim to believe in 'God', yet strive to define and limit their deity with words, only testify to their ignorance by speaking. That would constitute blasphemy if their god were real and nonsense otherwise.
The very insinuation that 'The Supreme Being' could be insulted by a mere creation shows a basic flaw in reasoning.

F

Fuck God
Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammed

And Fuck you

F

Fuck God
Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammed

And Fuck you

You left off: fuck yourself.

F

Fuck God
Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammed

And Fuck you

Fuck all you religious wack jobs

F

Fuck God
Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammed

And Fuck you

Fuck all you religious wack jobs

Fuck off, fuck face. I'm not even particularly religious. But you are a fucking bigot piece of shit motherfucker, ya motherfucker.

Forum List

Back