Stevie Wonder moves to Africa......for good

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?
Could it be he can't SEE the truth ?
These jokes are horrible. I dont see anyone laughing!

:lol:

I wonder how his exes broke up with him
"i think we should start seeing other people" :oops:

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?
Did he ever mention the court proceedings said the doctor never saw such a severe case of herpes on a girl.....True dat......I just called...to say.....I love you

Probably all good questions, but the fact remains, I really don't care what he does or where he goes. I wish him all the best. Celebs put their pants on the same as everyone else. I don't see what the draw is that the public is supposed to care if they wiped their noses or not. Meh.

Well good for him. We finally get someone who actually moves from racist Amerikkka.

But he obviously didn’t do his homework. While safer than most African nations, Ghana is torn by black on black violence simply because of tribal conflicts, and women are second class citizens.

Forum List

Back