Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on Delldude! I guess my post wasn’t clear because that was actually one of my main points. Wikipedia’s exaggerated claim of 2000-2500 actively participated as a mob is a known falsehood, yet unchanged by Wikipedia. I for one will never click on Wiki again due to learning about this intentional deception.

As I said, I rarely quote anything from Wikipedia but that was the first link that came up, and I wanted to share what we’re dealing with as far as public supporters of the narrative. This extends beyond the spewing of lame stream media. Webster’s Dictionary is participating as well, in support of left ideology changing various definitions.
Just when do you reach the point where you realize you've been a complete fool?

Yea...this isn't about Rachel Maddow OR Tucker Carlson.

It's about the fact that there has been indictments charged for seditious conspiracy in this Insurrection.

Yea...this isn't about Rachel Maddow OR Tucker Carlson.

It's about the fact that there has been indictments charged for seditious conspiracy in this Insurrection.
You leftist better hope that a full investigation on the matter, otherwise that will be run in the future doesn't reveal an alledged or potential plot to overthrow Trump based upon a leftist agenda that was at play for 4+ years.

If that happens, then the patriot's of 1/6 will be exonerated, and the tables will quickly turn on knowing who the real insurrectionist in government were. Stay tuned I guess.

You leftist better hope that a full investigation on the matter, otherwise that will be run in the future doesn't reveal an alledged or potential plot to overthrow Trump based upon a leftist agenda that was at play for 4+ years.

If that happens, then the patriot's of 1/6 will be exonerated, and the tables will quickly turn on knowing who the real insurrectionist in government were. Stay tuned I guess.
They are anything BUT patriots and many are already serving their sentences

View attachment 591729

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts

By Joseph Fawbush, Esq. on September 30, 2020 1:38 PM

When Tucker Carlson says on his show “[r]emember the facts of the story; these are undisputed" no reasonable person would believe that he was about to state facts. At least, that was Tucker Carlson's own argument in defending himself from a libel suit.

That argument convinced U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, who dismissed a lawsuit brought by model and actress Karen McDougal. McDougal sued for defamation, alleging Carlson baselessly told his audience she was extorting the President. President Trump allegedly paid $150,000 to help keep quiet a year-long affair with the former Playboy model.

"Bloviating for the Audience"​

According to Judge Vyskocil, “Fox persuasively argues . . . that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism about the statements he makes." She doesn't stop there, writing that “[w]hether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as exaggeration, non-literal commentary, or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable."

Judge Vyskocil also pointed out that Carlson said “sounds like" prior to saying the word extortion, which “would put any reasonable viewer on notice that Carlson himself doubts the veracity of the source of these statements and that the listener should as well." President Trump appointed Judge Vyskocil to the bench in 2019.
Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts - FindLaw

'nuff said.
Meh....

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts​

‘If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit,’​

They are anything BUT patriots and many are already serving their sentences
Won't know until an equal balance of power is somehow restored in this country, so let's sit back and see how hard the left will work in order to try and keep the balance out of whack, otherwise in order to hide the crap until they can't hide it anymore.

It would be a shame if they spent a single day in jail for this. They were trying to right a wrong when the election was stolen.

".....leftist better hope that a full investigation on the matter........

I can't speak to what "leftist" want or hope for; however, I can assert any number of posters on this venue have asserted that they want a thorough investigation. And.....have criticized those witnesses who have balked or refused to help advance that goal, e.g., Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Steve Bannon, and others.

ps......I urge all to read the New York Times coverage this past Saturday, January 22nd, (page A14 in my edition) for a fuller account of the intention for violence that the Oathkeepers planned for January 6th:

"Timeline of Evidence Leading to attack on the Capitol"

Easy.....dnc lawyers and sec's of state, subverted states legislative process by instituting unconstitutional law changes, circumventing the legislative process for a Biden edge.
Nope, there were no law changes that gave either candidate an edge. All election laws are party neutral.

Again, those laws weren't written for a political party.
Runs in my mind, lawsuits from republican lawyers against democrat lawyers for circumventing the legislative branches/process in several states, via the courts.

That would be an end around to the respective states Constitutionally defined election laws and/or procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back