Still Hate Hillary Clinton? She Was Right Then And She’s Right Now

If you still hate Hillary Clinton for some reason, time to get over it. She was right about Donald Trump and his movement in 2016, and she's right now.

During the presidential campaign five years ago, Clinton made the simple observation that a large percentage of Donald Trump's followers could be considered a "basket of deplorables" because of their racism, white supremacy, nativism, misogyny, religious hatred and other retrograde antisocial values and beliefs.

As I wrote here several weeks ago, "In many ways, Clinton was too kind. If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables"

A lot of people underestimated how many religious racist idiots there are. A lot of us didn’t.
Salon…nuff said!

OK. Trump is long gone but still lives in your empty head it seems. Didn't need Trump to win VA and almost win NJ.
Maybe your party is finally waking up to the fact that he's a deranged simpleton.

Took you long enough.

With all due respect, Skews...that loss to Trump because of all the shit Hillary pulled will haunt her for the rest of HER life! Hillary Clinton is a power hungry harpy who didn't get the one thing she wanted most in the world...the Presidency...and it will eat at her each and every day!
At least when she isnt drinking gallons of Chardonnay in sorrow.

1636386192632.png1636386208962.png1636386233586.png
1636386260583.png

And that is why we live in a Constitutional Republic, not in a Democracy(Mod Rule). Oh yeah, and those 11 million illegals in California dont count, so she actually lost by 8 million...Thanks for playing.
We have a constitutional Democratic Republic and every election from dog catcher to school board, to mayor, to state legislators and senators, and governors, and US Senators and Congressmen etc, win through the MAJORITY VOTE, or as you call, "mob rule".... :rolleyes-41:

Only the presidency is won via electoral college, also determined by "mob rule" vote, within each state.

Last edited:
Maybe your party is finally waking up to the fact that he's a deranged simpleton.

Took you long enough.
I do not have a party. I am an Independent. Without Trump no chance they get the SCOTUS and an energized base. He is polarizing but he more helped than hurt the GOP IMO.

The problem with the Left is they think THEY are the only ones anointed and entitles to rule the unwashed masses, that they alone are the smartest, wisest, most intelligent people on the planet simply because they got a worthless BA at "I Hate America" University. They've mastered whining about election losses, ever since losing to Reagan in 1980.

Problem was she was ahead of her time... Hillary wasn't the greatest campaigner but she would have made a very fine President...

Think she wouldn't have made and continued:
  • Continue having a Global Pandemic response team with members in China.
  • Continued with TPP thus having China, India and Brazil under a hold. This would have been a huge problem for China.
  • Work with Central American Countries in reducing the flow of US Arms and Drug Money into there countries. This would increase security and prosperity and vastly reduce the demand to enter US. (Wall won't stop people who will get killed if the go home)
  • Improve on ObamaCare, create HillaryCare... Moving US closer to a Government Health Insurance Option....
  • Make Third Level Education affordable.
  • No give a ridiculous tax cut to the rich and keep the deficit under control... Real Fiscal Responsibility, not pretend GOP shit
  • I say Hillary would have withdrawn from Afghanistan but she might have stayed...
  • All the global deals would be there, US allies would be strong as ever... Russia would be fucked...
  • Alternative Energy sources would be top of R&D funding
Dude...Hillary couldn't run the State Department without getting people killed...she basically got called too stupid to understand she was breaking Federal law by the Director of the FBI (something I still think is the most idiotic statement ever issued by an FBI Director!) even though she's been in Washington almost as long as Sleepy Joe! She would have taken corruption to a whole new level in Washington.

Hillary is an okay person for being an elitist. She made it difficult to like her. Had Clinton been more likable, Trump would never of won. She was a ghastly mistake by the Democrats, who just took it for granted that she would win.

Clinton was the reason Trump won.
Democrat hubris trips up the left again.

They just cannot conceive that not everyone agrees with their smug self centered love affair
with themselves.

If you still hate Hillary Clinton for some reason, time to get over it. She was right about Donald Trump and his movement in 2016, and she's right now.

During the presidential campaign five years ago, Clinton made the simple observation that a large percentage of Donald Trump's followers could be considered a "basket of deplorables" because of their racism, white supremacy, nativism, misogyny, religious hatred and other retrograde antisocial values and beliefs.

As I wrote here several weeks ago, "In many ways, Clinton was too kind. If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables"

A lot of people underestimated how many religious racist idiots there are. A lot of us didn’t.
I hate Hillary because she is Hillary.

She never made more accusations that wasn't agreed by the GOP led Senate Intelligence committee.... Can you point out where...

Her Quotations not some opinion piece..
You mean one of many like this?
maybe you missed all of them. She spent many hours in interviews.
But do not take it too hard she was so sure everyone would over look all the things she did.

I do not have a party. I am an Independent. Without Trump no chance they get the SCOTUS and an energized base. He is polarizing but he more helped than hurt the GOP IMO.
Yea, if it wasen't for Trump Lyin Ted would try to hide his idiocy instead of publicy bitching about Big Bird of all things.

Forum List

Back