Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done​

30 Jul 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis
Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…
Hmm...., I wonder if she'll become a millionaire by the time she's unseated?

She'll see what happens when you falsely accuse your own president

Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…

Yeah, kick out anyone who doesn't like crazy.... and see where that gets your country.

~Snip~

Comment:

All it will prove is that Wyoming is a part of the Nazi States of America. The people of Wyoming are Nazi trash that need to be dealt with along with the rest of the Nazis.

Cheney voted with trump 92.9% of the time. Her father was vice president under Bush. She is more conservative than most GOP politicians. Her only sin is not falling for trump's big lie. More proof that the GOP is no longer conservative, but has become a trump cult.
And make no mistake...very few dems agree with her on much of anything in terms of policy

Liz and Adam should get Congressional Gold Medals. They'll be back again once Rump dies and what's left of the GOP returns to Sanity.

~Snip~

Comment:
Dick Cheney with his beevus laugh ya were going to bomb everybody

Yes, you can stick a fork in her, she is done.

And not a minute too soon, bye Liz Cheney, Wyoming hates her and with reason!

~Snip~

Comment:
Don't count her out as the RINO's are like the U-boats of old like they strike in packs!

Ahhh...that whore has too many connections to just 'go away'. She will surface on K Street, or in some corporate lobby capacity.
Aside from the whore comment, so you're saying that she's got Hillary talent's and connection's ? lol

I agree. If she's lacking any, she'll pick it up quickly because you know how these lifer's are, they are worse than a chameleon.

Nothing I said was untrue. Cheney deserves a special place in Hell for what he has done.
I lived in Wyoming for the majority of Cheney's several re-elections for office in Washington DC. He worked hard, he kept his door open to constituents at all times, and he helped businesses in the state to prosper, and made sure the oil folks could afford to hire others at good wages to do the work. Dick Cheney was loved by a huge percentage of the state's populations, and it got back to local ears that he made himself useful to others who became important elected officials of the USA. We weren't surprised when Bush selected him as his right-hand man as Vice President of the USA. Small states seldom ever get anyone even remotely close to the White House, but Cheney was always nice to people on both sides of the aisle even when he had to spread himself thin. He still has great friends all over the place, and they tolerate his family members up to a certain point. One thing is for certain. After retiring back to my home state, I no longer know how people feel about young miss Liz. I know the people will never not love Dick and Lynn Cheney long past their lifespans because both of them were (1) kind and (2) fun. I'm not a mind reader but the daughter has friends that go back to kindergarten, and they'll always be her friend. Others won't. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens in November. It's a small state and people do not forget who dug their car out of a snow bank, who put in a good word that got them a good-paying job, who vouched for them at the bank when they got an idea for a new business, on and on and on. The Cheneys were always on their constituents' best interests list. I don't expect the people will just bury their kid. And Dick Cheney got other people elected to high office in that state. Don't expect them to wield a dagger at their daughter.
I'm just saying words. I'm not a seer. But now that inflation rules, I'm not so sure Miss Lizz will get a royal homecoming next fall, because getting around in the big neighborhood Wyoming prides itself on being, the price of gas could change that, although they're likely the second largest source for oil after Texas. OTOH, locals in Wyoming have a way of having the cheapest gas in the nation back when Carter forced the 55-mph rule or the Carter feds would withdraw road funding. That doesn't amount to peanuts upkeeping roads and bridges in a one-state neighborhood that has 200 mile long streets and neighbors who live literally miles apart from the next nearest ranch.

