Steve Bannon backs Biden's plan for economy....hmmmm???

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Biden’s ‘Buy American’ Plan: ‘I Tip My Hat to Them’

Bannon is just pointing out that Biden just echoed Trump

Yes, and he thinks it's brilliant.
That Biden caught them "flat footed".
"""Steve Bannon, architect of the 2016 Trump campaign, warned that former vice president Joe Biden’s new economic plan, which proposes a massive cash injection to “buy American,” is “very smart” and shows that President Trump’s reelection effort has been “caught flat-footed.”""""
LOLOLOL
400 billion over 4 years is not massive, Trump just put trillions into the economy. All Biden wants is to buy more trinkets from China putting people here out of work again like he and Obooba did
The unemployment rate declined for years under obama....
Trump achieved the lowest unemployment in history for certain groups.

Obama let faggots in the little girls room
The unemployment rate was going down years before trump took office. It simply continued that trend.
Everything is going up and down, Trump took unemployment to unheard of lows
It followed the same trend that started years before.
1594431474638.png

Not just 'Gina, not to spend federal money on any products not made here. Whenever possible that is.
I want to avoid crash diets that are difficult to maintain

the enemy here is china not western europe or japan

we can trade with nations that are not plotting to destroy us

Trade is one thing, the UNITED STATES federal government should buy American whenever possible.

Trade is one thing, the UNITED STATES federal government should buy American whenever possible.
I wish we could

The US military just signed $580 million dollar contract with Sig-Saur to replace the handguns in our inventory

that after the germans baring US companies from submitting bids to them for military procurement

so our allies do not always play fair either

I wish we could

The US military just signed $580 million dollar contract with Sig-Saur to replace the handguns in our inventory

that after the germans baring US companies from submitting bids to them for military procurement

so our allies do not always play fair either

We are not fair with our own people. That's the biggest shame of it. I do like me some sigs though!!!

So let me get this straight.... Republicans want to spend a lot and protect workers’ jobs... as the Democratic Party has made a priority for 100 years, and now that’s suddenly a Republican thing? Lol. Hey Republicans! Move over to pro choice now too! You can claim that as well, we don’t mind. Hahahahah.
A Dimbulb priority for 100 years..............and it's still a problem.

Hehe.

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

You'd think at least Joe could come up with something more ORIGINAL to steal!

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed.

It failed? We had the best economy of all time before Covid slowed it down!
You have some imagination. GDP growth went down drastically in 2019 and deficits went up to a trillion dollars. If you are spending a trillion dollars and gdp growth is only 2.1% it's pretty poor.
You just described most of the Barry Regime.

:oops8:
Deficits were way under a trillion the last few years of Obama. GDP growth was about the same the last 4 years of obama and first 4 of trump. But deficits were trending down for Obama and drastically up for Trump.
Nope.

More of your lies.

Deficits were rising when Barry left office.

Yeah a slight uptick, then a huge uptick when trump took over. Thanks for sharing, shows how bad trump has been.
2 years of rising deficits Barry turned over.

Another of your lies exposed.

:oops8:
Not according to your link....
More lies by you.

2016 bigger than 2015, 2017 bigger than 2016.

And before you spew more lies, 2017 is Barry’s budget.
So the trillion dollar deficit last year is the republican houses budget right?
Republicans don't run the House you blithering idiot.

You are clueless.

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!
He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....
He was under audit...pay attention and lets be real can we? its not as if the dems ever would have read his returns fairly and without malice and you freaking know it....so go play your time games with someone else....you ain't getting them and by the time the NY DA gets them Trump will be well into his 2nd term or maybe after his 2nd term....so you can just forget about it....
You morons will believe anything. Moron is wasting tax dollars and court time fighting showing his taxes. Nobody should be surprised the country is such a mess.
Nazi Pelousy initiated the lawsuit, Stupid.

she is the one wasting tax dollars, dummy.
He's the moron who won't just give them up as promised. Why do you like being lied to so much?

He didn’t go to court, Moron.

You lose again.

Yeah it wasn't in the supreme court or anything.

The DA took it to court, Moron.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

You'd think at least Joe could come up with something more ORIGINAL to steal!

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed.

It failed? We had the best economy of all time before Covid slowed it down!

Trump's fault.
Captain Clorox could have gotten ahead of it but instead he ran like a little girl away from it.
Justin Trudeau took the bull by horns:
Canada: 107,000 cases, 8,759 deaths
THAT is leadership.
Canada: 107,000 cases, 8,759 deaths

Raw numbers mean nothing. Canada's population is next to nothing.

Their death rate is TWICE what the US death rate is, Moron.

Coronavirus Updates (COVID-19) Deaths & Cases per 1M Population | RealClearPolitics

So the trillion dollar deficit last year is the republican houses budget right?
Republicans don't run the House you blithering idiot. You are clueless.

Don't you just LOVE people who wave their "smarts" in your face who talk like idiots?

Brain357 never tells anyone that the "brain" he has came out of a field mouse.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Biden’s ‘Buy American’ Plan: ‘I Tip My Hat to Them’

Isn't that the same plan Trump has?

Why, yes it is.

Biden's plan does not include building America's manufacturing base back to a semblence of it's former self. Trmp's plan does. In truth if Biden says he's been a leader for the last 47 years, why have we lost so many manufacturing companies of all shapes and sizes to China?

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Forum List

Back