Now is not the time to become a children-corrupting faggot. PS: It never has been, and never will be.

There is nothing corrupting about the ad. And only closeted homosexuals are fond of calling others faggots, ain't that right Mary?

Are you a State Baby? Were you raised by the State? There's plenty wrong with that ad.

Nope and Trump could make that very same ad (with the exception that he would be kissing Ivanka) and you'd be calling it tame.
Fuck no.

Incest(along with pedophilia) are already starting to become mainstream in left wing circles, and Trump would be only further contributing to it as the only person capable of possibly saving the culture.

I don't know what you watch on tv but incest and pedophilia are not becoming mainstream and it's Trump who has said all that weird shit about his daughter. Not really sure what your point is, giggles.
How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest

No you don't -- you can't both be a sycophant and have disgust for Trump simultaneously -- an adultery expert.
I have complete and total disgust for President Trump as a person. Nothing but the highest respect for the job he has done as a president.

See, I'm not a partisan hack like you are. I can judge people unbiasedly based on their performance in their jobs. I don't let my personal feelings get in the way. A concept you emotional little snowflakes can't grasp.
dude, they all go watch Harvey Weinstein's movies. they are all hypocrites.

You've never seen a Harvey Weinstein movie? Doubtful.

Liberals aren't defending him either.
you go and pay for his movies. Isn't that supporting him?

There is nothing corrupting about the ad. And only closeted homosexuals are fond of calling others faggots, ain't that right Mary?

Are you a State Baby? Were you raised by the State? There's plenty wrong with that ad.

Nope and Trump could make that very same ad (with the exception that he would be kissing Ivanka) and you'd be calling it tame.
Fuck no.

Incest(along with pedophilia) are already starting to become mainstream in left wing circles, and Trump would be only further contributing to it as the only person capable of possibly saving the culture.

I don't know what you watch on tv but incest and pedophilia are not becoming mainstream and it's Trump who has said all that weird shit about his daughter. Not really sure what your point is, giggles.
How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest

The article is insane, it spends half it's time basically saying "don't laugh at this argument but...". Incest is entirely different from homosexuality and it's something you morons don't get. I haven't seen any liberals trying to legalize incest and neither have you.

However, I'm more interested in where the pedophilia angle comes in, that's the crime where there is a definitive victim. The legalization of gay marriage is once again, not in any way, shape or form linked to pedophilia or bestiality or whatever else Trump may or may not be into.

No you don't -- you can't both be a sycophant and have disgust for Trump simultaneously -- an adultery expert.
I have complete and total disgust for President Trump as a person. Nothing but the highest respect for the job he has done as a president.

See, I'm not a partisan hack like you are. I can judge people unbiasedly based on their performance in their jobs. I don't let my personal feelings get in the way. A concept you emotional little snowflakes can't grasp.

Do I? I don't think since the allegations have been blown wide open he's made any. I'm not sure I can even name a Weinstein produced movie and I doubt you're keeping a list either.

Fuck no.

The article is insane, it spends half it's time basically saying "don't laugh at this argument but...". Incest is entirely different from homosexuality and it's something you morons don't get. I haven't seen any liberals trying to legalize incest and neither have you.

However, I'm more interested in where the pedophilia angle comes in, that's the crime where there is a definitive victim. The legalization of gay marriage is once again, not in any way, shape or form linked to pedophilia or bestiality or whatever else Trump may or may not be into.
says the guy in the inner trump circle. LOL:anj_stfu:

Do I? I don't think since the allegations have been blown wide open he's made any. I'm not sure I can even name a Weinstein produced movie and I doubt you're keeping a list either.
I have no love for the man or his movies. in fact I don't go to movies.

Fuck no.

says the guy in the inner trump circle. LOL:anj_stfu:

Neat follow up.

Who has any 'love' for the man? And unless you never watch tv or steam movies I'm sure at one point or another you've put money in Weinstein's pocket.

I'm not really sure what your point is. Seeing a Weinstein movie 5 or 10 years ago makes someone a bad person? Is that the lame argument you're trying to make?

Who has any 'love' for the man? And unless you never watch tv or steam movies I'm sure at one point or another you've put money in Weinstein's pocket.

