Stop blaming the establishment for our problems

Meh, the establishment isn't the problem. It's the money used to control politics.

Blaming the symptom. The problem is the power the Federal government wields. The way to limit it's impact is to limit it's size.

The idea you're going to keep growing government yet get the money out of controlling it is frankly just moronic. Money will always pursue power and the more power government has, the more money will work to control it. I mean duh

No complaints here. I've done well all these years under "the establishment".

As have most of the population.

Quick Poll:

How many of those posting on this thread have moved out of the US because things are so bad here????

Hmm...a whopping zero.

Tells you all you need to know about how bad things are IRL.

Are things perfect? Not at all. Far from it. Better to have an engaged President who knows what the problems are as opposed to Trump who doesn't know, doesn't care, and is seeking the post because he thinks its a cool gig.

Meh, the establishment isn't the problem. It's the money used to control politics.

And the establishments willingness to accept that money,and in fact encourage it.
All complete and total bullshit unless you're going to tell me your vote is bought & paid for. Money does not buy my vote. Money does not buy any vote. Complacency & ignorance buys votes.

No..money buys the politician. The same fucken politicians we've been electing for the last 60 years.
It's time for a change and Trump is the only option unless you can point out someone i've missed.
Money buys what YOU support because YOU Vote for the same people over & over & over again.
The money would have no power were it not for YOUR vote

Alright than...point out these other choices we've had.
You cant vote for quality people when there are none running.

No complaints here. I've done well all these years under "the establishment".

Quick Poll:

How many of those posting on this thread have moved out of the US because things are so bad here????

Hmm...a whopping zero.

Tells you all you need to know about how bad things are IRL.

Are things perfect? Not at all. Far from it. Better to have an engaged President who knows what the problems are as opposed to Trump who doesn't know, doesn't care, and is seeking the post because he thinks its a cool gig.

Quick Poll:

Hmm...a whopping zero.

That's like asking how many people moved away from areas that were devastated by tornadoes or hurricanes.

How many righties threaten to move if their selection of President doesn't get in compared to all those Hollywood types that make the same threat every presidential election?

Engaged President? Yes......engaged in crime. Hillary is only in it because she is a professional politician, and getting to be President is the apex of that profession. Trump will be giving up a lifestyle and a very profitable business to become President. Moving to the White House would be a step down in life. Maybe one of these candidates actually wants to become President because they really care about the country.

Yes, the rich white billionaire is the poster child for the anti-establishment!!!

Trump made his money by working the private sector to become successful. Hill Billy made their multi-millions through politics. Yes, I would say Trump is much less establishment than those two.

Not sure what is more humorous...that you wrote it or that there is an adult who actually feels that way.

Tsk Tsk...better luck next life loser boy.

And the establishments willingness to accept that money,and in fact encourage it.
All complete and total bullshit unless you're going to tell me your vote is bought & paid for. Money does not buy my vote. Money does not buy any vote. Complacency & ignorance buys votes.

No..money buys the politician. The same fucken politicians we've been electing for the last 60 years.
It's time for a change and Trump is the only option unless you can point out someone i've missed.
Money buys what YOU support because YOU Vote for the same people over & over & over again.

Are you really stating that there were no other "quality" people in the field of GOP hopefuls?

To be fair they all start out local. Who you vote in for city council today may be your option for Senator in a decade or two.

They would not be there were it not for us. Much like everything else in life you reap what you sow.

What you need to do is realize our problems aren't that bad. All the economic numbers are good. I'm doing great. My friends and neighbors are doing great. These problems are manufactured by a campaign.

Are you really stating that there were no other "quality" people in the field of GOP hopefuls?

WOW...you catch on fast.
There haven't been any from either side of the aisle or we wouldnt be in the mess we're in right now.
The establishment has had a strangle hold on this country for over sixty years and it's been nothing but graft and corruption.

To be fair they all start out local. Who you vote in for city council today may be your option for Senator in a decade or two.

Exactly. More career politicians that get more corrupt as they climb the ladder of power.
And they'll do anything to hold onto that power as we've seen with the clintons and numerous other career politicians from both sides.

Quick Poll:

How many liberals have left? You're saying half the country are racist, sexist, homophobic bible thumping gun huggers who advocate genocide, so why haven't you left?

LOL, not a serious question, parasites never voluntarily leave the host ...

WOW...you catch on fast.
There haven't been any from either side of the aisle or we wouldnt be in the mess we're in right now.
The establishment has had a strangle hold on this country for over sixty years and it's been nothing but graft and corruption.

And you’re leaving this “mess” really soon, right? No? Hmmm…either you like the mess or you’re full of shit. I’m guessing you’re just full of shit.

Seriously…what “mess” are you talking about? We have problems, sure. We’ve always have and always will. But there aren’t many persons in the world who wouldn’t trade their lot in life for yours (or mine) in 5 seconds.

God damn you’re a fucking idiot.

Please tell us about this fantasy candidate/politician from our non-messy past you’d like to resurrect.

WOW...you catch on fast.

And you’re leaving this “mess” really soon, right? No? Hmmm…either you like the mess or you’re full of shit. I’m guessing you’re just full of shit.

Seriously…what “mess” are you talking about? We have problems, sure. We’ve always have and always will. But there aren’t many persons in the world who wouldn’t trade their lot in life for yours (or mine) in 5 seconds.

God damn you’re a fucking idiot.

Please tell us about this fantasy candidate/politician from our non-messy past you’d like to resurrect.

Where did you go when you had enough of a country run by rich, white old men and corporations? I'd like to take a look at the utopia you found

Oh i disagree. It's perfectly fair and reasonable to blame the Establishment. It's more corrupt and dangerous than ever. The Political Elite Class truly feels it's above the law. And isn't it? Very dark dangerous times are coming.

Trump could shake things up a bit. But i don't believe the Globalist Elite Establishment will allow that to happen. He refuses to be a George Soros Puppet. They ain't havin that.

Ted Cruz is a perfect example

The man fought everyone in DC and was lauded as the anti establishment candidate until he expressed his distaste for Trump. Suddenly that made him the status quo candidate.

Forum List

Back