Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

Where did they not check signatures - Where did zombies sneak in and take all the machines in the middle of the night?
It's obvious you're too mentally ill to follow AP News and Reuters everyday.
I actually visit those sites everyday.

Somebody had to preside over it. Who do you think it should’ve been?. Donald Trump Junior Because he began thinking about the coup attempt as executed on November 5 With Steve Bannon and Mark Meadows.
Hey if some on the Democrat side got away with it in big time ways, then they undoubtedly influenced possibly others as to how to handle a situation that one doesn't like when felt wronged also. When are you gonna get this much excited about saving your democracy when it's the Democrat's on the chopping block who are being accused of coups and seditious activities??? Thought not..

Glad you seem to recognize that Trump is indeed a “narcissistic lunatic.” I am speaking to you seriously.

Nobody here is “threatening your children,” least of all me. You seem hysterical, which is exactly the psychological state that demagogues like Trump want to keep you in. They need you to be so crazy you will ignore common sense and accept the “Big Lies” they feed to you.

I don’t ask you to vote Democratic if you intensely dislike their candidates — I am not a Democrat partisan and very rarely voted for Democratic Presidential candidates over more than 50 years of voting — but I ask you to think hard and NOT support Trump (or “Trumpism”) who your own reason must already be telling you … is dangerous as well as crazy.
I keep telling you idiots, I => DO NOT CARE <= about Donald Trump.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up his name. Not me.

Hey - listen up you - ANYONE here who votes for the Stalinist pricks who call themselves Democrats these days, is threatening my children. Directly, in multiple ways.

I won't allow you to install Stalinists. Even if you vote for them

Yes, you heard me correctly

I appreciate that you seem to be curious enough to learn the truth about Jan6.

I was aware of “safe harbor” on Jan6 when I closely listened to Trump’s speech. it was shocking to hear Trump’s words about him “winning” if PENCE did the right thing that afternoon,

This question is not twisting anybody’s words.

I’ll ask again. Do you think a person on the losing ticket, the vice president can unilaterally decide on January 6 that special day that he and he alone can overturn the election that they lost just because the loser one term President wants him to?

This is not conjecture on my part. Trump said it to his gathered mob on January 6.

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17​
“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05​
“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to​
Trump to this day has not caught anybody in a lie.

SO if you really want to learn a lot about the certification process in safe Harbor back to my March 2021 thread by googling “five lies” it’s all been there for a year
Ok then, let's take this to trial, and let's get all the officials from both sides to slug it out until we get to the truth in it all. Come on now, because this is about saving our so called democracy right, so let's save it then.... Wait you don't want it to go that far maybe, otherwise all y'all want to do is try to maybe frame Trump for trying to defend him and his family from the ridicule they suffered under lie after lie after lie, and set up after set up after set up ?? Otherwise just knock him out of running so you can insure that the bull crap agenda's can be secure until y'all finally get your way ?? What do y'all want ? Oh wait, we know, and no one likes it.

Time for the trial of the century, and let's start before 2016, and let's bring it all forward from there. I'm pulling for Trump, because I know what the left is all about and it's not good.

Put your bull crap where your courage is, and let's get it on with a trial of the century..

I tire of this bull crap, and on top of it all it's time to deal with the knuckleheads in charge by voting their sorry aces out of office as quick as possible. If you defend what you all have done to this country, then shame on you. Voting for a Democrat is like selling one's soul straight to the devil. Fact.

I doubt it but the machines are not needed which the voters are marked on certified ballots that are checked by both political parties.
Typical ignorant fucking partisan hack.

Doesn't know a goddamn thing about ANYTHING, but insists he's right.

I'm pulling for Trump,

You are pulling America into authoritarianism like Putin’s Russia. Liz Cheney is pulling for what our founders gave us - a nation of laws.

You are incoherent after being confronted with the facts about what Trump tried to get Pence to do using fake electors. Trump committed a crime when he brought the fake electors into his coup atttmot. / that post of yours reeks of authoritarianism being your dream because you have given up on multicultural liberal democracy where haters like Trump can be voted out of office.

When are you gonna get this much excited about saving your democracy when it's the Democrat's on the chopping block who are being accused of coups and seditious activities???
Democrats never ever came close to the coup attempt your Trump tried on Jan6 so I don’t have to worry about that.

Speaking of Nazi language or language accent - How do you think the Russians feel having to listen to that German Nazi sounding NATO general or the leader of NATO talking about sending help to Ukraine on the world stage ???

It's really amazing, and it plays right into Putin's thoughts on a rise in Germany pertaining to Nazism once more.

Can you imagine where this is all heading ?? Ok, back on topic.
no comment

Why was the mob chanting that they wanted to hang Mike Pence? What did Mike Pence do to the insurrectionists: Indeed there are reports that the proud boys would’ve killed him if they could’ve gotten to him. Why?

Why did Trump devote so much of his January 6 rally speech to hoping that Mike Pence would do what he wanted to do?

Why did Trump send out a tweet after the violence had been started telling them on the angry mob they already riled up Mark at Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to save America from destruction
why doesn’t the committee ask pence? oh they can’t caus he won’t be a part of this sideshow

why doesn’t the committee ask pence? oh they can’t caus he won’t be a part of this sideshow
Pence is a very huge part of this investigation. His lawyers and his chief of staff have been quite helpful.Remember Pence is the hero and Trump is a villain to this committee. So Mike Pence’s cooperation would not be hostile.

And don’t be so sure Mike Pence doesn’t sit with the committee anytime soon, specifically because polling is coming out at 58% of Americans want to see Trump indicted for election fraud crimes. it’s ticking up with every committee hearing. A poll that came out over the weekend has one out of five Republicans wanting Trump to be indicted. You’re going to need to take this polling seriously someday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back