Steve Bannon does us a favor

Give him credit. He's at the core of what became Trumpism, and he knows that what he says on his show will be reported. The goal here is to dismantle the federal government as much as possible, and he intends to do it by force if needed. Literally.

So we can't say he didn't warn us.

I'd imagine many here are fully on board with this.

5p9xco.jpg

When Obama called for a civilian force to rival the military remind what you said?
Obama was not talking about a “security force” with guns or police powers. He was talking specifically about expanding AmeriCorps and the Peace Corps and the USA Freedom Corps, which is the volunteer initiative launched by the Bush administration after the attacks of 9/11, and about increasing the number of trained Foreign Service officers who populate U.S. embassies overseas.

Obama was not talking about a “security force” with guns or police powers. He was talking specifically about expanding AmeriCorps and the Peace Corps and the USA Freedom Corps, which is the volunteer initiative launched by the Bush administration after the attacks of 9/11, and about increasing the number of trained Foreign Service officers who populate U.S. embassies overseas.

That is what Conservatives fear

Give him credit. He's at the core of what became Trumpism, and he knows that what he says on his show will be reported. The goal here is to dismantle the federal government as much as possible, and he intends to do it by force if needed. Literally.

who is "us"?....

Now, do the Dems. It's 1000x more dangerous, but you vote for them, so go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back