Steve Pieczenik YouTube : "The Clinton Pedophilia Connection"

Well, them and anybody that doesn't have a custom fitted tinfoil hat, and a direct link to the mother ship where Elvis lives.

Oddly enough, someone as allegedly "informed" as yourself" can never debunk what I post...imagine that?

You should remember that I already said I won''t get into discussing the details of a conspiracy theory, especially with the conspiracy theory king. You will just meld any real information into your theories as part of the scheme to hide what you have already decided is the truth. I will happily laugh at your more colorful crazy ideas though..

You will not discuss anything that doesn't run in lockstep with your beloved corporate "gubermint" and I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is indeed a "corporate entity".

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fruit cake. There is no questioning that at this point though.

No, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity whose subsidiaries can be found on Dun and Bradstreet.......why is that significant? It's the difference between Common Law and the U.C.C or "admiralty law"........

Again, you have proven nothing other than the fact that you are a fruitcake. I understand you might think you have done all sorts of things, but sadly, all those things are just bits of your overactive imagination swirling around in a very confused mind. Part of me even feels a little bit sorry for you and all the others who share your affliction, but you're still entertaining in an odd sort of way.

Oddly enough, someone as allegedly "informed" as yourself" can never debunk what I post...imagine that?

You should remember that I already said I won''t get into discussing the details of a conspiracy theory, especially with the conspiracy theory king. You will just meld any real information into your theories as part of the scheme to hide what you have already decided is the truth. I will happily laugh at your more colorful crazy ideas though..

You will not discuss anything that doesn't run in lockstep with your beloved corporate "gubermint" and I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is indeed a "corporate entity".

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fruit cake. There is no questioning that at this point though.

No, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity whose subsidiaries can be found on Dun and Bradstreet.......why is that significant? It's the difference between Common Law and the U.C.C or "admiralty law"........

Again, you have proven nothing other than the fact that you are a fruitcake. I understand you might think you have done all sorts of things, but sadly, all those things are just bits of your overactive imagination swirling around in a very confused mind. Part of me even feels a little bit sorry for you and all the others who share your affliction, but you're still entertaining in an odd sort of way.[/QUOT

I know more than you. I proved that Washington D.C is simply the headquarters of USA.INC and you can find it on Dun and Bradstreet's website which I have proven with links. The FBI is incorporated, the Supreme Court is incorporated, the IRS is actually incorporated in Puerto Rico and is trust #62 and a collection arm of the International Monetary Fund that took over "successor to contract" to provide the 19 essential "gubermint" services when USA.INC declared bankruptcy yet again in 1950.

Forum List

Back