Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

Again, you are informed in writing if a drug has a one in a million chance it will give you a pimple.
(CBS) Do women who have an abortion risk their mental health?

A provocative new study shows that women who have an abortion face an increased risk for mental health problems including substance abuse, anxiety, and depression.

"Results indicate quite consistently that abortion is associated with moderate to highly increased risks of psychological problems subsequent to the procedure," the authors wrote in the study, published in the September 1 issue of the British Journal of Psychiatry.
Abortion tied to sharp decline in women's mental health

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Stevie Nicks Confirms Song “Sara” Was About Baby With Don Henley She Aborted
This has been my argument all along.

Women have been so brainwashed into thinking it's not a life but in their hearts they know it is a baby.

except that its a lie. she never said she was depressed and never said she regretted her decision.

try reading actual sources and stop reading anti-choice fraud

Again, you are informed in writing if a drug has a one in a million chance it will give you a pimple.

A provocative new study shows that women who have an abortion face an increased risk for mental health problems including substance abuse, anxiety, and depression.

"Results indicate quite consistently that abortion is associated with moderate to highly increased risks of psychological problems subsequent to the procedure," the authors wrote in the study, published in the September 1 issue of the British Journal of Psychiatry.

Other studies are far less conclusive.

Have they done any studies on the mental health of women who give up their baby for adoption?

No doubt, abortion can be a traumatic event. But so is unwanted pregnancy in general.

Anyways, who cares? Why is this is the "politics" section? Stevie Nicks is NOT a political figure. She is a musician.
Abortion is not a political topic? On what planet?

it never was until wingers started outlawing reproductive choice.

then it became political.

stevie's interview, however, had zero to do with politics and was misrepresented by the winger press.

Other studies are far less conclusive.

Have they done any studies on the mental health of women who give up their baby for adoption?

No doubt, abortion can be a traumatic event. But so is unwanted pregnancy in general.

they don't care about trauma to the woman. they were ok with a 10 year old being forced to give birth.

They will feel pain if the woman is forced to continue the pregnancy by your fascist laws.

They can be adopted.

We're talking about severe genetic deformities that would unlikely survive more than a few days after birth.

doesn't matter. no matter how misogynist he is, he doesn't get to treat us like incubators.

I also don't see them offering to adopt the kids, or pay for the ob/gyn or hospital... or education... or daycare... or sex ed... or contraceptives...

this is about control. it has zero to do with "life". someone pro-life would a) take care of the kids after they're born and take care of mom; and b) wouldn't oppose every social program; and c) wouldn't be pro-death penalty and war... and guns... and... and .... and....

It's HER business what she does with HER pregnancy and HER body anyway. Bunch of busy bodies.
Like I said, takes a special kind of evil to want to keep women uninformed.
Uninformed of what exactly? Uninformed of the "fact" that they shouldn't have an abortion?
Really? A thread about most women suffering from depression after an abortion? Pro death crowd loves to twist and turn in order to keep women uninformed.

It's HER business what she does with HER pregnancy and HER body anyway. Bunch of busy bodies.
Uninformed of what exactly? Uninformed of the "fact" that they shouldn't have an abortion?
Really? A thread about most women suffering from depression after an abortion? Pro death crowd loves to twist and turn in order to keep women uninformed.
You have proof that most women who have an abortion suffer from depression because of that abortion? Really? Are you sure it isn't usually the unwanted pregnancy itself that causes the depression?

no loon. a propaganda piece that misrepresented stevie nicks' interview.

don't want an abortion, don't have one. now leave everyone else alone.

Special kind of evil to want to keep women uninformed.
Plus I bet Sarah agrees with me.

Special kind of evil to want to keep women uninformed.
Plus I bet Sarah agrees with me.

why on earth would anyone who has two brain cells or more to rub together care what sawah bawwacuda thinks?

Forum List

Back