What's new

Steady Leadership - Mike Bloomberg for President (Bloomberg Claims Heir to Obama Legacy)

The Purge

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, that would seem to seal Mikey's fate.....even Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Biden can't seem to get HIS BFF and president to say anything like that for him!

Youtube/Bloomberg Campaign ^ | Feb 4, 2020 | Bloomberg Campaign
"I'm Mike Bloomberg and I approve this message." Does Obama? Bloomberg Ad Claims Obama Legacy (30 secs)

Wonder how much the Surrender Monkey got from ZILLIONAIRE Doomberg for letting him RUN with that endorsement...you KNOW the Manchurian muslim didn't allow THAT without a large amount of dinero being placed into a well concealed account, probably somewhere in the muslim world!

BS Filter

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much John Mellencamp is getting paid by Bloomberg?

MarathonMike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The DNC will pick whoever they think has a prayer of beating Donald Trump. And remember, good old Mike Bloomberg is ready to throw hundreds of millions around to make it happen. And who knows, a few million under the table might help the DNC make their choice. ;)

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bloomberg = Total Democratic Party/Fake Media sell-out ...

So Yup, Sell Out .. :laughing0301:

Zorro!

Gold Member
Reaction score
The DNC will pick whoever they think has a prayer of beating Donald Trump. And remember, good old Mike Bloomberg is ready to throw hundreds of millions around to make it happen. And who knows, a few million under the table might help the DNC make their choice. ;)
Well, the price may have just gone from a few to a handful.

HE’S GOING TO HAVE TO SPREAD MORE MONEY AROUND THE MEDIA AND THE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP TO GET PAST THIS: Bloomberg says many ‘black and Latino males’ don’t ‘know how to behave in the workplace,’ in newly uncovered 2011 video.

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days