I lived in Wyoming for the majority of Cheney's several re-elections for office in Washington DC. He worked hard, he kept his door open to constituents at all times, and he helped businesses in the state to prosper, and made sure the oil folks could afford to hire others at good wages to do the work. Dick Cheney was loved by a huge percentage of the state's populations, and it got back to local ears that he made himself useful to others who became important elected officials of the USA. We weren't surprised when Bush selected him as his right-hand man as Vice President of the USA. Small states seldom ever get anyone even remotely close to the White House, but Cheney was always nice to people on both sides of the aisle even when he had to spread himself thin. He still has great friends all over the place, and they tolerate his family members up to a certain point. One thing is for certain. After retiring back to my home state, I no longer know how people feel about young miss Liz. I know the people will never not love Dick and Lynn Cheney long past their lifespans because both of them were (1) kind and (2) fun. I'm not a mind reader but the daughter has friends that go back to kindergarten, and they'll always be her friend. Others won't. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens in November. It's a small state and people do not forget who dug their car out of a snow bank, who put in a good word that got them a good-paying job, who vouched for them at the bank when they got an idea for a new business, on and on and on. The Cheneys were always on their constituents' best interests list. I don't expect the people will just bury their kid. And Dick Cheney got other people elected to high office in that state. Don't expect them to wield a dagger at their daughter.
I'm just saying words. I'm not a seer. But now that inflation rules, I'm not so sure Miss Lizz will get a royal homecoming next fall, because getting around in the big neighborhood Wyoming prides itself on being, the price of gas could change that, although they're likely the second largest source for oil after Texas. OTOH, locals in Wyoming have a way of having the cheapest gas in the nation back when Carter forced the 55-mph rule or the Carter feds would withdraw road funding. That doesn't amount to peanuts upkeeping roads and bridges in a one-state neighborhood that has 200 mile long streets and neighbors who live literally miles apart from the next nearest ranch.

"He was such a nice guy, we would never have guessed he was capable of doing what he did".

Sounds like another situation where as a powerful family member may have helped another family member based upon the parent in this case being an official with big influence.

I don't think that it's anywhere close or near to a Joe Biden/Hunter episode, but who knows what Dick Cheney has had to put up with in his lifetime, and how he had to compromise himself in order to help his family member to seal the deal ? Now we're having to deal with the Karen that came out of it all.

The 1 true patriot left in the GOP and they vote her out
Backstabbing Karen it appears. Everyone knows this is a vengeance hearing at taxpayer's expense for personal get backs or vendetta's..

Know how they know ? Because over 4+ years we had insurrection after insurrection or coup after coup or seditious activity after seditious activity, but Trump is the only bad guy wanted.????... You could write this political clown show script with your eyes closed, but only if you are a Democrat.

Last edited:

~Snip~

Comment:
She lied, cheated, and screwed the people of her state in hopes of getting revenge against Trump because he spoke ill of her father.

I see no possible way she's reelected but who knows, it's politics.

I see no possible way she's reelected but who knows, it's politics.
The right? May not have a choice. It is an open primary state. I have a feeling, everyone in the Deep State and on the left is going to FORCE them to have her as their candidate.
Just read this thread. . . they don't care about conservative politics, but they want to decide who conservatives get to vote for.

"Wow. . . looking of this thread, from what I can surmise, it really is a dumb premise.

I don't seem to see any conservatives that support Liz, except may Don't Taz Me?

In an internecine battle for the nomination, I find it very curious that progressives, liberals and leftists are so invested on what the right does.

Very interesting indeed.

IMO? If the opinions of the conservatives on this forum are any indication, the people, do not want her.

So? If the GOP establishment does not change their rules to make the primary nomination a closed one, and she wins the nomination dues to leftists voting in the primary? That is all the corruption folks need to see to understand that they don't get candidates that represents their desires.

o1-a-4-jpg.656718

Just as the conservatives all most desired Police Chief James Craig, overwhelmingly, to replace Whitmer, but corruption and establishment rules, have determined, that he can't run.
They said that the signatures were bogus, without even calling or checking on them.

So the people don't get to have who they want as a candidate.

We are seeing this more and more with the NWO, the manipulation of who actually gets to run. The real people, aren't even being given the candidates that they want.

The whole thing seems to be, more or less, a charade. Sort of like the old Soviet Union, and how China conducts things.

Forum List

Back