Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
You make it sound like a good thing that Repubs who respect the rule of law are being purged in favor of Trump sycophants.

You'll never get it, and I forgive that. I really, really do.
There is nothing to forgive, I forgive you.

I don't really care.

Of course elites can be good people. It has nothing to do with their allegiance to the large agenda.

Do you think folks like the Clintons, or Whitmer, or Biden, on a personal level, don't care about, or do things for the little people? All politicians are good people on the local level.
Yet all these elties, serve a very different agenda. One, that does not car about freedom and liberty for the American people in the long run.

IMO? It is YOU that will never get it.

I will forgive you.

There is nothing to forgive, I forgive you.

I don't really care.

Of course elites can be good people. It has nothing to do with their allegiance to the large agenda.

Do you think folks like the Clintons, or Whitmer, or Biden, on a personal level, don't care about, or do things for the little people? All politicians are good people on the local level.
Yet all these elties, serve a very different agenda. One, that does not car about freedom and liberty for the American people in the long run.

IMO? It is YOU that will never get it.

I will forgive you.
So gracious of you!

Let us hope so. I haven’t been following the slander lawsuits that Dominion is pursuing against many Trump sycophants. Anybody have any really informed links indicating when and how they may finally be concluded?

No link necessary. You’ve been duped again.

ironically Liz sold herself out to a whorehouse to get trump…

The J6 hearings should be labeled the “Trump vs Pence hearings on Constitutional Law and Order”

Cheney has joined and leads the Pence contingent.

When you Big Bend Texas and struth take Trump over Pence thus taking the un-American Trump invented legal notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years.

By Choosing Trump over Pence you both continue to display your inexcusable combination of constitutional ignorance and self-serving malevolence by your cult culture supportive normalization of Trump’s most vile obsession leading up to Jan. 6.

That of course was the day that Pence had a purely ceremonial role of presiding over Congress’ certification of the election results. … The day Trump inflamed his most militant supporters in his “gonna be wild” J6 mob to hang Mike Pence for the crime of keeping his oath to defend and protect the USA and the Constitution and the highest American values against its biggest enemy on that day - DJT.

You still choose Trump after J6 - therefore as an American YOU SUCK

Last edited:
She's got you triggered so she must be doing something right.S

Try to get a good night's sleep tomorrow night. You'll need it on Thursday.

Gonna be a long day.
She'll be able to look at herself in the mirror and be proud of defending her country from this cancer.

And her religion from these phonies.

You’ve been duped again

The J6 hearings should be labeled the “Trump vs Pence hearings on Constitutional Law and Order”

When you LAUGHatLEFTISTS take Trump over Pence thus taking the un-American Trump invented legal notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years.

By Choosing Trump over Pence you both continue to display your inexcusable combination of constitutional ignorance and self-serving malevolence by your cult culture supportive normalization of Trump’s most vile obsession leading up to Jan. 6.

That of course was the day that Pence had a purely ceremonial role of presiding over Congress’ certification of the election results. … The day Trump inflamed his most militant supporters in his “gonna be wild” J6 mob to hang Mike Pence for the crime of keeping his oath to defend and protect the USA and the Constitution and the highest American values against its biggest enemy on that day - DJT.

When you Big Bend Texas and struth take Trump over Pence thus taking the un-American Trump invented legal notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years.

pence is not a part of this sideshow

She's been lying to herself for some time now. Her grim public face is a giveaway to some kind of deep hurt that she is starting to realize. Her decision to backstab Trump is coming home to roost, and her body language and confused scowl bears witness. Rumors of distrust and removal abound, and she thought bolstering the Democrats would somehow pave a path to reconciliation. Instead, her Republican base is good and mad. I hear her reelection hope is like a dog that doesn't hunt. But who knows. If she runs again, her fate is in the hands of the people of the Equality State. And right or wrong, Pence is toast for the time being.

When you LAUGHatLEFTISTS take Trump over Pence thus taking the un-American Trump invented legal notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years.

If the J6 hearings are all about getting to the truth why did they edit the Trump video leaving out the words “peacefully protest”?

If the J6 hearings are all about getting to the truth why did they edit the Trump video leaving out the words “peacefully protest”?
The demmies omitted the truth of Trump's encouragement of patriotic and peaceful protest because they had to create a false witness which they considered is better than a nothing burger. This time the Democrats might recite the child's ditty, "to market, to market to buy a fat pig." Except home again, home again, jiggety jig will not prevent the American voter from knowing this, too, is a lie, aimed at a man who was proved innocent of their multiplicity of other lies against the same man who upholds the truth based on facts. Trump is a winner and that fact does not cure their TDS.

f the J6 hearings are all about getting to the truth why did they edit the Trump video leaving out the words “peacefully protest”?
Think about it dumbass. You too beautress ! Since you both already know about the public statements that Trump made on January 6, the committee did not waste time getting to the “truth” about the fact that he said “peaceful protest” once during an hour and 15 minute long rally speech in which he talked much more about the need for Mike Pence to obey his demands to commit an illegal act in order to save the United States of America from ruin and total destruction If Joe Biden is to be inaugurated.

