Stop blaming the establishment for our problems

The playing field needs to be more level for 3rd party candidates. The republicans and democrats have had a stranglehold on the United States since forever.

Term limits and harsh penalties for corruption of any kind would be a good place to start.
At this point politicians get away with things that we would be locked up for.

No..money buys the politician. The same fucken politicians we've been electing for the last 60 years.
It's time for a change and Trump is the only option unless you can point out someone i've missed.
Money buys what YOU support because YOU Vote for the same people over & over & over again.
The money would have no power were it not for YOUR vote

Alright than...point out these other choices we've had.
You cant vote for quality people when there are none running.

Are you really stating that there were no other "quality" people in the field of GOP hopefuls?

WOW...you catch on fast.
There haven't been any from either side of the aisle or we wouldnt be in the mess we're in right now.
The establishment has had a strangle hold on this country for over sixty years and it's been nothing but graft and corruption.

And you’re leaving this “mess” really soon, right? No? Hmmm…either you like the mess or you’re full of shit. I’m guessing you’re just full of shit.

Seriously…what “mess” are you talking about? We have problems, sure. We’ve always have and always will. But there aren’t many persons in the world who wouldn’t trade their lot in life for yours (or mine) in 5 seconds.

God damn you’re a fucking idiot.

Please tell us about this fantasy candidate/politician from our non-messy past you’d like to resurrect.

Yet again the liberal twat will do anything for party and be damned what it does to country.
You make me sick.

Forum List

Back