Stay the fuck off tweeter

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
If President Trump would stay to fuck off tweeter he would be doing a ton better. Tweeter is built for impulse knee jerk reactions that are made with little thought of the consequences. Many people, both famous and not, have gotten in trouble.

Trump is the master of this. Even he most ardent supporters shake their heads at his tweets. Why can't he see it is ruining his Presidency and only gives fuel to his distractors!

A few numbnutz football players took a knee, the leader was out of football with a ton of lesser QBs getting jobs. But the impulsive child had to weigh in instead of ignoring it. Then it escalated! The NFL will be the loser, but it is another distractor caused by Trump's tweets!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If President Trump would stay to fuck off tweeter he would be doing a ton better. Tweeter is built for impulse knee jerk reactions that are made with little thought of the consequences.

Asking Trump not to tweet is like asking a cat not to meow. The only thoughts in his head are "knee jerk reactions that are made with little thought of the consequences." Twitter is tailor made for him! He's stupid, but he's not so stupid he doesn't know that.

President is cool , i and most Deplorables hope that he keeps doing everthing that he has been doing for the rest of his 4 years and keeps tweeting in his second term .

I've been more concerned about the reaction from NK to his recent insults against Rocket Man. However, I was somewhat consoled this a.m. when an article in my local paper said that NK has declared war on the US twice before in recent history. I don't remember exactly when, but obviously nothing came of it.

as trump waits for the facts before making a statement, i cannot see the problem. his tweets are most probably the result of exhaustive fact finding, rigorous debate, and wordsmithing to convey his wisdom in less than 140 characters. WINNING!

If President Trump would stay to fuck off tweeter he would be doing a ton better. Tweeter is built for impulse knee jerk reactions that are made with little thought of the consequences.

Asking Trump not to tweet is like asking a cat not to meow. The only thoughts in his head are "knee jerk reactions that are made with little thought of the consequences." Twitter is tailor made for him! He's stupid, but he's not so stupid he doesn't know that.
I really like the way Pogo put it in a thread yesterday:
It's that ginormous EGO running his mouth, yet again. That's all it is. He heard his Pavlovian dogs salivating and he fed them more meat. Never thought it through.

"He heard his Pavlovian dogs salivating and he fed them more meat." If you watch the rally in Alabama, that's exactly what it was. He instinctively knows how to please his crowd of deplorables. I thought Hillary was wrong using that label back a year ago, but you know what? They have been proving themselves to be exactly that.

I've been more concerned about the reaction from NK to his recent insults against Rocket Man. However, I was somewhat consoled this a.m. when an article in my local paper said that NK has declared war on the US twice before in recent history. I don't remember exactly when, but obviously nothing came of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- i can see the 'norks' declaring war out of frustration and humiliation and that ok with me . Its best to destroy the 'norks' now rather then to have to fight them in 10 years when they will probably be stronger . Next we need to send USA Bombers over the 'norks' like we did a day or 2 ago . That total disrespect really rattled the norks . ---------------------------- which big city in the USA do you reside in OldLady ??

Last edited:

I really like the way Pogo put it in a thread yesterday:
It's that ginormous EGO running his mouth, yet again. That's all it is. He heard his Pavlovian dogs salivating and he fed them more meat. Never thought it through.

"He heard his Pavlovian dogs salivating and he fed them more meat." If you watch the rally in Alabama, that's exactly what it was. He instinctively knows how to please his crowd of deplorables. I thought Hillary was wrong using that label back a year ago, but you know what? They have been proving themselves to be exactly that.
----------------------------------------------------- well , ok with me if it makes you feel better and calms yer emotions OldLady !!

President is cool , i and most Deplorables hope that he keeps doing everthing that he has been doing for the rest of his 4 years and keeps tweeting in his second term .

Silly man thinks this guy is going to last a full term.
--------------------------------------------- yeah , i think so , also hope so Joe . Also like to see Trumps reelection in a couple of years . --------------- Russia , Putin , Putin , Russia eh Joe .:afro:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- i can see the 'norks' declaring war out of frustration and humiliation and that ok with me . Its best to destroy the 'norks' now rather then to have to fight them in 10 years when they will probably be stronger . Next , we need to send USA Bombers over the 'norks' like we did a day or 2 ago . That total disrespect really rattled the norks . ---------------------------- which big city in the USA do you reside in OldLady ??
Nowhere near one, Pismoe, but my concern is not just for my own precious fanny.

If President Trump would stay to fuck off tweeter he would be doing a ton better. Tweeter is built for impulse knee jerk reactions that are made with little thought of the consequences. Many people, both famous and not, have gotten in trouble.

Trump is the master of this. Even he most ardent supporters shake their heads at his tweets. Why can't he see it is ruining his Presidency and only gives fuel to his distractors!

A few numbnutz football players took a knee, the leader was out of football with a ton of lesser QBs getting jobs. But the impulsive child had to weigh in instead of ignoring it. Then it escalated! The NFL will be the loser, but it is another distractor caused by Trump's tweets!

i believe you mean twitter.

for something you hate so much, you don't even know what it's called. as for trump, just don't listen. i've managed to filter out twitter since it came alive. you can too. unless you're diggin up reasons to be mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- i can see the 'norks' declaring war out of frustration and humiliation and that ok with me . Its best to destroy the 'norks' now rather then to have to fight them in 10 years when they will probably be stronger . Next , we need to send USA Bombers over the 'norks' like we did a day or 2 ago . That total disrespect really rattled the norks . ---------------------------- which big city in the USA do you reside in OldLady ??
Nowhere near one, Pismoe, but my concern is not just for my own precious fanny.
-------------------------------------------------- well , if the 'norks' are smart they will use 'emp' so no one is safe if they rely on any modern electrically run appliances or contraptions OldLady .

Not that I want to try to help Trump. He doesn't accept any help.. But you nailed it. Put DOWN the tweeter... Take the time to COMMUNICATE the idea. So that folks don't GUESS -- what you REALLY meant.

Not that I want to try to help Trump. He doesn't accept any help.. But you nailed it. Put DOWN the tweeter... Take the time to COMMUNICATE the idea. So that folks don't GUESS -- what you REALLY meant.
Translation: Release it through the left wing media filters first. Hellary by a landslide!! LOL

Trump's Tweets aren't his problem.

His problem is that he is intellectually, morally, and completely unsuited for the presidency.

The Tweets are just a symptom of the problem.
Next time the DNC should not pick a morally, ethically, integrity, honesty-bankrupt, career corrupt self-serving criminal politician who deserved to be in prison instead of on the ballot due to rigged primaries, election fraud, debate cheating, and protection by the FBI and Obama administration to be their nominee.

As Barry stated:
- "Elections have consequences"

and

- "If you want something different WIN SOME ELECTIONS"

Damn, that Karma is a Bit@h, right?! :p

What you are really worried about is that the Democratic Party is now indelibly marked as anti-American. Unless things change drastically, the 2018 elections will be a disaster for the Democrats.

What you are really worried about is that the Democratic Party is now indelibly marked as anti-American. Unless things change drastically, the 2018 elections will be a disaster for the Democrats.
Don't rule them out. Ryan, McConnell, McCain, and other GOP are campaigning hard for them. :p

Trump's Tweets aren't his problem.

His problem is that he is intellectually, morally, and completely unsuited for the presidency.

The Tweets are just a symptom of the problem.

Three years from now, trump will still be thrashing around, he will have completely destabilized the planet and people will still be saying he should stop twitting and act presidential.

Bet on it!

Forum List

Back