Stephen A Smith thanks God he was vaccinated WHEN HE CAUGHT Covid 19.

Seems he had mild symptoms like most vaccinated people

Like most unvaccinated people too.

You do realize it has a 99.9% survival rate among healthy people right?

Yes
You are healthy until you are not

An overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated

You may have been healthy before you caught COVID, not afterwards

An overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated
1640129818286.jpeg

~S~

Less if you do not 'eff with your immunological system
~S~
My wife who does retail work at different stores like Walmart, has had the first vaccine and is around strangers all the time. I haven't had the vaccine --I've never even had a flu shot and in my work am rarely in close contact with people, but I could catch it from her.

So I'll keep you posted, unless I die before her.

Like most of the elite Democrat/woke/MSM media...

if the leftists get COVID, it's an unfortunate occurrence. It's slightly reported, brushed under the rug, and we move on.

If a Conservative gets COVID, it's because they're anti-science, reckless, and want to kill people. It's some important reckoning on Conservatism, and we need to lead the news with it for a week.

It's amazing to watch Joe Biden and such continue to lecture while all of his triple vaxxed supporters get COVID, yet try to say this is the unvaccinated's fault. So many top level Democrats and MSM activists have gotten COVID, yet they condemn those who get it that are Conservative, or blame Conservatism for something that is being spread by both the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

It's so uniting. Remember that guys? The media said Joe Biden was going to unite the country. Well, he's basically cast out half of the country that believes in liberty over authoritarian decree as immoral pieces of crap. What a soft, compassionate, lovable guy.

Like most of the elite Democrat/woke/MSM media...

if the leftists get COVID, it's an unfortunate occurrence. It's slightly reported, brushed under the rug, and we move on.

If a Conservative gets COVID, it's because they're anti-science, reckless, and want to kill people. It's some important reckoning on Conservatism, and we need to lead the news with it for a week.

It's amazing to watch Joe Biden and such continue to lecture while all of his triple vaxxed supporters get COVID, yet try to say this is the unvaccinated's fault. So many top level Democrats and MSM activists have gotten COVID, yet they condemn those who get it that are Conservative, or blame Conservatism for something that is being spread by both the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

It's so uniting. Remember that guys? The media said Joe Biden was going to unite the country. Well, he's basically cast out half of the country that believes in liberty over authoritarian decree as immoral pieces of crap. What a soft, compassionate, lovable guy.
FOUR hour testing lines at the airports now.*
Have you seen the lines of masked lunatics in New York City , standing in the cold for 3 to 4 hours--JUST to be tested !?:71::71:
*That's international flights

Last edited:
Yes
You are healthy until you are not

You may have been healthy before you caught COVID, not afterwards
The overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths are elderly with several health conditions such as heart disease, obesity, and diabetes.

If you are in that category you may want to get the vaccine.

Forum List

Back