Still Hate Hillary Clinton? She Was Right Then And She’s Right Now

God it is so damn funny. The idiots that complain the 2016 election was stolen. Then rag about those that claim the last election was stolen. You just can not make this crap up. Hillary spent a Year or more trying to convince everyone that it was stolen from her. The Democrats had hearings, a Special investigation, even even had bug eyes claiming he had proof that somehow never saw the light of day.

If you still hate Hillary Clinton for some reason, time to get over it. She was right about Donald Trump and his movement in 2016, and she's right now.
Sorry, that’s not gonna happen. My hatred for Mrs Clinton has nothing to do with DJT. It far pre-dates Mr Trump’s entrance into the political sphere. I’m one of her “deplorables”. I always have been and always will be. If I were to come across her trapped in a burning car I’d sit and watch it go up in flames. She has no redeeming qualities so far as I’m concerned.

Actually, it did. She won by 3 million votes.

Trump won the EC by 74,000 votes because less than 1% in 4 different swing districts, in an election that saw more than 1 million votes suppressed. 200,000 in Wisconsin alone.

The majority of America supports Clinton, while a majority of America hates Trumps guts. Another fact shit for brains America has to deal with whether they are any to or not.

And all of Hillary Clintons popular vote "win" was from Manhattan and southern California.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of her.

If you still hate Hillary Clinton for some reason, time to get over it. She was right about Donald Trump and his movement in 2016, and she's right now.

During the presidential campaign five years ago, Clinton made the simple observation that a large percentage of Donald Trump's followers could be considered a "basket of deplorables" because of their racism, white supremacy, nativism, misogyny, religious hatred and other retrograde antisocial values and beliefs.

As I wrote here several weeks ago, "In many ways, Clinton was too kind. If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables"

A lot of people underestimated how many religious racist idiots there are. A lot of us didn’t.

I don't hate that miserable, corrupt old sot.

In fairness, can we now be provided such a character assessment of those who voted for Hillary?

Sorry, that’s not gonna happen. My hatred for Mrs Clinton has nothing to do with DJT. It far pre-dates Mr Trump’s entrance into the political sphere. I’m one of her “deplorables”. I always have been and always will be. If I were to come across her trapped in a burning car I’d sit and watch it go up in flames. She has no redeeming qualities so far as I’m concerned.
And drink a tall cold glass of water.

During the presidential campaign five years ago, Clinton made the simple observation that a large percentage of Donald Trump's followers could be considered a "basket of deplorables" because of their racism, white supremacy, nativism, misogyny, religious hatred and other retrograde antisocial values and beliefs.

As I wrote here several weeks ago, "In many ways, Clinton was too kind. If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables"

A lot of people underestimated how many religious racist idiots there are. A lot of us didn’t.
Hillary is an okay person for being an elitist. She made it difficult to like her. Had Clinton been more likable, Trump would never of won. She was a ghastly mistake by the Democrats, who just took it for granted that she would win.

Clinton was the reason Trump won.

Last edited:

lol hillary is the one who escalated democracy to defcon 1

The minute after he won Hillary was spreading lies through the deep state about piss dossiers

Why the fukc would I like hillary after that?

She's a lying **** who is only politically relevant because of her husband.

God it is so damn funny. The idiots that complain the 2016 election was stolen. Then rag about those that claim the last election was stolen. You just can not make this crap up. Hillary spent a Year or more trying to convince everyone that it was stolen from her. The Democrats had hearings, a Special investigation, even even had bug eyes claiming he had proof that somehow never saw the light of day.
Not to mention that she is behind the phony Steel Dossier and the seditious plot she and others hatched to remove a sitting president.

Problem was she was ahead of her time... Hillary wasn't the greatest campaigner but she would have made a very fine President...

Think she wouldn't have made and continued:
  • Continue having a Global Pandemic response team with members in China.
  • Continued with TPP thus having China, India and Brazil under a hold. This would have been a huge problem for China.
  • Work with Central American Countries in reducing the flow of US Arms and Drug Money into there countries. This would increase security and prosperity and vastly reduce the demand to enter US. (Wall won't stop people who will get killed if the go home)
  • Improve on ObamaCare, create HillaryCare... Moving US closer to a Government Health Insurance Option....
  • Make Third Level Education affordable.
  • No give a ridiculous tax cut to the rich and keep the deficit under control... Real Fiscal Responsibility, not pretend GOP shit
  • I say Hillary would have withdrawn from Afghanistan but she might have stayed...
  • All the global deals would be there, US allies would be strong as ever... Russia would be fucked...
  • Alternative Energy sources would be top of R&D funding

Nothing like those Deplorables showing us over and over and over again that Clinton was right.
Yep! If Killery thinks we're "deplorable" that means, in the normal world, that we're pretty decent folks. I'd HATE to be someone that vicious old skank actually liked!

Hillary was the one who colluded with Russia

She never made more accusations that wasn't agreed by the GOP led Senate Intelligence committee.... Can you point out where...

Her Quotations not some opinion piece..

Forum List

Back