Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rally to protest the election results, if you didn't notice.

Does that mean, as LW media keeps indicating, that some 15,000 rally attendees, the majority peacefully assembled, were all seditious insurrectionists?

Yes, at the rally to protest the election results, 'some people did something', which didn't include the majority of peaceful protestors there.
This intended claim to blame ALL protesters in attendance for the actions of a group of 10 (although female bar organizer said she had 40) started the transformation from factual evidence to pure blanket labeling. Overreach by 3000 fold is never accurate. Same intended error when stating ALL protesters were violent offenders during 2020 summer protests.

Here we hear from Wiki as of today, Jan. 22, 2022 unchanged:
“On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000 to 2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trumpattacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.” IOW- the narrative lie that deceitfully includes numbers of innocent individuals who were peacefully in attendance.

Meanwhile, actual video footage shows that hundreds of people were allowed inside by CP opening the doors and allowed them entry. This happened at more than one entrance. This was mostly the civil group that walked around inside but there were more than a few idiots in the mix. Not all, maybe 10% idiots. They were arrested.

In contrast to these protesters being allowed free entry by CP, other individuals broke windows and used makeshift weapons to force their way inside. These individuals were identified and arrested.

The outside footage, prior to any entry whatsoever, shows The Oathkeepers in line making their way through the crowd, hands on shoulders, dressed for the part. Their part and nobody elses. Why they thought they’d have “success” doing anything with that lowball number is baffling. To have accomplished anything, Oathkeepers needed 10 times that many if not more. Maybe a few hundred armed could have stopped the proceedings? If they had 40, like the organizer claimed, where were the other 28?

Last edited:
MON, SEP 21, 2015 | BY HUGH HEWITT

Donald Trump Returns

I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.

Donald Trump Returns - The Hugh Hewitt Show

View attachment 591549

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
What the Mueller Report Says About Obstruction - FactCheck.org

Everything you showed is subject to interpretation based upon everything that had gone wrong with this nation over the years. Of course the Democrat's would mount a huge resistance towards anything that would work to expose them for what they've done, and what they are still doing. Remember that their are huge numbers of Americans that don't have any problem's with what Trump was doing to expose the left for what they have done, and for what they are still doing.

Ted Williams on the ‘disrespect’ for police officers in America

Larry Elder sounds off on ‘soft-on-crime’ DA supported by Democrats

We can do this all day..

It was a protest after a stolen election.
Correct, and most there were there to voice their opinions and to make their voices heard, otherwise that they didn't appreciate an election being alledgedly stolen like they were led to believe that it was from them. We are talking people who are true patriot's that take their election integrity to be something that is not to be toyed with.

Infact if any alledged Hocus pocus goes on again, then the nation will probably see an up rising again. American's aren't just going to lay down and let their America be stolen from them. This is why the Democrat's are making statement's now that they fear this is coming again, but why ? Are they guilty minded about something ??

This intended claim to blame ALL protesters in attendance for the actions of a group of 10 (although female bar organizer said she had 40) started the transformation from factual evidence to pure blanket labeling. Overreach by 3000 fold is never accurate. Same intended error when stating ALL protesters were violent offenders during 2020 summer protests.

Here we hear from Wiki as of today, Jan. 22, 2022 unchanged:
“On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000 to 2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trumpattacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.” IOW- the narrative lie that deceitfully includes numbers of innocent individuals who were peacefully in attendance.

Meanwhile, actual video footage shows that hundreds of people were allowed inside by CP opening the doors and allowed them entry. This happened at more than one entrance. This was mostly the civil group that walked around inside but there were more than a few idiots in the mix. Not all, maybe 10% idiots. They were arrested.

In contrast to these protesters being allowed free entry by CP, other individuals broke windows and used makeshift weapons to force their way inside. These individuals were identified and arrested.

The outside footage, prior to any entry whatsoever, shows The Oathkeepers in line making their way through the crowd, hands on shoulders, dressed for the part. Their part and nobody elses. Why they thought they’d have “success” doing anything with that lowball number is baffling. To have accomplished anything, Oathkeepers needed 10 times that many if not more. Maybe a few hundred armed could have stopped the proceedings? If they had 40, like the organizer claimed, where were the other 28?
Dude....Wiki is a heavy liberal source that can not be used in a college paper.

wow...six...eight posts of garbage?

Hey keep bumping this.

People need to be reminded of the conspirators charged with SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY

wow...six...eight posts of garbage?

Hey keep bumping this.

People need to be reminded of the conspirators charged with SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY
Well, maybe you can help me out. Instead of posting unsubstantiated truths from Rachael Maddow, do some factual sourcing on the topic at hand.

1642904192964.png

Bias

• Political Views: Rachel Maddow is known for her coverage of the Trump/Russiagate story. According to a New York Times article, “She has been labeled “conspiratorial” (by Slate), a “partisan hack” (by Glenn Greenwald, a former friend), “the queen of collusion” (by The Washington Post), and “much smarter than this” (by The Guardian).” In an Advocate interview in 2010, she described herself as “I’m undoubtedly a liberal.” Finally, during the presidency of Republican Donald Trump, Maddow would report negatively on him nightly. She has also been called a Democratic candidate “King Maker through her influence.”
  • Scientific Views: She generally holds pro-science views such as advocating for climate change action, reports realistically on Covid-19.
  • Social Views: She considers herself Catholic and is Pro-LGBTQ rights. She also supports Black Lives Matter and generally promotes social justice, equity, and fair immigration.

Summary

Overall, we rate Rachel Maddow Left Biased based on political positions that closely align with the progressive left. We also rate her Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of conspiracy theories and a few failed fact checks. (M. Huitsing 12/24/2021)

Rachel Maddow Bias Rating

Have a nice evening....

Everything you showed is subject to interpretation based upon everything that had gone wrong with this nation over the years. Of course the Democrat's would mount a huge resistance towards anything that would work to expose them for what they've done, and what they are still doing. Remember that their are huge numbers of Americans that don't have any problem's with what Trump was doing to expose the left for what they have done, and for what they are still doing.

Ted Williams on the ‘disrespect’ for police officers in America

Larry Elder sounds off on ‘soft-on-crime’ DA supported by Democrats

We can do this all day..

dog FOX.jpg

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts

By Joseph Fawbush, Esq. on September 30, 2020 1:38 PM

When Tucker Carlson says on his show “[r]emember the facts of the story; these are undisputed" no reasonable person would believe that he was about to state facts. At least, that was Tucker Carlson's own argument in defending himself from a libel suit.

That argument convinced U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, who dismissed a lawsuit brought by model and actress Karen McDougal. McDougal sued for defamation, alleging Carlson baselessly told his audience she was extorting the President. President Trump allegedly paid $150,000 to help keep quiet a year-long affair with the former Playboy model.

"Bloviating for the Audience"​

According to Judge Vyskocil, “Fox persuasively argues . . . that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism about the statements he makes." She doesn't stop there, writing that “[w]hether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as exaggeration, non-literal commentary, or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable."

Judge Vyskocil also pointed out that Carlson said “sounds like" prior to saying the word extortion, which “would put any reasonable viewer on notice that Carlson himself doubts the veracity of the source of these statements and that the listener should as well." President Trump appointed Judge Vyskocil to the bench in 2019.
Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts - FindLaw

'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back