Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't heard about 'several SOS' resigning over any controversies attached to the 2020 election.
Which ones?
Pennsylvania, and Michigan for openers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free advice: There is a book (yellow and black cover) titled: "Google for Dummies"......you should read it.

By learning how to best use the Google search engine one can easily look up a wide range of facts, factoids, trivia, and arcana.

For example, when I did a nano-quick search of Google on the good poster Dell's assertion that the Secretaries of State for Michigan and for Pennsylvania resigned because of fraudulent vote controversies attached to the 2020 vote.....I found this:

• Michigan.......no she didn't.
She was SOS before the 2020 vote. And she is still SOS today, January 24th, 2022.

• Pennsylvania.......no she didn't.
She DID resign but over a different matter.
This one:

"Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar (D) said she will step down at the end of the week after her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment to expand the civil lawsuit window for alleged child sexual abuse victims."
----------------------------------------------

My avatar will not speculate on why the good poster Dell wishes to makes assertions that he has failed to properly vet, or research. Let his concience be his guide. But probably not our guide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free advice: There is a book (yellow and black cover) titled: "Google for Dummies"......you should read it.

By learning how to best use the Google search engine one can easily look up a wide range of facts, factoids, trivia, and arcana.

For example, when I did a nano-quick search of Google on the good poster Dell's assertion that the Secretaries of State for Michigan and for Pennsylvania resigned because of fraudulent vote controversies attached to the 2020 vote.....I found this:

• Michigan.......no she didn't.
She was SOS before the 2020 vote. And she is still SOS today, January 24th, 2022.

• Pennsylvania.......no she didn't.
She DID resign but over a different matter.
This one:

"Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar (D) said she will step down at the end of the week after her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment to expand the civil lawsuit window for alleged child sexual abuse victims."
----------------------------------------------

My avatar will not speculate on why the good poster Dell wishes to makes assertions that he has failed to properly vet, or research. Let his concience be his guide. But probably not our guide.
I never said they resigned over fraudulent vote controversies.

Curious if you could loan me your copy of google for dummies.

Pennsylvania, and Michigan for openers.
LOL

Pennsylvania, the Secretary of State resigned over something unrelated to the 2020 election...

Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar (D) said she will step down at the end of the week after her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment to expand the civil lawsuit window for alleged child sexual abuse victims.​

Michigan, the Secretary of State hasn't resigned...

I never said they resigned over fraudulent vote controversies.

Curious if you could loan me your copy of google for dummies.
Bullshit you didn't...

Chillicothe: I hadn't heard about 'several SOS' resigning over any controversies attached to the 2020 election.
Which ones?

Delldude: Pennsylvania, and Michigan for openers.

I want to know if the Justice Department will go after any ANTIFA and BLM terrorists on the left, or are they focused solely on conservatives?
You realize that several BLM rioters WERE arrested in 2020 right?

The difference is that the majority of BLM supporters condemned those riots, while most Republics and Trump supporters not only fully supported the 1/6 attack, but have worked nonstop since to whitewash what happened and make excuses for it.

You realize that several BLM rioters WERE arrested in 2020 right?

The difference is that the majority of BLM supporters condemned those riots, while most Republics and Trump supporters not only fully supported the 1/6 attack, but have worked nonstop since to whitewash what happened and make excuses for it.
Several? Why not tens of thousands? What BLM savages did, month after month, city after city, did much more damage than the few hundred on 1/6. Yet our government is going after them with a vengrance, while Dems GAVE the BLM barbarians space to destroy and forbid the National Guard. In fact, Harris raised money to get the thugs out of jail.

The Democrats condemned the BLM riots? To the contrary, they enabled them.

Bullshit you didn't...

Chillicothe: I hadn't heard about 'several SOS' resigning over any controversies attached to the 2020 election.
Which ones?
Delldude: Pennsylvania, and Michigan for openers.

Ahem.....

Chillicothe:
For example, when I did a nano-quick search of Google on the good poster Dell's assertion that the Secretaries of State for Michigan and for Pennsylvania resigned because of fraudulent vote controversies attached to the 2020 vote
Boockvar was already in hot water over election deadline changes she was not authorized to initiate. The other was icing on the cake.

Ahem.....

Boockvar was already in hot water over election deadline changes she was not authorized to initiate. The other was icing on the cake.
She did not resign over the 2020 election. Period.

And Benson never resigned.

Why don't you at least try to stop lying?

She did not resign over the 2020 election. Period.

And Benson never resigned.

Why don't you at least try to stop lying?
Michigan, I must have misinterpreted that.

And Boockvar did, in fact resign over the 2020 election. That was the same election she failed in her duties regarding the election and resigned over it.

And Boockvar did, in fact resign over the 2020 election. That was the same election she failed in her duties regarding the election and resigned over it.
You're still lying. I showed she resigned because her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment.

Had nothing whatsoever to do with 2020 election fraud.

No. She did NOT resign over anything to do with the election.

Her agency failed to properly advertise an amendment having to do with victim's rights.

Lying idiot

You're still lying. I showed she resigned because her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment.

Had nothing whatsoever to do with 2020 election fraud.
And I never said anything about election fraud....you and you buddy spun that one up.

Yeah, right. Several sec's of state resigned, lawsuits for violating state constitutions.....

Your bum still sore over fake electors?

And I never said anything about election fraud....you and you buddy spun that one up.

Yeah, right. Several sec's of state resigned, lawsuits for violating state constitutions.....
Yet you can't name one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back