Stock Market Tells the Tale: Trump Set to Win in November

Bullish investors are backing Trump!

It takes balls of steel to invest in this market. Nonetheless, it's happening!
Birds of a feather (steel balls!), flock together!

Trump 2020!!!

New employment figures come out next Friday.

Not going to be pretty
Yup! - It's all about Jobs, not how much printed money Trump can pump into crappy zombie companies like Boeing to drive up the stock prices. Trump is protecting all companies from whistle blowers & lawsuits. The workers & voters can't even afford toilet paper & Trump supporters think he is the greatest.

Who cant afford toilet paper?
images

full-rolls-of-toilet-paper-2014-ashley-lily-scarlett.jpg

web1_Price-Gouging-Maine-640x381.jpg

Go to another store.

Suck on it, Dims!

What is the stock market telling us about the November election?
Despite the fact that America currently has over 38 million unemployed workers, the market is down 8.5% this year, having gone up 32% since the late March low. Why is the stock market going up while our economy teeters on the edge of a Great Depression?

Market Summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI
25,400.64 −147.63 (0.58%)

The unemployment rate will be back to zero with the stroke of a Sharpie.

The way I see it the S&P 500 has risen 33% under Trump during his 1224 days as president which is strikingly similar to the 34% increase it rose during Obama's last 1224 days. As far as the economy goes my interest is whether coal miners felt Trump sold them a bill of goods in 2016, and whether farmers have recovered from the losses incurred during the economic clash with China? It isn't so much that I expect Trump to lose their backing, but rather if they'll turn out to the polls as enthusiastically as they did in 2016?

Not going to be pretty
Yup! - It's all about Jobs, not how much printed money Trump can pump into crappy zombie companies like Boeing to drive up the stock prices. Trump is protecting all companies from whistle blowers & lawsuits. The workers & voters can't even afford toilet paper & Trump supporters think he is the greatest.

images

Go to another store.
Up Yours! - There is no other store for 40 miles & they are out. Amazon is $11.50 per roll. It's best to vote out Trump!
Toilet Paper.png

Trump will win in a landslide and his enormous coattails will win back the House and increase the seats held in the Senate.

Sorry LWNJ's, "we the people" see right through your bullshit.
You’re living in a fantasy land of your own making.

Not going to be pretty

images

Go to another store.
Up Yours! - There is no other store for 40 miles & they are out. Amazon is $11.50 per roll. It's best to vote out Trump!
View attachment 342164
The problem with that, is it means Sniffy is potus. Either way the people lose, but the wealthy will be well cared for.

Not going to be pretty

images

Go to another store.
View attachment 342164

You chose where to live. I bought a package of 24 rolls for $10.99 last week at Publix.

Hate the gougers, not Trump.

Why don’t you blame China?

Not going to be pretty

images

Go to another store.
View attachment 342164

You chose where to live. I bought a package of 24 rolls for $10.99 last week at Publix.

It's not China's fault Trump blew off the virus and ended up murdering 100,000 Americans through his incompetence.

I'm sure you all grovel behind Trump and eat his shit right up, but don't expect any intelligent people to join you.

While the infection was spreading completely unchecked due to a lack of tests, and South Korea was testing 10,000 of their citizens every day, Trump was being hogtied by the impeachment.

Oh, wait...

Trump was actually too busy using taxpayer dollars to travel around the country holding campaign rallies, and he brought Mike Pence with him.

trump-rallies.jpg

When Trump wasn't out of town carousing at rallies, he was out of town relaxing on the golf course, at taxpayer expense:

Trump-2020-golf-trips.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, your wartime president:

20170728-trumpaberdeen.jpg

I take no responsibility at all!

Not going to be pretty

images

Go to another store.
View attachment 342164

It's not China's fault Trump blew off the virus and ended up murdering 100,000 Americans through his incompetence.

I'm sure you all grovel behind Trump and eat his shit right up, but don't expect any intelligent people to join you.

You post like someone who is genuinely worried about the November outcome.

And, well. you should be! :auiqs.jpg:

Not going to be pretty

images

Go to another store.
View attachment 342164

Every last thing the tard herd and Trump criticized Obama for has come to pass in spades.

Record unemployment.

Record trade deficits. And that was BEFORE the pandemic.

Massive deficits. Trump added $3 trillion to the debt BEFORE the pandemic. I always said he would shatter Obama's debt record, but I thought it would take him two terms to do it. Now it looks like it will take only one!

Record golf trips.

Total moral depravity.

The most corrupt administration since Grant. Possibly ever.

The list goes on and on and on.

And you submissive cucks just sit there and take it.

Trump has projected all of his own personal failings onto others so much, I am starting to think he was born in Kenya.

Not going to be pretty

images

Go to another store.
View attachment 342164

Every last thing the tard herd and Trump criticized Obama for has come to pass in spades.

Record unemployment.

Record trade deficits. And that was BEFORE the pandemic.

Massive deficits. Trump added $3 trillion to the debt BEFORE the pandemic. I always said he would shatter Obama's debt record, but I thought it would take him two terms to do it. Now it looks like it will take only one!

Record golf trips.

Total moral depravity.

The most corrupt administration since Grant. Possibly ever.

The list goes on and on and on.

And you submissive cucks just sit there and take it.

Trump has projected all of his own personal failings onto others so much, I am starting to think he was born in Kenya.

I already think that you were born in Wuhan.

Forum List

Back