Stolen Elections

Yes, Phony. You did lie. You still are lying. It’s plain to see. I also did correct you. But you are devoted to your dishonesty and are committed to your retardation.

You are finally being sent to the Phantom Zone. I periodically review the scum like you who have been put on ignore. So, someday, I might have the displeasure of seeing your delusions of adequacy again. But not too soon.

Have a healthy interlude. Be safe. Learn some honesty. Try to commit to it. It may burn your thin skin. But, that’s ok. I don’t care.

Adieu. :finger3: :ahole-1::itsok: :fu:

LOLOLOL

Ignoring reality doesn't actually alter reality, Welshy; and retreating to your safe space doesn't actually shield you from me proving you welched on that bet.

I quoted you admitting you lost the bet. Admitting you were leaving the forum and insisting you wouldn't return and post under a new name. All of which you stated knowing Zona had not posted for some time. That reveals you knew it was still a valid bet.

Yet here you are, still posting under a new name.

You welched, Welshy.

giphy.gif

I did, it says the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

So, where is this steal stuff?
That is the big lie that has failed miserably. More people believe the election was stolen every day. All you can do is repeat your lies as the evidence accumulates. Many of the new findings are getting national attention. The tide has turned.

That is the big lie that has failed miserably. More people believe the election was stolen every day. All you can do is repeat your lies as the evidence accumulates. Many of the new findings are getting national attention. The tide has turned.
Where is the polling that shows that?

When Stacey Abraham loses an election bid, it was all about election fraud and voter suppression.

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types, any claim of a stolen election is just kook “conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.

Imagine the Dim clamor had Trump won! Imagine that the Dims and their handmaiden apparatchik media claimed that the GOP had constructed an elaborate set of election frauds in the swing states (as is now alleged against the Dims).

There would already have been a third impeachment circus. The media cacophony would be loud, endlessly looped and more screechy than Hillary’s cackles.
No "crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud" whatsoever. You are nothing but a miserable fucking liar.

Forum List

Back