Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

How would this "keeping women informed" actually work?

To be honest, all you could say is that some studies indicate an increased risk of mental health issues, particularly depression, after having an abortion. But some studies do not indicate increased risk.

Is that all you want to do? Or is it something else?

How would this "keeping women informed" actually work?

To be honest, all you could say is that some studies indicate an increased risk of mental health issues, particularly depression, after having an abortion. But some studies do not indicate increased risk.

Is that all you want to do? Or is it something else?

note that he still hasn't acknowledged that his link misrepresented the interview.

Like I said, takes a special kind of evil to want to keep women uninformed.
Uninformed of what exactly? Uninformed of the "fact" that they shouldn't have an abortion?
Really? A thread about most women suffering from depression after an abortion? Pro death crowd loves to twist and turn in order to keep women uninformed.

no loon. a propaganda piece that misrepresented stevie nicks' interview.

don't want an abortion, don't have one. now leave everyone else alone.
Special kind of evil to want to keep women uninformed.
Plus I bet Sarah agrees with me.

why on earth would anyone who has two brain cells or more to rub together care what sawah bawwacuda thinks?

Now ignoring women by calling them stupid.

Uninformed of what exactly? Uninformed of the "fact" that they shouldn't have an abortion?

Uninformed that most women suffer from sever depression after realizing they've murdered a baby.

The further along in the pregnancy, the greater the chance of serious complications and the greater the risk of dying from the abortion procedure.

• One death per every 530,000 abortions if you are at eight weeks or less
• One death per 17,000 abortions for pregnancies at 16–20 weeks
• One death per 6,000 abortions at 21 weeks and more.
• Inability to get pregnant due to infection or complication of an operation
• Allergic reaction to the medicines
• Hemorrhage (heavy bleeding) possibly requiring treatment with an operation, a blood transfusion, or both
• Incomplete removal of the unborn child, placenta, or contents of the uterus, requiring an operation

Texas passed a law that makes abortion illegal after 21 weeks unless the mother's life is in danger, and making abortion providers ensure the safety of women by having physicians at clinics to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, and it also requires the clinics to meet the standards of an “ambulatory surgical center.”

Of course the bed wetters went insane, because they don't really give a fruit fly's fuck about women, the sacrament of infanticide must be protected.

Uninformed that most women suffer from sever depression after realizing they've murdered a baby.

The further along in the pregnancy, the greater the chance of serious complications and the greater the risk of dying from the abortion procedure.

• One death per every 530,000 abortions if you are at eight weeks or less
• One death per 17,000 abortions for pregnancies at 16–20 weeks
• One death per 6,000 abortions at 21 weeks and more.
• Inability to get pregnant due to infection or complication of an operation
• Allergic reaction to the medicines
• Hemorrhage (heavy bleeding) possibly requiring treatment with an operation, a blood transfusion, or both
• Incomplete removal of the unborn child, placenta, or contents of the uterus, requiring an operation

Texas passed a law that makes abortion illegal after 21 weeks unless the mother's life is in danger, and making abortion providers ensure the safety of women by having physicians at clinics to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, and it also requires the clinics to meet the standards of an “ambulatory surgical center.”

Of course the bed wetters went insane, because they don't really give a fruit fly's fuck about women, the sacrament of infanticide must be protected.

Your first sentence is false. The medical risks of abortion are communicated to women. So what is it you really want? I'm all for more restrictions on late term abortions than on early term. Are you?

Really? A thread about most women suffering from depression after an abortion? Pro death crowd loves to twist and turn in order to keep women uninformed.

why on earth would anyone who has two brain cells or more to rub together care what sawah bawwacuda thinks?

Uninformed of what exactly? You are avoiding my questions Mr. Educator of Liberals.

Uninformed of what exactly? You are avoiding my questions Mr. Educator of Liberals.
Of the potential of suffering from depression and other mental illness.

Of the potential of suffering from depression and other mental illness.

That's fine. It should be communicated with the caveat that such a link is not proven.

Oh the irony stan

It's HER business what she does with HER pregnancy and HER body anyway. Bunch of busy bodies.

most women DON'T suffer from depression. that's where rightwingnut lunacy is.

only women who ARE stupid... like sawwah bawwacuda

if you think it's evil, i'd suggest you stop circulating misinformation.

thanks.

It's HER business what she does with HER pregnancy and HER body anyway. Bunch of busy bodies.

Strawman arguement to say most women do not suffer from depression. The point is some do, and to not be told this is simply trying to keep women uninformed.

Have you looked into adoption?

Turns out depression sets into those that give their children up for adoption as well. Should we ban adoption as well?

Your only means to end abortion is through a constitutional amendment. How far along that process have you completed? Do you even have a draft for it?

If not, why are you bothering us? Change can only occur through the amendment process, not the vote.

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Stevie Nicks Confirms Song “Sara” Was About Baby With Don Henley She Aborted
NEver heard that before --- that women suffering depression was lost in the debate.

I know it seems lost on those who would call those women baby killers

Stevie nicks seemed to have had a successful life .

Hey, I heard "Landslide" is about Mick Fleetwoods vasectomy!

Turns out depression sets into those that give their children up for adoption as well. Should we ban adoption as well?

Your only means to end abortion is through a constitutional amendment. How far along that process have you completed? Do you even have a draft for it?

If not, why are you bothering us? Change can only occur through the amendment process, not the vote.
The issue is about informing women of the potential ramifications of their decision. And what is sick is people hate the concept of informing women.

The issue is about informing women of the potential ramifications of their decision. And what is sick is people hate the concept of informing women.

Don't you think they think about that before deciding? And the ones who are drug addicts, alcoholics, etc.? They probably shouldn't be pregnant anyways.

Strawman arguement to say most women do not suffer from depression. The point is some do, and to not be told this is simply trying to keep women uninformed.
How do you know women aren't being told anything about it? Have you had an abortion?

Who on this thread has said women should not be informed of factual information? Seems that's not actually what you're interested in though.

Forum List

Back