Steve Bannon...... Lunatic Genius

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Now we see why Trump brought Bannon into the WH, why he had to go, and how he's angling to get back in. I've never heard anybody explain China better than this and yet when it came time for what we do about them? whew! Bannon says the reefs they've constructed in the S. China Sea are stationary "aircraft carriers" with thousand foot runways and bristling with radar and anti-aircraft batteries. This after they promised Obama they had no intention of militarizing them. But then Bannon suggests we give them 72 hours to clear that equipment off the reefs or we'll do it for them. That's WW3. Bookmark and enjoy the video when you have time and thank your stars Steve is no longer around the President. :eusa_hand:

We could destroy China's entire military in 3 hours.

I have no fear of China at all. Their missiles won't even get to escape speed.

• Banned
We could destroy China's entire military in 3 hours.

I have no fear of China at all. Their missiles won't even get to escape speed.

I wouldn't bet the world's life on that......they have little regard for the millions they lose in a missile exchange. He's correct in that they are making passage through the S. China Sea increasingly difficult....guns down, radar turned off. They want to drive us back to Guam. We can't win an extended exchange there....too close to their assets. Obama let them get away with that and now we can't do much about it.

Forum List

Back