stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

If I was Trump, that pos would be in GITMO right now being waterboarded by John Kiriakou.
Wtf is wrong with your brain? How about we out you in gitmo and torture you, since you just said that about a career official?
December 11th can't come too soon.

If I was Trump, that pos would be in GITMO right now being waterboarded by John Kiriakou.
Wtf is wrong with your brain? How about we out you in gitmo and torture you, since you just said that about a career official?
Trump supporters have totally lost any connection to reality.
History is not on your side.

Trump supporters have totally lost any connection to reality.
History is not on your side.
You don't seem to understand critical thinking on any level. You need a lot of help. And by the way, no one, including yourself, has any idea of what you are talking about.

John O Brennan went on Rachel Maddow's show calling the president of the United States a traitor. If I was Trump, that pos would be in GITMO right now being waterboarded by John Kiriakou.

Brennan has been proven right based on Trump's own treasonous, illegal actions that Trump himself did not deny or contest.

Angelo, funny faces are for cowards who surrender. I take it you have nothing of value to debate?

How does one get convicted of helping Trump commit a fake crime?

Trump should make their heads explode and pardon Stone
He should pardon him and Flynn.

Adam Shitts lied when he "read" the Trump transcript.
The only liar here is you.
The house has no dignity and deserves no respect. I look forward to the American people removing the left from positions of power do to their abuse.

The house has no dignity and deserves no respect. I look forward to the American people removing the left from positions of power do to their abuse.
You continue to present us with more failing nonexistent arguments. You are a liar and a failure incapable of debate.

You continue to present us with more failing nonexistent arguments. You are a liar and a failure incapable of debate.
I made my argument in my first post. Since it clearly triggered you I am willing to offer you a binkie along with a nice view of my middle finger.

A treasonous criminal.
War criminal at that ( Libya, Syria, Pakistan....)
Behind the Sudden Death of a $1 Billion Secret C.I.A. War in Syria
Hah...you will believe ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back