Stewart bites the dust

Seig Heil.

Yet based on the Department of Injustice and Oberfuhrer Leaksensmears Garland, he DID "do sedition" by questioning the veracity of the 2020 election. Your joy at being able to throw those who speak against your Reich in prison must be somewhat dampened by his release pending appeal.

You GRASP WHY he would be released pending appeal, right? It's because there is a very high likelihood he will win the appeal.

If he does, have you really ended the 1st Amendment at all?

"Sedition" is a term used by tyrants to silence their political opponents.

America did away with it after it reared it's ugly head in WWI under the fascist Wilson.
The SCOTUS shut that shit down with the "Debs" case - looks like SCOTUS needs to snap the 4th Reich scum of your party back.

My question is whether Garland and his thugs will openly assault the court, or if you'll hire another assassins like you did a few months ago?

Perhaps Adolf Biden will declare himself dictator and dissolve the court?

Actually, fascist support the charge of sedition against political foes.

Why do you think no one has faced such a charge in America for over 100 years?

Again, this doesn't look good for your Reich. If this goes to the SCOTUS, your attempt to murder the Bill of Rights fails. Unless Biden attacks the court - which is very possible - given the open assault you are waging on the Constitutional Republic.

"Sedition" is speech. It is speech against the rulers of a nation.

That corrupt fuck Garland couldn't come up with any tangible evidence. So he charged him with speaking ill of the Nazi democrat party.

LOL

The only reason they went after him was to coerce perjury against Trump.

He refused and this is the result. But a DC jury and a Kangaroo court are very obvious - ergo he is out pending appeal - an appeal he is sure to win.

Notice that when he does win the appeal, the Reich propaganda corps won't say a word about it. It will just be buried.

That Nazis rose in the land of my birth, ran a two year Kristallnacht, burning, looting, and murdering from coast to coast with no response from supposed law enforcement. That the democrat party is the 4th Reich, goosestepping in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler, with whites as the designated scapegoat. While those like you cheer the crushing of civil rights and lust for brutal totalitarianism? While openly corrupt officials in the FBI and Department of Injustice ignore actual crime to hunt down political enemies?

Why would I worry about that?
They are to the point that they believe people who express dislike should be punished. It all stems from the frailty of the positions they endorse and their desperate emotional need to obliterate dissenting experiences or opinions

So if he does make statements that implicate Trump, you have already decided he was "coerced, intimidated, and blackmailed."

The media has sure done a number on you.
Hmm, kind of like "if she floats she's a witch" is a coerced confession? Your Reich has a certain way of doing things - up to and including torture. We've seen it for two years with the political prisoners you hold in the Gulags.

But it didn't work, did it? Rhodes refused to lie for your Reich, which is why you charged him.

Andrew Weismann went after Gen. Flynn's son to coerce a "confession" from him, threating to sell his grandchildren into slavery (foster care) unless he confessed to bogus charges.

In the 14th Century, the mentor of these scum, Torquemada, would have his men rape the wives and daughters of his victims until they "confessed," knowing that many men would withstand the torture inflicted on them but would do anything to protect their families.

This is how evil men operate. It's how Mobbed Up Mueller and his henchman Weissman operated, it's how Herr Leaksensmears Garland operates.

Seig Heil.

Yet based on the Department of Injustice and Oberfuhrer Leaksensmears Garland, he DID "do sedition" by questioning the veracity of the 2020 election. Your joy at being able to throw those who speak against your Reich in prison must be somewhat dampened by his release pending appeal.

You GRASP WHY he would be released pending appeal, right? It's because there is a very high likelihood he will win the appeal.

If he does, have you really ended the 1st Amendment at all?

"Sedition" is a term used by tyrants to silence their political opponents.

America did away with it after it reared it's ugly head in WWI under the fascist Wilson.
The SCOTUS shut that shit down with the "Debs" case - looks like SCOTUS needs to snap the 4th Reich scum of your party back.

My question is whether Garland and his thugs will openly assault the court, or if you'll hire another assassins like you did a few months ago?

