Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took time to get Al Capone, too, but they eventually got him and they will eventually get Trump. Trump's brilliance is how he has evaded jail for crimes others go to jail for. Just like Capone, people around Trump, who carry out his wishes, are going to jail. Maybe you will be one of them.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

lastamender? said:
They are not indicting leftists for sedition. They are indicting right wing whackos. The only ones to believe Trump's lies. A bunch of stupid dumbasses.

Glad you notice that. If you were interested in getting to the bottom of it you'd realize that the FIB and its informants and DC police set these people up. Now you and I both know that one person in a buffalo headdress did not DID NOT put the US gov't in danger of dissolution on Jan 6. So stop soiling your panties over that one okay?

And how does that make Trump guilty? We all heard what he said.
You are extremely stupid. Inciting treason or sedition is a crime. Trump has brought out and taken advantage of the stupidest among us. Where did you come from. How have you become so fricking stupid. No one is born as stupid as you.
18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
From Title 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I—CRIMES

You are extremely stupid. Inciting treason or sedition is a crime. Trump has brought out and taken advantage of the stupidest among us. Where did you come from. How have you become so fricking stupid. No one is born as stupid as you.
18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
From Title 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I—CRIMES
You are extremely stupid if you think unarmed people can take over any government. That is the bottom line. Our system of government was never in any danger.

Glad you notice that. If you were interested in getting to the bottom of it you'd realize that the FIB and its informants and DC police set these people up. Now you and I both know that one person in a buffalo headdress did not DID NOT put the US gov't in danger of dissolution on Jan 6. So stop soiling your panties over that one okay?
The FIB is always setting people up. You are so fricking stupid you cannot even spell FBI. That is stupid.
The statement you made could get you institutionalized for a person not dealing with reality and is a danger to themselves and others

You are extremely stupid if you think unarmed people can take over any government. That is the bottom line. Our system of government was never in any danger.
The intent to take over the government was there. The law includes intent. You are beyond stupid.
What saved the government is the majority of the insurrectionists were as stupid as you. They were too stupid to succeed. BUT ALL YOU NEED IS INTENT IN A COURT OF LAW, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

The intent to take over the government was there. The law includes intent. You are beyond stupid.
What saved the government is the majority of the insurrectionists were as stupid as you. They were too stupid to succeed. BUT ALL YOU NEED IS INTENT IN A COURT OF LAW, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
The intent was to have a fraudulent election investigated. Period. You are beyond stupid.

Democrats still suck. Biden is STILL a senile old bastard. And Jan 6 was a goddam RIOT. A lot less severe than the 574 BLM and Antifa Riots of 2020.
So Trump was talking to Antifa & BLM on 1/6 when he told them "we love you, you're very special"?

Nothing is apparently stopping you from GUESSING what they brought or whether it was RECENTLY bought. My honesty PREVENTS me from doing so..

The evidence is a picture with ONE rifle bag on a luggage cart. Is that "an arsenal" to you? Did it have a "date of sale" tag showing on it or something?
Uh, did someone actually say "BOUGHT an arsenal" or did you just make that up to create something to argue with yourself about in public? Now you accuse me of "GUESSING what they brought or whether it was RECENTLY bought." Can you honesty quote me doing so? Be honest.

So Trump was talking to Antifa & BLM on 1/6 when he told them "we love you, you're very special"?
You stupid braindead Libs have a burr up your fag asses about Trump. It was Ray Epps who started that riot.

Q anon + ya you bet!

We’ve been hearing for a long time they there was no insurrection because no one has been charged with it.

Well, here’s the founder of the Oath Keepers who was just arrested and charged with (among other things) seditious conspiracy.

I guess it’s time to retire that talking point.
They can charge anyone with anything so don't get you weenie jumping and twitching just yet...from what I hear this case has no chance and is just a road kill headline for the duped lib base to chew on....just like the we are going to pass voter reform and give everyone a free ride in college and stack the deck at the supreme court.... Buaaaaahahahahahahaha sucker....

Except she doesn't have that power, but it's an interesting thought.

Pelosi refused Trump's offer to surround the Capitol with National Guard troops 2 days before the protest. She is in charge of Capitol security and operations. The DC mayor also refused to deploy the Metropolitan Police the same day. 35 minutes before Trump finished speaking, Antifa was breaking doors and windows under directions of FBI/DOJ operatives. I know people who were there and made videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back