What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dems worry about Cheney because they need their pet in Congress. They may want to worrying about Manchin. He may switch or retire if the Dems keep giving him shit, giving Republicans the Senate back.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's right. Everyone who voted for Trump is a mindless cultist. Unlike those crazy Republicans, we leftists don't tolerate crime and corruption or even the appearance of such from anyone!

Damn child, you need to take that show on the road. You'll get big laughs everywhere you go.

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn child, you need to take that show on the road. You'll get big laughs everywhere you go.
What's sad is that half the country actually believes that crap.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly! :laugh: LOL!
Speaking of integrity Pelosi broke her own mask rule today. But it was important, a photo op.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And your party gets crazier by the minute
Go tell Pelosi to put her mask back on and follow her own rule. :eusa_hand:

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No republican seems able to answer the most important question:

Why don't republicans want to get to the bottom of the Jan. 6 attack on Congress and the Constitution? They act as if they are trying to hide a lot of things. This is what guilty people do.

First things first. I want to know why Trumps offers of the national guard were rejected twice. I also want to know why the Capitol Police Chiefs 6 requests for additional manpower were rejected. And last but not least, I want to know what palouseys reply was to the Capitol Police Boards note, which asked her if they should request the national guard at 1:36 PM on the 6th. They knew a huge rowdy crowd was expected, why was the security posture not beefed up?

Nothing can be settled without those answers. But you can bet the questions will never be asked in the sham committee.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of integrity Pelosi broke her own mask rule today. But it was important, a photo op.

Was she arrested and fined, oh shit, what am I saying.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Actually, not in this instance. She is one of the rare few speaking out in opposition to the Big Lie.

There are far more important things than Trump.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
She is one of the rare few speaking out in opposition to the Big Lie.
She knew she was toast the minute she knew she had to be honest.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Odd isn't it that being called a RINO (Republican in Name Only) wasn't sufficient to the herd of sheep. To be a Republican in the Trump era and even beyond the sheep still can't make a decision.

Of course I have a border collie / Australian Cattle dog mix [3/4 BC -1/4 cattle dog] and she's more intelligent than Dumb Donald and Dumb Kevin. She learns quickly and learns from experience.

Dumb Donald and Dumb Kevin bumble their way and can't seem to see the light.

View attachment 519435
I know this. Many of those fly over deplorables will give your friend terrorist s a free ride with weapons of mass destruction to destroy your cities now. We will become totalitarian just on that. You can not keep increasing taxes on the fly overs to pay for the urbans while you are slandering and destroying them.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
All the movies and TV shows mocking her family. We now know you are war mongers and corporatists. The environmental bull is yet to be seen.

odanny

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, and she also knows that she loses her job, but wins history. Same with Kinzinger. Either our democracy survives the Trump Cult, or we turn fascist. If we survive, they will be remembered by history as those who fought back against rightwing extremism in the same political party of rightwing extremists. If we lose, victors write the history.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First things first. I want to know why Trumps offers of the national guard were rejected twice. I also want to know why the Capitol Police Chiefs 6 requests for additional manpower were rejected. And last but not least, I want to know what palouseys reply was to the Capitol Police Boards note, which asked her if they should request the national guard at 1:36 PM on the 6th. They knew a huge rowdy crowd was expected, why was the security posture not beefed up?

Nothing can be settled without those answers. But you can bet the questions will never be asked in the sham committee.

And guess what? The Select Committee WILL answer those questions as well as others.

Like were any legislators (Mo Brooks?) warned ahead of time?

What happened with the FBI warning?

Did Flynn's brother interfere with the National Guard response?

Were rioters given tours of the Capitol before the riot?

Was it a planned attack?

And did anyone in the WH co-ordinate with any of the attackers.

Glad you're on board

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List