Steve Bannon does us a favor

another who knows you are a democrat?....why do so many here think that?....could it be because you have moved pretty much left since 2011?...
On what issues, Harry?

You obviously pay rapt attention to my posts, so I'm sure you can list 'em.

So, list 'em. You're obviously dead set on derailing my thread.

On what issues, Harry?

You obviously pay rapt attention to my posts, so I'm sure you can list 'em.

So, list 'em. You're obviously dead set on derailing my thread.
since trump was president any issue being talked about here you seem to always side with the left....years ago you took many democrats to task with some of the shit they say....now?....years ago you used to say that both parties are pieces of shit mac.....what happened to you?....i cant believe that fucking donald trump turned you into a lefty....there has to be another reason....

since trump was president any issue being talked about here you seem to always side with the left....years ago you took many democrats to task with some of the shit they say....now?....years ago you used to say that both parties are pieces of shit mac.....what happened to you?....i cant believe that fucking donald trump turned you into a lefty....there has to be another reason....
So you can't provide any examples. You can't back up your words. You just want to emote.

This is why I don't bother. It's a waste of my time.

I wish you would stop trying to derail my thread, but there's not much I can do about that.

So you can't provide any examples. You can't back up your words. You just want to emote.

This is why I don't bother. It's a waste of my time.

I wish you would stop trying to derail my thread, but there's not much I can do about that.
you mean like you cant back up what you said about me liking trump?...like that?...

you mean like you cant back up what you said about me liking trump?...like that?...
As usual, you posted to me first. You'll notice I don't post to you first.

You tell me that I've moved to the Left, and yet you can't give examples on issues on which I actually have.

I don't know what you want. I can tell you that this is boring.

You tell me that I've moved to the Left, and yet you can't give examples on issues on which I actually have.

Be specific and cite with link where you took AOC, Pelosi, Schumer or any other democrat to task in say the last 2 months?

nice dance mac.....so you cant back up the shit you say about someone either.....and i did say this earlier....since trump was president any issue being talked about here you seem to always side with the left...pick a thread mac,anyone here that you are in and see who you are backing...

Be specific and cite with link where you took AOC, Pelosi, Schumer or any other democrat to task in say the last 2 months?
You want me to search through my posts for you?

Why? Do you really think your opinion of me is that important?

You guys really need to get me out of your heads. It's not a pleasant place to be.

nice dance mac.....so you cant back up the shit you say about someone either.....and i did say this earlier....since trump was president any issue being talked about here you seem to always side with the left...pick a thread mac,anyone here that you are in and see who you are backing...
Well yes. As I've said many times, we're in absolutely uncharted territory here. I've not seen anything like this in my lifetime, and I think this moment is a truly disturbing and worrisome time in our history. Not to mention a very, very troubling sign of where we are as a society and a culture.

As I've said many, many, many times. Many, many times.

You just keep attacking. I don't know why this is so important to you.

If you want to think I've moved left, do so. We both know you can't produce examples of actual issues on which I have.

Well yes. As I've said many times, we're in absolutely uncharted territory here. I've not seen anything like this in my lifetime, and I think this moment is a truly disturbing and worrisome time in our history. Not to mention a very, very troubling sign of where we are as a society and a culture.

As I've said many, many, many times. Many, many times.

You just keep attacking. I don't know why this is so important to you.

If you want to think I've moved left, do so. We both know you can't produce examples of actual issues on which I have.
so i guess you always agreeing with the lefties here on just about every thing means what?.....they are not part of the problems we face?...and like i have said many times here to you and few others.....prove i like trump....so i guess you have the same problem you say i have....

so i guess you always agreeing with the lefties here on just about every thing means what?.....they are not part of the problems we face?...and like i have said many times here to you and few others.....prove i like trump....so i guess you have the same problem you say i have....
I don't care if you like Trump or not. You keep bringing this stuff up about me, and you can't prove anything you're saying.

This is getting creepy. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to accomplish here.

I don't care if you like Trump or not. You keep bringing this stuff up about me, and you can't prove anything you're saying.

This is getting creepy. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to accomplish here.
You keep bringing this stuff up about me, and you can't prove anything you're saying.
well you say shit you cant prove either.....but just about every thread here you back the lefty posting it.....and you know exactly what i am trying to prove.....you aint no independent....

You keep bringing this stuff up about me, and you can't prove anything you're saying.
well you say shit you cant prove either.....but just about every thread here you back the lefty posting it.....and you know exactly what i am trying to prove.....you aint no independent....
Okay, great. Anything else? Are you done?

Give him credit. He's at the core of what became Trumpism, and he knows that what he says on his show will be reported. The goal here is to dismantle the federal government as much as possible, and he intends to do it by force if needed. Literally.

So we can't say he didn't warn us.

I'd imagine many here are fully on board with this.

Sad little Nazi Mac, lying about enemies of his beloved Reich.

Give him credit. He's at the core of what became Trumpism, and he knows that what he says on his show will be reported. The goal here is to dismantle the federal government as much as possible, and he intends to do it by force if needed. Literally.

So we can't say he didn't warn us.

I'd imagine many here are fully on board with this.

so shallow. You'll never understand the trump thing. It's ok, you don't like honest information. It isn't, nor was it ever about steve bannon. It was about lying political fks who are destroying our country. Trump just happened to speak in that tone.

Forum List

Back