Steve Bannon does us a favor

On what issues, Harry?

You obviously pay rapt attention to my posts, so I'm sure you can list 'em.
The 2020 election where you voted for biden

You cant more democrat than that

But now want to act as if it never happened

Give him credit. He's at the core of what became Trumpism, and he knows that what he says on his show will be reported. The goal here is to dismantle the federal government as much as possible, and he intends to do it by force if needed. Literally.

So we can't say he didn't warn us.

I'd imagine many here are fully on board with this.

Bam Bam has been sort of a sentient version of Rudy among the jack-booted trumptroopers.

His indicting Kushner, Manafort, and Junior for their clandestine session with Putin's agents in Trump Tower was delightful, of course:

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.20.46 AM.png

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit,
and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”
His "fleece the goons" for the Loser's fantasy erection was a merry caprice, indeed!

His hiding out on a Chinese billionaire's fancy manure barge was a hoot! His disguise as a bilge rat failed miserably in fooling the FBI.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.36.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.31.51 AM.png

Bam Bam has been sort of a sentient version of Rudy among the jack-booted trumptroopers.
He surprised me a bit recently -- well, at least as much as I can be surprised at this point.

On his podcast, he said that we could expect the return of Donald Trump not in 2024, but in 2022. This was Mr. Pillow / Dripping Rudy / Kraken Lady-level stuff, so now I'm not sure if he's cynically pulling the strings of the rubes (as I've been assuming) or if he really is actually down the rabbit hole.

Stay tuned, I guess.

He surprised me a bit recently -- well, at least as much as I can be surprised at this point.

On his podcast, he said that we could expect the return of Donald Trump not in 2024, but in 2022. This was Mr. Pillow / Dripping Rudy / Kraken Lady-level stuff, so now I'm not sure if he's cynically pulling the strings of the rubes (as I've been assuming) or if he really is actually down the rabbit hole.

Stay tuned, I guess.
Oooo! Oooo! Oooo!
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.50.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.55.38 AM.png
The Cry Baby Loser could challenge another eminently-indictable Floridian!

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.53.30 AM.png

His indicting Kushner, Manafort, and Junior for their clandestine session with Putin's agents in Trump Tower was delightful, of course:

View attachment 554519
“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit,
and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”
His "fleece the goons" for the Loser's fantasy erection was a merry caprice, indeed!

His hiding out on a Chinese billionaire's fancy manure barge was a hoot! His disguise as a bilge rat failed miserably in fooling the FBI.

Herr Nazi;

Can you provide links to these indictments of Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr.

No?

You're just lying?

Well, you're a Nazi - lying is what you vermin do.

The weeds have overgrown the yard so much at this point the only option is to scrape off the top soil entirely and lay down a new layer of sod.

Herr Nazi;

Can you provide links to these indictments of Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr.

No?

You're just lying?

Well, you're a Nazi - lying is what you vermin do.
It’s a fact they violated campaign finance laws but are protected from prosecution because they’re members of the ruling class.

Your fellow Nazi flat out lied.
Why are you calling Bam Bam a "liar"? He made it clear that he was expressing his personal opinion:

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and
I happen to think it’s all of that,
you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Why are you calling Bam Bam a "liar"? He made it clear that he was expressing his personal opinion:

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and
I happen to think it’s all of that,
you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Even here you lie. Bannon said the meeting, set up by DNC stooge Glenn Simpson was treasonous by Simpson and Clinton. You (rather the hate site that does your thinking for you) took out of context and dishonestly edited claims and combined them into the lie you now post.

Even here you lie. Bannon said the meeting, set up by DNC stooge Glenn Simpson was treasonous by Simpson and Clinton. You (rather the hate site that does your thinking for you) took out of context and dishonestly edited claims and combined them into the lie you now post.
Silly, silly boy.

I provided a verbatim quote from Bam Bam.

Trump supporters, yes. Lifelong conservatives? No.
it is essential to distinguish between the ideologically-motivated and the emotionally-driven weird worshippers of one dude, i.e., the RINOs of Trumpery.

Trump’s family flat out violated campaign laws.

Nope.

If you Nazis could prove anyone in Trump's family spit on a sidewalk you'd have them crucified.
Haven’t been indicted. They’re protected, above the law.

Bullshit. They've broken no laws and you Nazi filth have combed their garbage and sniffed their underwear searching for ANYTHING to persecute them for.

Now Hunter Biden on the other hand....

Forum List

Back