Stewart bites the dust

Thanks for the confirmation. :thup:
A week or so ago you made some very reasonable arguments regarding democracy and constitutional republics. Admittedly your posts were somewhat enlightening and I made that clear when I lauded your opinions.

I left that thread thinking, I don't agree with a lot this poster has to say but I respected your opinions. I had looked forward to more in depth discussions with you.

I can see I was wrong. Not sure why you suddenly decided to go down a rabbit hole of ad hominem, make believe and CT but at least in the future I will know better.

If claiming posters are FBI agents is the end sum of your posts...well I can't take you seriously. See yah out their.

Have a great day.

A week or so ago you made some very reasonable arguments regarding democracy and constitutional republics. Admittedly your posts were somewhat enlightening and I made that clear when I lauded your opinions.

I left that thread thinking, I don't agree with a lot this poster has to say but I respected your opinions. I had looked forward to more in depth discussions with you.

I can see I was wrong. Not sure why you suddenly decided to go down a rabbit hole of ad hominem, make believe and CT but at least in the future I will know better.

If claiming posters are FBI agents is the end sum of your posts...well I can't take you seriously. See yah out their.

Have a great day.

Whatever dude.

Not sure intimating that you're with the FBI is actually Ad Hom - but I suppose it would be.

From what? Something's been working because you've been screaming about putting him in prison for years now.
For 4 years, he abused the power of his notice to shield himself from prosecution.

But now he is the subject of multiple ongoing criminal investigations. His corporation is on trial for a pile of felonies.

Lol, you are entertaining. Lol what a retard. Hilarious
All you libs have left for arguments are insults... that means you are wrong about everything... if you can't defend your parties actions then maybe your party is breaking laws.... that makes you a criminal too...

Well, correct me if wrong but, ........but it appears that the good poster Rambunctious has now predicted 10 of the last 2 recessions.
All you have to do is vote in democrat's and you will get a recession bordering on a depression with inflation along the way... Under Obama we had the same sluggish economy that his VP has given us... and you voted fore it... so look in the mirror and see a dumbass...

Forum List

Back