Which gets me back to the point to which you failed to respond.

You too, along with trumps delusional army of whiners take Trump over Pence thus taking the un-American Trump invented legal notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years

Can you state and put it on the record that you honestly believe the founding fathers put words in the constitution that gave a vice president the authority every January 6 after a presidential election, even if he was on the losing presidential ticket,
having lost.?

It is absurd that we have to ask adult supposedly educated American citizens such an absurd question, but that is where we are. You suck as Americans.

pence is not a part of this sideshow
Why was the mob chanting that they wanted to hang Mike Pence? What did Mike Pence do to the insurrectionists: Indeed there are reports that the proud boys would’ve killed him if they could’ve gotten to him. Why?

Why did Trump devote so much of his January 6 rally speech to hoping that Mike Pence would do what he wanted to do?

Why did Trump send out a tweet after the violence had been started telling them on the angry mob they already riled up Mark at Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to save America from destruction

prevent the American voter from knowing this,
Why don’t Americans know that Trump uttered the words “peaceful protest“ in his January 6 rally speech? It’s a matter of public record. There is no need to investigate whether he said it. I heard him say it but I watch the speech on January 6.

The demmies omitted the truth of Trump's encouragement of patriotic and peaceful protest because they had to create a false witness which they considered is better than a nothing burger. This time the Democrats might recite the child's ditty, "to market, to market to buy a fat pig." Except home again, home again, jiggety jig will not prevent the American voter from knowing this, too, is a lie, aimed at a man who was proved innocent of their multiplicity of other lies against the same man who upholds the truth based on facts. Trump is a winner and that fact does not cure their TDS fireballed by a lying press.​
Why don’t Americans know that Trump uttered the words “peaceful protest“ in his January 6 rally speech? It’s a matter of public record. There is no need to investigate whether he said it. I heard him say it but I watch the speech on January 6.​
Well, many Americans earn a living by putting all they have into a career, a business, their home, their children, community service or all of the above, and limit their politics to voting. They learn to believe in politicians that keep their promises, live with laws that are existing, and depend on a good past to determine the present. However, Americans do make exceptions when the chief lies, breaks what seemed to be an earnest promise, less than 24 hours later, and when their paycheck doesn't pay bills and afford them transportation and usual benefits, we don't like that much. Just saying, I'm not sure what others think, but it miffs me to pay $122 to fill my gas tank when $45 filled it a couple of years back. I'm a senior widow on a fixed income, and my life savings went to repairing a leaky roof and fence a tornado wiped out 3 years ago, so I'm cutting back on essentials so someday I can afford life insurance payments for burial expenses so my kids don't have to pay it. They have families and responsibilities, and I have no intention of being a burden to them or anyone else.

Well, many Americans earn a living by putting all they have into a career, a business, their home, their children, community service or all of the above, and limit their politics to voting.
So they don’t pay attention to anything until election Day which begs the question why would they be paying attention to the January 6 hearings which the big complaint here was CHENEY & Co. didn’t make a big hoop
tee do about the fact that Trump said “peaceful” protest during his Jan six rally speech.?

Your logic and reasoning and deductions are devoid of any facts or sense.

Think about it dumbass. You too beautress ! Since you both already know about the public statements that Trump made on January 6, the committee did not waste time getting to the “truth” about the fact that he said “peaceful protest” once during an hour and 15 minute long rally speech in which he talked much more about the need for Mike Pence to obey his demands to commit an illegal act in order to save the United States of America from ruin and total destruction If Joe Biden is to be inaugurated.

Which gets me back to the point to which you failed to respond.

You too, along with trumps delusional army of whiners take Trump over Pence thus taking the un-American Trump invented legal notion that would allow PENCE to unilaterally reject the will of the nation’s voters in order to install Trump and himself as president and VP for four more years

Can you state and put it on the record that you honestly believe the founding fathers put words in the constitution that gave a vice president the authority every January 6 after a presidential election, even if he was on the losing presidential ticket,
having lost.?

It is absurd that we have to ask adult supposedly educated American citizens such an absurd question, but that is where we are. You suck as Americans.

Look at you lying to yourself. You get a gold star on your leftist card!

Pence and all the other's who fell to the leftist (business as usual), are weaker than a straw attempting to serve as a steal beam. That's exactly why we have what we have going on in this country right now. Wokeness operating off of the chain, and a nation in serious decline.

Forum List

Back