I'm not really sure what your point is. Seeing a Weinstein movie 5 or 10 years ago makes someone a bad person? Is that the lame argument you're trying to make?
that leftists are hypocrites.

Nice commercial. Considering all the terrible insults and language by Trump , u have a lot of never pretending that “pissed” is offensive.
so the left don't have any class. you should run on it then
Why not? Donald had no class, and he’s proud of it. And you support him no matter what
so you figure you want some attention too? dude, can't make it up. way to drop lower than low. you should watch out for low hanging fruit.:21:
So, Donald is low? Then why do you support him
Why? Because he treats government like business where results count. He's turned the economy around, brought unemployment to a record low and put our enemies and "allies" on notice that we won't stand for getting dicked. If you'll dig below the MSM BS, you'll find that despite all of the attacks, the administration has actually been getting a lot accomplished. It's far better than a condescending, lecturing President who bows to foreign powers and goes on apology tours. Once we get past this current age with the media we unfortunately have, history will not be kind to Obama who was one of the most ineffective Presidents in history.

They are not even attempting to "mate" you nitwit. They are animals. Of course they are going to engage in disgusting behavior (just like progressives - animals that engage in disgusting behavior!). This is like saying that dogs are "homosexual" because a female dog will sniff the butt of another female. Moron. :eusa_doh:

Disgusting to you maybe -- but those animals who are having sex with each other are NOT subsequently shunned by the rest of the species -- only you hypersensitive cucks get all bent out of shape over what two consenting adults do -- I bet you claim you are for "small government" too huh-- for someone who sucks as much Trump penis as you do, I would think you would have a bit of humility about gay men.

But keep the hate going....you should be use to being on the wrong side of history by now.
can't make it up. no sirreeee.

They are not even attempting to "mate" you nitwit. They are animals. Of course they are going to engage in disgusting behavior (just like progressives - animals that engage in disgusting behavior!). This is like saying that dogs are "homosexual" because a female dog will sniff the butt of another female. Moron. :eusa_doh:

Disgusting to you maybe -- but those animals who are having sex with each other are NOT subsequently shunned by the rest of the species -- only you hypersensitive cucks get all bent out of shape over what two consenting adults do -- I bet you claim you are for "small government" too huh-- for someone who sucks as much Trump penis as you do, I would think you would have a bit of humility about gay men.

But keep the hate going....you should be use to being on the wrong side of history by now.

Instead of replying without investing an opinion why don't you actually comment on the post? Can't make what up?

Instead of replying without investing an opinion why don't you actually comment on the post? Can't make what up?
well I don't take orders from any poster, and my post was my post. Why did you respond?

well I don't take orders from any poster, and my post was my post. Why did you respond?

I responded because I wanted to know what you disagreed with Biff on and I'm curious if you are able to articulate your point.

I responded because I wanted to know what you disagreed with Biff on and I'm curious if you are able to articulate your point.

When was the last time you got told you were derp? A month? A week? Yesterday? Today?

When was the last time you got told you were derp? A month? A week? Yesterday? Today?

That's not nice, Mary.

Fuck no.

The article is spot on.

If Hillary got elected incest would be well on its way to being legal(if it wasn’t already), as it is going to be in Germany. Millennials are mostly for incest, because the ONLY thing standing in its way is the possibility of birth defects, and as the article correctly states, people with birth defects are allowed to have children and most likely give their children those defects.

Pedophilia is being made socially acceptable via the “gay” toddlers in social media that are extemely popular in liberal circles, which largely chips away at the argument that kids can’t consent to sex. Not to mention the “love is love” campaign that shows 2 female minors that is floating around the internet without any sort of context.

With the legalization of pedophilia, incest and polygamy, bestiality will have nothing standing in its way.

Here is the left threatening the life of a precious little girl. She’s not even old enough to be aware of her system of government - much less the issues. And yet the left is so unhinged, so bat-shit crazy, so violent, that they threaten this adorable little girl.

DCE057BA-A525-47E1-A752-590C1E7428F8.jpeg

The left doesn’t even pretend not to be fascist extremists any more. Either bow down to their ideology are they will resort to violence (including against small children).

Donald Trump Jr.’s 4-year-old daughter threatened by TV writer: ‘We’re coming for Chloe, too’

Forum List

Back