Stevie Wonder moves to Africa......for good

Amazing musician,
African Africans are much more polite and speak better English than African Americans.

When they live in the United States, possibly, but that is not necessarily true for English speaking Africans in Africa.
Um, no. They speak better English when in Africa, and then unlearn it in America.
Maybe if Steve stayed and fought the Left wing education and cultural influences and make things better he would want to stay

But running is easiest. Besides, it's all Trump's fault.

WdBKpH.gif

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?
He and his family are going to go there and find that Ghana is not Wakanda and then come back under so other excuse. Stevie wonder is truly blind...

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?

I wish Mr. Wonder the best of luck in Africa.

If some Americans were super rich, they would move to Norway or Iceland or the Czech Republic or Japan, provided that they would be allowed in.

Most of us ordinary Americans must stay here and simply do the best that we can under the circumstances.

Mr. Wonder says that his move is based on his disillusion with the racism that still exists in this country.

Some Americans -- if they could -- would love to leave because of the horrific daily violent crime that causes such senseless misery to victims and their families and that goes largely unpunished.
Horrific violence and crime? But I thought all the US needed to do is separate the church from society and the state and we would have utopia. You mean American needs morality and not $100 in their pocket from the welfare state? I thought money solved all our problems. $30 trillion dollars later the US sure seems have solved all their problems in a big way.

Irregardless...hopefully he will start a movement.

It is time for us to recognize that blacks and whites simply cannot live together in the same society on a equitable basis as Mr Lincoln said long ago.

Thus we need to start a discussion on what can be done to help those Africans that want to return to their motherland.

I think there would be much support for a Federal program to give economic aid to those who want to go back.

There first needs to be an agreement with all African nations willing to open their arms to black immigrants from America. Aka....land set aside, security arrangements, good logistical support and so forth.

I think now many blacks at this point in our history may be willing to undertake such an adventure. With good financial support it might be successful.

giphy.gif

Fascinating thread.....certainly opens up a lot of interesting thoughts towards black people.

Not all black people feel like the world owes them something. Some of them are even smart enough to operate computers and by golly, some even own their own businesses.

I know that's a hard concept to understand, but it's true.

Meh - who cares? He's earned a nice retirement.
Will you also criticize every wealthy, white conservative who's ever moved to a place like Florida or Costa Rica for tax avoidance and warm, beautiful beaches?

Stevie made a fortune because privileged white people loved his music.
The ingrate can stay in Africa. At least he can't see what a shithole it really is.
He has made a fortune because he is a fucking genius.
He would not have been rich or famous if he grew up in Ghana.

He got where he in in large part because of the society w=he grew up in.

So instead of using his money to make it possible for other kids with disadvantages like he had to succeed he's whining about how bad he has it here

Could it be he can't SEE the truth ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back