AZ Sec State Candidate warns Garland to keep his thugs out of AZ

Esdraelon

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 22, 2021
This is just the beginning of what states will be doing soon. The DC thugocracy and its Schutzstaffel (FBI) and Brownshirt (DHS/Capitol Police) thugs are going to meet REAL resistance if they try to go after state officials or government in any extra-Constitutional way. They are about to realize that their BS double standards of "justice" are about to collapse in real-time.

Instead of National Life, that online site should be thought of as National Get a Life.
What steps has the US Attorney General tried to take? None? Who are his "thugs"? Nobody the AZ wannabe running for office wants to name? This is just more useless babble from people that do not honor any oath to the constitution or the country (some never taking any, others no longer living up to it), just as trump decided not to live up to his oath in the first place.

Instead of National Life, that online site should be thought of as National Get a Life.
What steps has the US Attorney General tried to take? None? Who are his "thugs"? Nobody the AZ wannabe running for office wants to name? This is just more useless babble from people that do not honor any oath to the constitution or the country (some never taking any, others no longer living up to it), just as trump decided not to live up to his oath in the first place.
just as xiden decided not to live up to his oath in the first place, from day 1...lie....lie...lie

This is just the beginning of what states will be doing soon. The DC thugocracy and its Schutzstaffel (FBI) and Brownshirt (DHS/Capitol Police) thugs are going to meet REAL resistance if they try to go after state officials or government in any extra-Constitutional way. They are about to realize that their BS double standards of "justice" are about to collapse in real-time.
It is funny as hell hearing that come from a Trumptard considering it was Trump who used the DOJ to go after his political adversaries.

It is funny as hell hearing that come from a Trumptard considering it was Trump who used the DOJ to go after his political adversaries.
You must be referring to Obama's "wingman" and Comey who put the FBI up to illegally spying on Trump, including falsifying FISA evidence, while ignoring Hillary's illegal bathroom server.
I have no idea WTF your lie about Barr's DOJ going after dems even refers to?
Got a link for that bullshit?

You must be referring to Obama's "wingman" and Comey who put the FBI up to illegally spying on Trump, including falsifying FISA evidence, while ignoring Hillary's illegal bathroom server.
I have no idea WTF your lie about Barr's DOJ going after dems even refers to?
Got a link for that bullshit?
Holder left the DoJ in 2015. Obama didn’t put anyone in justice up to anything. Trump tried but was rejected by the people at justice who wouldn’t tolerate his corruption.

link please, otherwise that is total bullshit.

One can only hope!

Nice try but the claim was that Trump used the DOJ to prosecute his political enemies.
Also, the biased NYT is NEVER an acceptable source regarding Trump.

Nice try but the claim was that Trump used the DOJ to prosecute his political enemies.
Also, the biased NYT is NEVER an acceptable source regarding Trump.
I never made any claim that Trump used the DoJ to prosecute his political enemies. That’s what he used a dependent Ukrainian president for ;)

The NY Times is acceptable to any rational person. Especially when they nail the story even before the proof comes out.

I never made any claim that Trump used the DoJ to prosecute his political enemies. That’s what he used a dependent Ukrainian president for ;)

The NY Times is acceptable to any rational person. Especially when they nail the story even before the proof comes out.
I responded to post #7.
You jumped in with unrelated replies to try and hijack the thread, like the above non-DOJ reply

I responded to post #7.
You jumped in with unrelated replies to try and hijack the thread, like the above non-DOJ reply
My reply was perfectly related.

You got the dates about Holder wrong (wingman reference). You lied about Obama putting people up to anything.

And you’re ignoring Trump attempting to manipulate the DoJ into helping the big lie, which is quite relevant

BlablaRoth.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back