Stolen Elections

Yes there is. There is a difference between conclusive evidence of the claim and clear evidence meriting the concern.

And why would a foreigner be so concerned about this topic? You’re so concerned you seek to bury the thread? Tipping your hand, taint.
No "clear evidence meriting concern" whatsoever. Did I mention that you were pos liar?

When Stacey Abraham loses an election bid, it was all about election fraud and voter suppression.

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types, any claim of a stolen election is just kook “conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.

Imagine the Dim clamor had Trump won! Imagine that the Dims and their handmaiden apparatchik media claimed that the GOP had constructed an elaborate set of election frauds in the swing states (as is now alleged against the Dims).

There would already have been a third impeachment circus. The media cacophony would be loud, endlessly looped and more screechy than Hillary’s cackles.
Absolutely zero evidence of voter fraud in Trumps reelection.

No "crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud" whatsoever. You are nothing but a miserable fucking liar.
You are beyond late to this party. And you are wrong again. What else is new? There is a boatload of completely crystal clear evidence of fraud. Your denial amounts to you being a dolt and the liar.

That said, you might want to consider taking shit a bit slower, you asshole. It can be true that the evidence of fraud is crystal clear (which it is, you cheap ass liar) and simultaneously true that the fraud was not sufficient to have altered the electoral college outcome. Face it: when I said the former, you assumed that latter. You’re a tool.

One more thing: I’m also not saying that the fraud did not affect the outcome of the election. It doesn’t look like there was enough. But that story is still open.

Either way, unlike you: I have been the one telling the truth. You have been and you remain the liar.

Not a false claim. There was zero proof of a stolen election.
A very different proposition than your first claim that there was no election fraud. Of course there was. I didn’t say that it succeeded in reversing the actual election outcome. I think the latter is actually hard to establish. Not saying it’s out of the question. But I haven’t seen evidence yet to convince me.

Your posts show your true character, it’s not a compliment.
Your posts show you truly are retarded. That’s also not a compliment. I doubt you have the ability to divine my character from my positions on these topics, retard. You’re not bright enough to read a direction with a compass. But back ON topic?

I don’t know that the election was stolen. I do know that there were fraudulent votes cast. Your denial of that shows that you are pitifully ignorant or a lie. TTFN

Forum List

Back