Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been given a thousand reasons on this website why it's not sedition.

But yet, the DOJ has charged 11 with it?
What do they know that our posters here could not know?

What did you think of the New York Times reportage that gave us some details on the sedition conspiracy charge?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, accordingly.....you are denying that it was an insurrection?
Why?

So....you are denying that it was a seditious conspiracy?
Why?

ps......did you get a chance to read the linked New York Times reportage?
What did you think of it, after you read it?
The way they have completely lost their shit over the use of the term "insurrection" has been one of the many fascinating features of this whole mess.

The Trumpsters' opinions and denials on this are irrelevant. The story, whatever it is, is coming out now. Whether they like it or not.

But yet, the DOJ has charged 11 with it?
What do they know that our posters here could not know?

It's obviously political. They did it only after reporters asked him how he could call Jan 6 "dedition only after reporters asked them why no one has been charged with it.

What did you think of the New York Times reportage that gave us some details on the sedition conspiracy charge?
You have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck what the NYT says

The way they have completely lost their shit over the use of the term "insurrection" has been one of the many fascinating features of this whole mess.

The Trumpsters' opinions and denials on this are irrelevant. The story, whatever it is, is coming out now. Whether they like it or not.

Your post would be 100% accurate if it referred to prog morons like you.

Query: "What did you think of the New York Times reportage that gave us some details on the sedition conspiracy charge?"

Response:
You have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck what the NYT says
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is disappointing, Li'l Bripat.
You have kind of a reputation for doing homework, due diligence, .... for making sure what you say is correct and soundly vetted.

So, I'm surprised that you would stridently offer your opinion about the New York Times reportage.....without actually reading that reportage.

Is that a Trump University-thingy?

in re: to hillary - why do you think putin did everything he could to get trump installed instead of hillary? he hated the fact that she supported the uprising & protests in russia against him.

he admitted in helsinki - that he wanted trump in.

& as for obama?

pray tell, what exactly happened regarding obama's 'flexibility' with the roooskies, 'eh? you wanna claim happened in that tired ol' video y'all can't seem to bother with the aftermath?

what scandals occurred? please, by all means - source a credible, unbiased link & show the class....

i'll tell you what happened after that exchange:

imposed sanctions, kicked all his ambassadors<coughcoughspies> outa the country & closed down their compounds.

so much for what you claimed.
I'll ask you the same - what scandals occurred between Trump and Russia? Please, by all means - source a credible, unbiased link & show the class.... Go.... Then we'll compare notes.

Her husband probably has no idea she's here politically cheating on him.... ROTFLMBO
200.gif

It was a first amendment right to 'peacefully protest' the election rally, that a splinter group of mixed faction radicals took upon themselves to violate the law.

The majority of the peaceful protesters stayed that way.
So was it a "protest" or a "rally"? Did a minority of these "peaceful protestors" end up being "radical" and violent or not? Did some plan to be violent and unlawful well in advance or not? Did some plan an insurrection or not?

How do you conclude that the purpose was not to "undermine the power and authority of the US government"? Congress was trying to certify the election that day. They were either holding a "rally" just to cry about the results or they were actively attempting to interfere with the confirmation process (to nullify the results). Neither purpose is laudable and both predictably lead to riots and insurrections, especially given the particulars.

For a response I fully expect more blaming of Pelosi, then "Wow, look over there!" followed by "Whoa, just look under here!"

So was it a "protest" or a "rally"? Did a minority of these "peaceful protestors" end up being "radical" and violent or not? Did some plan to be violent and unlawful well in advance or not? Did some plan an insurrection or not?

How do you conclude that the purpose was not to "undermine the power and authority of the US government"? Congress was trying to certify the election that day. They were either holding a "rally" just to cry about the results or they were actively attempting to interfere with the confirmation process (to nullify the results). Neither purpose is laudable and both predictably lead to riots and insurrections, especially given the particulars.

For a response I fully expect more blaming of Pelosi, then "Wow, look over there!" followed by "Whoa, just look under here!"
A rally to protest the election results, if you didn't notice.

Does that mean, as LW media keeps indicating, that some 15,000 rally attendees, the majority peacefully assembled, were all seditious insurrectionists?

Yes, at the rally to protest the election results, 'some people did something', which didn't include the majority of peaceful protestors there.

As a critical thinker, you should realize you just went full red herring on this topic, relevant to the 'seditious insurrectionalists' that we've been discussing....you know, happened on January 6. 2021...not 1996 or 2015.

oh i see - i mentioned i voted for (R)s & YOU questioned the truthfulness of that statement - so when i more or less proved it by giving you some names ... you try to move the goalposts back to where they were.

nice try, doesn't fly MAGAT.

I'll ask you the same - what scandals occurred between Trump and Russia? Please, by all means - source a credible, unbiased link & show the class.... Go.... Then we'll compare notes.

MON, SEP 21, 2015 | BY HUGH HEWITT

Donald Trump Returns

I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.

Donald Trump Returns - The Hugh Hewitt Show

1642886883541.jpeg

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
What the Mueller Report Says About Obstruction - FactCheck.org

A rally to protest the election results, if you didn't notice.

Does that mean, as LW media keeps indicating, that some 15,000 rally attendees, the majority peacefully assembled, were all seditious insurrectionists?

Yes, at the rally to protest the election results, 'some people did something', which didn't include the majority of peaceful protestors there.
I see that discussion for you means talking to yourself while only pretending to address questions from others. Thanks, back to ignore you go.

MON, SEP 21, 2015 | BY HUGH HEWITT

Donald Trump Returns

I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.

Donald Trump Returns - The Hugh Hewitt Show

View attachment 591549

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
What the Mueller Report Says About Obstruction - FactCheck.org

^^ OMG, we still have a believer in the Mueller Report. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back