Stop blaming the establishment for our problems

Meh, the establishment isn't the problem. It's the money used to control politics.

And the establishments willingness to accept that money,and in fact encourage it.
All complete and total bullshit unless you're going to tell me your vote is bought & paid for. Money does not buy my vote. Money does not buy any vote. Complacency & ignorance buys votes.

Meh, the establishment isn't the problem. It's the money used to control politics.

Money doesn't control politics--MSM controls politics. They tell people what to think.
BULLSHIT

Ignorance controls it. Voter ignorance. You choose to believe what you are fed.

The media & money only have as much control as YOU GIVE THEM

Yes we hate the establishment because of what they've done over the last few decades, but let's vote for the guy who has proudly admitted to being part of the establishment for the last few decades but now says he swears he's not anymore!!! :rofl:

GO TRUMP!!!

How is somebody "in the establishment" who's never been in politics before????

BULLSHIT

Ignorance controls it. Voter ignorance. You choose to believe what you are fed.

The media & money only have as much control as YOU GIVE THEM

Ignorance doesn't control anything because ignorance is optional.

Correct, the MSM is only as powerful as people make them. That's why when they print or tell you BS, turn them off.

And the establishments willingness to accept that money,and in fact encourage it.
All complete and total bullshit unless you're going to tell me your vote is bought & paid for. Money does not buy my vote. Money does not buy any vote. Complacency & ignorance buys votes.

No..money buys the politician. The same fucken politicians we've been electing for the last 60 years.
It's time for a change and Trump is the only option unless you can point out someone i've missed.

Yes we hate the establishment because of what they've done over the last few decades, but let's vote for the guy who has proudly admitted to being part of the establishment for the last few decades but now says he swears he's not anymore!!! :rofl:

GO TRUMP!!!

How is somebody "in the establishment" who's never been in politics before????
I don't know. Ask him! He's the one who's been bragging about it!

No..money buys the politician. The same fucken politicians we've been electing for the last 60 years.
It's time for a change and Trump is the only option unless you can point out someone i've missed.
Money buys what YOU support because YOU Vote for the same people over & over & over again.
The money would have no power were it not for YOUR vote

Forum List

Back