Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several? Why not tens of thousands? What BLM savages did, month after month, city after city, did much more damage than the few hundred on 1/6. Yet our government is going after them with a vengrance, while Dems GAVE the BLM barbarians space to destroy and forbid the National Guard. In fact, Harris raised money to get the thugs out of jail.

The Democrats condemned the BLM riots? To the contrary, they enabled them.
Imbecile...

That had nothing to do with fraud.

Try harder.
I never claimed they were resigning from fraud, did I.

Boockvar failed to do what you graciously provided, and resigned over it, That amendment would have been included in the 2020 election voting.

I think she still has some pending lawsuits over changing deadlines, that she'd probably resign over but that won't happen now.

I can't speak to what "leftist" want or hope for; however, I can assert any number of posters on this venue have asserted that they want a thorough investigation. And.....have criticized those witnesses who have balked or refused to help advance that goal, e.g., Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Steve Bannon, and others.

ps......I urge all to read the New York Times coverage this past Saturday, January 22nd, (page A14 in my edition) for a fuller account of the intention for violence that the Oathkeepers planned for January 6th:

"Timeline of Evidence Leading to attack on the Capitol"

A fair investigation not a political one yes, otherwise not like the one that the Democrat's were conducting right out of the gate against Trump pre-2016 and everyday afterwards leading up to 2020.

Guess they didn't learn anything from Russia gate, otherwise the failed investigation against Trump for political reasons. They won't never learn.

Fine, right after they lock up Hillary.

hillary giggle.gif

If it was, 200 people attempted, unarmed, to seize, then overthrow the only Super power on the planet?

Some people did something.

'In vivid color': Liz Cheney says weeks of Jan. 6 hearings are coming

Jon Ward
·Chief National Correspondent
December 2, 2021·4 min read

WASHINGTON — Congress will hold weeks of public hearings to explain and highlight what happened on Jan. 6 and in the days leading up to the violent assault on democracy, and what then-President Donald Trump’s role in it was, the vice chair of the Jan. 6 House select committee said on Thursday.

“We are making rapid progress. We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on Jan. 6, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack,” said Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., at a hearing of the House Rules Committee.

popcorn.gif

All that for Tucker eh ? I say keep up the good work Tucker, you must be doing something right to cause these leftist to counter you in these ways. Bloviating the truth is always a good thing.

tuck'ms is cheering for russia & a hit on RT.

View attachment 591729

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts

By Joseph Fawbush, Esq. on September 30, 2020 1:38 PM

When Tucker Carlson says on his show “[r]emember the facts of the story; these are undisputed" no reasonable person would believe that he was about to state facts. At least, that was Tucker Carlson's own argument in defending himself from a libel suit.

That argument convinced U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, who dismissed a lawsuit brought by model and actress Karen McDougal. McDougal sued for defamation, alleging Carlson baselessly told his audience she was extorting the President. President Trump allegedly paid $150,000 to help keep quiet a year-long affair with the former Playboy model.

"Bloviating for the Audience"​

According to Judge Vyskocil, “Fox persuasively argues . . . that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism about the statements he makes." She doesn't stop there, writing that “[w]hether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as exaggeration, non-literal commentary, or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable."

Judge Vyskocil also pointed out that Carlson said “sounds like" prior to saying the word extortion, which “would put any reasonable viewer on notice that Carlson himself doubts the veracity of the source of these statements and that the listener should as well." President Trump appointed Judge Vyskocil to the bench in 2019.
Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts - FindLaw

'nuff said.
Tucker knows what he is doing. He will smear someone but be sure to put a question mark at the end of his accusations.

"Is Joe Biden a pedophile?"

Or like the judge said, he will put a "sounds like" at the beginning of a smear.

"Sound like the Democrats want to eat babies!"

He's total dick.

Prove there was voter fraud...

but it's looking pretty easy for election fraud to be proven in

arizona
georgia
michigan
nevada
new mexico
pennsylvania
wisconsin

all by (R)s.

with squid boy at the helm. i wonder how long b4 rudy squeals on his long time pal donny?

Jon Ward
·Chief National Correspondent
December 2, 2021·4 min read

WASHINGTON — Congress will hold weeks of public hearings to explain and highlight what happened on Jan. 6 and in the days leading up to the violent assault on democracy, and what then-President Donald Trump’s role in it was, the vice chair of the Jan. 6 House select committee said on Thursday.

“We are making rapid progress. We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on Jan. 6, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack,” said Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., at a hearing of the House Rules Committee.

View attachment 593037
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back