Stewart Absolutely DESTROYS Fox Over Their "War On Christmas" BS

Liberals aren't about getting it right.

They're all about trying to fool people into thinking they got it right.

Comedy sources are fair game if they can trick people into thinking they're serious.

Comedy? What......Megyn Kelly?

The fucked up part about the whole thing is that she set it up as though there are constant calls for more diverse Santa's in this county.

There are not. But if you take the time to read the "essay" published in Slate, you would learn that it is common for black Americans to have images of of a black Santa. This shit is not new....nor is it controversial enough to be the subject of a prime time "news" show.

Still can't tell the difference between news a comedy I see. You obviously didn't see what Kelly said if you describe it as freaking out. Too funny.

Still can't tell the difference between news a comedy I see. You obviously didn't see what Kelly said if you describe it as freaking out. Too funny.

Watch the video, Stewart shows video of another fox bimbo complaining it's an outrage that there are non-christmas displays up and other laughable BS.

Fox is on the air right now, so it looks like Stewart didn't "DESTROY" them after all.

Better luck next time.

So far today the left has started threads about about Stewart and Fox and what race Santa and Jesus are you guys are getting pretty hard pressed to try and find topics to distract from Obamacare.

Watch the video, Stewart shows video of another fox bimbo complaining it's an outrage that there are non-christmas displays up and other laughable BS.

I watched the videos, wouldn't describing anyone freaking out, except Stewart.

I'll say it slower in case you can't keep up. It's cooooooomedy.

Mark Twain and Will Rogers were comedians, too. The Smothers Brothers' show used to get shut off the air because they made truthful "jokes" about Nixon. All I can say is, thank god for cable.

So far today the left has started threads about about Stewart and Fox and what race Santa and Jesus are you guys are getting pretty hard pressed to try and find topics to distract from Obamacare.

Maybe it's Boehner who finally found his boner to stand up to the TeaParty assholes and yet another school shooting in Colorado that is distracting from Obamacare.

Maybe it's Boehner who finally found his boner to stand up to the TeaParty assholes and yet another school shooting in Colorado that is distracting from Obamacare.

Where in my post did I say anything about the two topics you just referenced being a distraction?

Us freedom fighters didn't want to rub it's success in your faces, but if you are asking for it,...

Obamacare: Californians signing up at a stunning rate - San Jose Mercury News

Hey take off eh?

I'm with the 12 days of Christmas eh?

I'm a hoser so you guys can stick it eh?

Us freedom fighters didn't want to rub it's success in your faces, but if you are asking for it,...

Obamacare: Californians signing up at a stunning rate - San Jose Mercury News

Hey take off eh?

I'm with the 12 days of Christmas eh?

I'm a hoser so you guys can stick it eh?
What BL does not do it seems is read his on link or he would have seen this.

Of the 156,143 people who signed up for a plan under the exchange as of Saturday, more than 90 percent qualified for federal subsidies.

Those who qualify for federal subsidies or to put it more bluntly and honestly taxpayer dollars are in all likely hood not the young healthy people you need to sign up to make this thing work and it also means those who aren't getting taxpayer dollars are not signing up or not in large numbers welcome to reality my man.

Forum List

Back