Perhaps Adolf Biden will declare himself dictator and dissolve the court?

Actually, fascist support the charge of sedition against political foes.

Why do you think no one has faced such a charge in America for over 100 years?

Again, this doesn't look good for your Reich. If this goes to the SCOTUS, your attempt to murder the Bill of Rights fails. Unless Biden attacks the court - which is very possible - given the open assault you are waging on the Constitutional Republic.

"Sedition" is speech. It is speech against the rulers of a nation.

That corrupt fuck Garland couldn't come up with any tangible evidence. So he charged him with speaking ill of the Nazi democrat party.

LOL

The only reason they went after him was to coerce perjury against Trump.

He refused and this is the result. But a DC jury and a Kangaroo court are very obvious - ergo he is out pending appeal - an appeal he is sure to win.

Notice that when he does win the appeal, the Reich propaganda corps won't say a word about it. It will just be buried.

That Nazis rose in the land of my birth, ran a two year Kristallnacht, burning, looting, and murdering from coast to coast with no response from supposed law enforcement. That the democrat party is the 4th Reich, goosestepping in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler, with whites as the designated scapegoat. While those like you cheer the crushing of civil rights and lust for brutal totalitarianism? While openly corrupt officials in the FBI and Department of Injustice ignore actual crime to hunt down political enemies?

Why would I worry about that?
Look. I am at a disadvantage. I am one of the few posters on this site who is not an accomplished lawyer.

So I can choose to listen to some random poster on the internet who trips over his own arguement to satiate the need to inject insults at their perceived enemies...or I can simply read the case facts and compare it to the law.

I have chosen the latter.

At least when the appeal is rejected, you can fall back on the right wing tropes of "deep state", "RINO" and commie to avoid facing the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

The verdict:

The law:

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. What do you think counselor?

Look. I am at a disadvantage. I am one of the few posters on this site who is not an accomplished lawyer.

Nah, I'm no lawyer.

Just a lowly Sc.D. - technically a logistician, though I actually work with production systems.
So I can choose to listen to some random poster on the internet who trips over his own arguement to satiate the need to inject insults at their perceived enemies...or I can simply read the case facts and compare it to the law.

I have chosen the latter.

Still, I cite what I claim.

At least when the appeal is rejected, you can fall back on the right wing tropes of "deep state", "RINO" and commie to avoid facing the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

The appeal won't be rejected. This is headed for the SCOTUS.

The verdict:

The law:

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. What do you think counselor?

Of course, but you want to imprison those who oppose your Reich.

The problem is, the corrupt fuck Garland has turned the law on it's ear with his war on the Bill of Rights.

From the Trumper who purges "RINOs" based on fealty to his orange lard and master. Hilarious.

One thing about you Nazis, you are a monolithic whole, a hive controlled from the center. No thought or dissention ever disturbs the march of the collective.

1669941548511.png

You've been throwing firebombs are Trump for 7 years - WHAT curtain?
I knew he was a phony from the start. But there is a group of individuals who have cult like love for Trump. They put him above party and country. They believe everything he says. The group is getting smaller all the time because they are seeing behind the curtain.

Do you know any of the whackos who are in the Trump cult.

I don't know. Is he? I guess technically he was since he was president but then he was also the leader of the non insurrectionists too.
Well, the Jan 6th committee sure seems to think so. Most Trump haters tell me the rioters were doing all this for Trump on his orders.

I knew he was a phony from the start. But there is a group of individuals who have cult like love for Trump. They put him above party and country. They believe everything he says. The group is getting smaller all the time because they are seeing behind the curtain.

Do you know any of the whackos who are in the Trump cult.
I'm one. Trump gets my vote every day. Go fuck yourself, commie.

Most Trump haters tell me the rioters were doing all this for Trump on his orders.
No, that's what the hillbilly insurrectionists have been saying in court and were shouting into cameras the day of their failed coup.

They LOVE Trump.

Get it straight.

Forum List

Back