Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been hearing for a long time they there was no insurrection because no one has been charged with it.

Well, here’s the founder of the Oath Keepers who was just arrested and charged with (among other things) seditious conspiracy.

I guess it’s time to retire that talking point.
Now if they could just get him to reveal the conversation that he had with Stone at the Capitol the day before the insurrection then we know the whole story. And trump's house of lies and deceit would finally come crashing down on him and all his minions.

Based on?
An interesting point in watching the news about the insurrection I noticed a sign saying " Blacks support Trump " it was being held up by a white guy. If there were any people from the left at the Capitol that day they were there to monitor what the far-right was doing.

Q anon small person comment.
Q.jpg

The Face of the Republican Party

Biden can't close Gitmo because the White Hats are in charge, There are so many Americans in the prison that at least 2 prison barges are anchored there with more on the way. The truth will be revealed soon and people will realize just how many politicians, entertainment celebrities and prominent people are there for severe punishment. Lefties can scoff at and deny this but it is fact. We are looking at the demise of the satanist Cabal. The guy who wrote the article is only his opinion.

Why you keep repeating this LIE (unarmed people) that there were only 'unarmed people' is not helping your case.

They were in fact armed.
People have been arrested and charged with "possession of a fire-arm"
They were not inside the Capitol. And there is no case. This is a distraction and red meat for total idiots like you. Our system of government is threatened by the people running this country, not the people that wanted the obvious fraud investigated.

What is scary is half of the Republicans are just as crazy as this lunatic. What's even worse the real Republicans, the good Republicans are leaving the party in droves. The situation is definitely spiraling out of control. trump is the great destroyer.
More lies.And demonstrable Projection.A few Republicans are not running for
re-election this year,But the number of House Democrats calling it quits for 2022
is now in the 20's.
18 announced in late November and 19 by mid-december.
That was before Biden polled at 33 % Approval.

What is scary is half of the Republicans are just as crazy as this lunatic. What's even worse the real Republicans, the good Republicans are leaving the party in droves. The situation is definitely spiraling out of control. trump is the great destroyer.

We're crazy....and we're coming to get YOU!!!

They were not inside the Capitol. And there is no case. This is a distraction and red meat for total idiots like you. Our system of government is threatened by the people running this country, not the people that wanted the obvious fraud investigated.
Next 3-4 Weeks right?

Yes……. There should be some Explosive arrests or Indictments of trump cult members in the next 3 -4 weeks.

It will be delicious

Next 3-4 Weeks right?

Yes……. There should be some Explosive arrests or Indictments of trump cult members in the next 3 -4 weeks.

It will be delicious
Why don't you comment on what I posted you trolling moron?

That is precisely why I left. I regretted voting for Trump on January 20, 2017

Why don't you comment on what I posted you trolling moron?
My comment is........... You post nonsense, CT's, and outright LIES.
You deserve no worthy response on your substance.
You just get the ridicule you deserve.

Now sit back, watch for more cultists arrests, and get pissed off even more than usual.

More lies.And demonstrable Projection.A few Republicans are not running for
re-election this year,But the number of House Democrats calling it quits for 2022
is now in the 20's.
18 announced in late November and 19 by mid-december.
That was before Biden polled at 33 % Approval.
At least the Democrats aren't being led around by the nose by a psychopath.

Lock their sorry asses up in Guantanamo and throw away the keys!
As said before, most of what took place on 1/6th was a climax or final build up from 4+ years of political corruption, seditionists activities, and insurrections against the Trump administration by the leftist Democrat's. So if there is going to be trials, then let's include it all from before 2016 to current. Let's find out the real truths about Russia collusion, Ukraine quid pro quo, the riot's, and everything combined. Then let's shake it all up and see who wears the biggest burdens in it all. I look at what took place on 1/6th as the straw that broke the camel's back, where as you had those who thought that the country was fixing to enter into a very dark time, and the election issues were going to usher it all in. Compile that with all that they had seen over the last 4+ years, and you end up with a citizenry on the brink.

It is yet to be seen if the rebels were duped into believing a lie or if they were legit in their push for freedom and liberty to reign supreme that day, but the only way to know is to have open hearings on the issue with every accused on that day present, and then them to participate in those hearings.

My comment is........... You post nonsense, CT's, and outright LIES.
You deserve no worthy response on your substance.
You just get the ridicule you deserve.

Now sit back, watch for more cultists arrests, and get pissed off even more than usual.
Ridicule from you? Not possible. Next

As said before, most of what took place on 1/6th was a climax or final build up from 4+ years of political corruption, seditionists activities, and insurrections against the Trump administration by the leftist Democrat's. So if there is going to be trials, then let's include it all from before 2016 to current. Let's find out the real truths about Russia collusion, Ukraine quid pro quo, the riot's, and everything combined. Then let's shake it all up and see who wears the biggest burdens in it all. I look at what took place on 1/6th as the straw that broke the camel's back, where as you had those who thought that the country was fixing to enter into a very dark time, and the election issues were going to usher it all in. Compile that with all that they had seen over the last 4+ years, and you end up with a citizenry on the brink.

It is yet to be seen if the rebels were duped into believing a lie or if they were legit in their push for freedom and liberty to reign supreme that day, but the only way to know is to have open hearings on the issue with every accused on that day present, and then them to participate in those hearings.
You are totally insane. It was the culmination of 4 years of trump's relentless lies which promoted hatred and division in this nation. He is solely responsible for this national disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back