Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

Pence is a very huge part of this investigation. His lawyers and his chief of staff have been quite helpful.Remember Pence is the hero and Trump is a villain to this committee. So Mike Pence’s cooperation would not be hostile.

And don’t be so sure Mike Pence doesn’t sit with the committee anytime soon, specifically because polling is coming out at 58% of Americans want to see Trump indicted for election fraud crimes. it’s ticking up with every committee hearing. A poll that came out over the weekend has one out of five Republicans wanting Trump to be indicted. You’re going to need to take this polling seriously someday.
Pence isn't cooperating. He won’t come for an interview or answer questions.

why?

Last edited:
Odd isn't it that being called a RINO (Republican in Name Only) wasn't sufficient to the herd of sheep. To be a Republican in the Trump era and even beyond the sheep still can't make a decision.

Of course I have a border collie / Australian Cattle dog mix [3/4 BC -1/4 cattle dog] and she's more intelligent than Dumb Donald and Dumb Kevin. She learns quickly and learns from experience.

Dumb Donald and Dumb Kevin bumble their way and can't seem to see the light.

View attachment 519435
"Trump sucks! Trump sucks! Trump sucks! Trump sucks! Trump sucks!"

Pence isn't cooperating. He won’t come for an interview or answer questions.

why?

He may not have to because his lawyers and his chief of staff and other witnesses from inside the White House I provided plenty of information. And since Pence Is the one that thwarted the coup attempt So he’s not under investigation for anything.

He probably hopes Trump gets sent to prison without his help.

The quote by me was in July 2021 and still stands as reality.

To add to their dumbness are McCarthy's character flaws are his hypocrisy and lies - no one in their right mind wants this dishonest and self serving person to ever be 2nd in line for the office of trust.

As to dumb donald he's always been dumb and a liar, as well as unworthy to ever be given any job that requires trust. He continues to whine his election was stolen, still accepts money from biddable fools and still has a number of personality disorders.

The quote by me was in July 2021 and still stands as reality.
Nothing you post stands as reality.

To add to their dumbness are McCarthy's character flaws are his hypocrisy and lies - no one in their right mind wants this dishonest and self serving person to ever be 2nd in line for the office of trust.
I won't defend McCarthy.

As to dumb donald he's always been dumb and a liar, as well as unworthy to ever be given any job that requires trust. He continues to whine his election was stolen, still accepts money from biddable fools and still has a number of personality disorders.

hahhaha

that or the more logic reason, he has no respect for the joke of a "committee"
The Committee to be put on live TV and the witnesses to speak will be part of our nation's history. Those who make the claim it's a joke, or a witch hunt, are the ignorant: Willfully or Totally Brainwashed.

The argument by McCarthy and the Republicans who argue the Committee on Jan 6 is not balanced with R's and D's is absurd and dishonest:

See the reasons why in this link above^^^.

The Committee to be put on live TV and the witnesses to speak will be part of our nation's history. Those who make the claim it's a joke, or a witch hunt, are the ignorant: Willfully or Totally Brainwashed.

The argument by McCarthy and the Republicans who argue the Committee on Jan 6 is not balanced with R's and D's is absurd and dishonest:

yes the commmittee is dishonest hence why pence won’t partake

yes the commmittee is dishonest hence why pence won’t partake
Pence doesn't matter and is not a part of my comment.

The Committee is dishonest? Prove first you've watched all of the TV or listened to NPR. All of them.

Then explain to the reader each witness and what dishonest / lie they committed.

[I'm sure you took notes since your comment is full of your claim]

Pence doesn't matter and is not a part of my comment.

The Committee is dishonest? Prove first you've watched all of the TV or listened to NPR. All of them.

Then explain to the reader each witness and what dishonest / lie they committed.

[I'm sure you took notes since your comment is full of your claim]
they’ve already got caught editing text…they are dishonest

Hardly, asshole. Democrats chose all the committe members, so how is that "balanced?"

Either of those two could bring the end of the filibuster by voting with the Dems. IF HR1 is signed into law, this country will officially be a one-party tyrannical state and the only move left will be secession or armed conflict.

Are you hoping to see a Civil War? It seems too many trump supporters are, and I'd bet not one of them saw The Elephant.

If someone is a supporter of Sleepy Fucking Joe, how else would you refer to them?

Remember we have a two party system, you can't say you are oppose the GOP without being a supporter of the Leftards.
Pp didn't answer you question. He's proved for as long as I've read anything he posts lacks substance or thoughts. I wonder Pp, how much education have you completed, and the last non fiction book you're read. I'm curious.

Hardly, asshole. Democrats chose all the committe members, so how is that "balanced?"
"Hardly, asshole"?
  1. Committee is the Jan 6, 2021 insurrection incited by trump.
  2. Two honest Republicans are on the Committee noted above.
  3. So sorry, starting a note to me as an asshole is deplorable, for the 3rd time I will put you on "to be ignored". I usually do ignore your childish and illiterate prose, this way I don't even glance at your stuff.

"Hardly, asshole"?
  1. Committee is the Jan 6, 2021 insurrection incited by trump.
  2. Two honest Republicans are on the Committee noted above.
  3. So sorry, starting a note to me as an asshole is deplorable, for the 3rd time I will put you on "to be ignored". I usually do ignore your childish and illiterate prose, this way I don't even glance at your stuff.
Those are Pelosi Republicans - indistinguishable from Democrats.

I will be happy to have you ignore me.

No. make your case.
The issue is "chain of custody". It's a security thing.

Chain of custody begins with the person who marked the ballot, agreeing that those are indeed his marks and his intentions. (Sometimes that's as simple as an ok button).

The idea is to be able to trace that, all the way through the system. If you have no chain of custody, you have no audit capability. What they're calling an audit, is not - it's just a dumbass recount

Audit means, when the Gov says "a million votes went to Democrats" and the press says "prove it", someone can pull out the spreadsheet with the million line items on it.

Right now, the chain of custody ends the moment the voter hits the OK button. No one knows WTF happens after that. In the old days the assemblers used to write their initials on the chassis, that way everyone would know who built it. These days, NO ONE knows who took the flash drive from the voting machine to the server.

Which brings me to the upload. When CNN shows you the latest voting results delayed by no more than 15 min, where do you think those results come from?

Answer: they come from an "election server. The server tallies up the results from each precinct - only, those results do NOT contain personal identifiers. (In other words the chain of custody has already been lost). The machines will report 85,000 votes for Biden, but they won't say who cast them. That's determined AFTER the fact.

When they do the mail in ballots, they use automatic scanners, and they "batch" them. The person will put a stack of envelopes into the hopper and press the button, that's batch #1. Rinse and repeat. It is only the BATCH RESULTS that are communicated to the server. And the server only tallies precincts, it doesn't know from individuals

So... those who come from an election background will say "this is an improvement from what we had 20 years ago". Because the machines themselves, now let each voter confirm their votes.

However those with a security background will say "gasp, this is totally inadequate" and run screaming from the room. Because there is no chain of custody and therefore no audit capability, and therefore no forensic capability.

He may not have to because his lawyers and his chief of staff and other witnesses from inside the White House I provided plenty of information. And since Pence Is the one that thwarted the coup attempt So he’s not under investigation for anything.

He probably hopes Trump gets sent to prison without his help.
Oh so he had the power to alledgedly thwart an alledged coup attempt (the left celebrates), but then he had no power to do anything else that might have save the nation from Biden and company, and this even if Biden and company might have been the alledged ultimate thieves in the election eh ?

Make up your mind, either Pence had power or he did not ??? ROTFLMBO.

Forum List

Back