U.S. seeks 25 years in prison for Rhodes in first Jan. 6 sedition case

This is what the dems were thinking and hoping would happen

0b0c3cc84ce0cc40.png

that didn't go as planned.

All lies from you. Please post facts and not leftwing bullshit.
Am I lying? Those are factual. You obviously were not listening.
Former President Trump, in an interview published by The Washington Post on Thursday, said that he wanted to march alongside his supporters during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol, but the Secret Service would not allow it.

Trump told the outlet he wanted to join the rally but was told he couldn’t.

“Secret Service said I couldn’t go. I would have gone there in a minute,” Trump said.

you're going to get the amerIca that you think you want. You defend and support liars, thieves, cheats and genocidalists. You just think they won't bother you since you support them...but when there is no opposition to them.,,,,you'll be next.
So the attack against our Capital is ok with you?

you're going to get the amerIca that you think you want. You defend and support liars, thieves, cheats and genocidalists. You just think they won't bother you since you support them...but when there is no opposition to them.,,,,you'll be next.
Trump is an honorable man? Is he a role model for your children?

CalypsoJones was at J6, and the feebs have not caught up the miscreant yet. Bet he has been reported and it's only a matter of time.

So the attack against our Capital is ok with you?
you guys can laugh but it's coming. I don't think anything will stop it now. You think this is what you want. Corrupt leaders, destroying the rights of the opposition and you don't realize they're destroying your rights and freedoms yet...when you figure it out it will be too late. and also by that time, you can't fix it or yourselves no matter how much you would like to.

Last edited:
2nd video....1.13 mark for her question and Durham's answer comes next.
'The nation cannot stand under those circumstances.'....john durham

Actually, we are now discovering the lies regurgitated by Fox. Brett Baier, 750 million dollar settlement, Fox columnists being more sedate and warned when they aren't.
FOX is no longer any different than the MSM. They have a globalist agenda.

Do you have any idea
A nationalist agenda means much higher prices due to lack of competition. It may also mean isolation from world problems, which allows rogue nations a free rein. The fear of U.S power keeps many rogue nations in check. A clear example is the Kurdish slaughter by Turkey in Syria, eventually taken over by Russia when we left and went back on our word to defend them. If we were to make this ongoing, it
would free Russia, China, etc. to absorb other countries for their benefit.

Do you have any idea

A nationalist agenda means much higher prices due to lack of competition. It may also mean isolation from world problems, which allows rogue nations a free rein. The fear of U.S power keeps many rogue nations in check. A clear example is the Kurdish slaughter by Turkey in Syria, eventually taken over by Russia when we left and went back on our word to defend them. If we were to make this ongoing, it
would free Russia, China, etc. to absorb other countries for their benefit.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I guess, in your world, that an isolationist nation is on your bucket list. Russia has already attacked
another nation and would move to absorb other countries if there is nothing standing in their way.

Last edited:
I guess, in your world, that an isolationist nation is on your bucket list. Russia has already attacked
another nation and would move to absorb other countries if there is nothing standing in their way.
A non Nato country that exists to launder money for the criminal elite which many in our govrernment are a part of. Next.

A non Nato country that exists to launder money for the criminal elite which many in our govrernment are a part of. Next.
We promised to protect the Kurds, the country notwithstanding. 100,000 Kurds were murdered by the Turks when we broke our promise and simply left. My view is that trump and Putin are still cavorting. There are other countries like you describe. If you want to allow them to be overrun, so be it. Next.

We promised to protect the Kurds, the country notwithstanding. 100,000 Kurds were murdered by the Turks when we broke our promise and simply left. My view is that trump and Putin are still cavorting. There are other countries like you describe. If you want to allow them to be overrun, so be it. Next.
What does that have to do with Ukraine?

Forum List

Back