Even the Wash Post Calls Biden an Idiot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“President Biden is facing mounting criticism for inflation's rise to its highest level since 1982. Unfortunately, the White House's latest response is to blame greedy businesses.

Economists across the political spectrum are rightly calling out the White House for this foolishness. Even some within the White House are questioning this approach, The Post reports.

Inflation, which was relatively low for years, did not suddenly rise in recent months because businesses decided now was the ideal time to squeeze their customers.”

As Ben Shapiro said:
Amazing how all these companies simultaneously discovered greed at the same time Joe Biden's policies created massive inflation.

He has had his problems. His border policy in my opinion is his worst, followed by your energy policy. Again, for the record, Canada is also suffering greatly from inflation, with no economy.

In terms of protectng U.S jobs though, he is light years better than Hillary would be. I can't even believe so many Americans would consider her monarchy again for 2024. Or is it only the elites of the world who want her?

He has had his problems. His border policy in my opinion is his worst, followed by your energy policy. Again, for the record, Canada is also suffering greatly from inflation, with no economy.

In terms of protectng U.S jobs though, he is light years better than Hillary would be. I can't even believe so many Americans would consider her monarchy again for 2024. Or is it only the elites of the world who want her?
Canada is even more Leftist, so not a good barometer. Biden printed trillions and dumped them into the economy. Everyone after 1 week in Economy 101 class knows that means inflation.

“President Biden is facing mounting criticism for inflation's rise to its highest level since 1982. Unfortunately, the White House's latest response is to blame greedy businesses.

Economists across the political spectrum are rightly calling out the White House for this foolishness. Even some within the White House are questioning this approach, The Post reports.

Inflation, which was relatively low for years, did not suddenly rise in recent months because businesses decided now was the ideal time to squeeze their customers.”

As Ben Shapiro said:
Amazing how all these companies simultaneously discovered greed at the same time Joe Biden's policies created massive inflation.
Deceptive title as all hell.

Forum List

Back