Question for Jerry Brown and every pro immigration fool

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
Ok, California, for all of it's millionaires and billionaires has the highest poverty level in the nation, and as such a large portion of the population is living under a bridge or in a tent community. My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty. Second, since you are clearly failing these people who are either living on the streets or on the farmers property who uses them as slave labor, why do you want to let in more people that will end up living under bridges...……………….. The point is you can not care for those that you have, so why do you want more homeless, and is this moral

You should take a sociology class. People that drop out of society on purpose dont want jobs. Alot of them dont even want shelter.
Who would not want shelter?

And while there undoubtedly are some who don't want jobs, can we just assume that applies to all?

Ok, California, for all of it's millionaires and billionaires has the highest poverty level in the nation, and as such a large portion of the population is living under a bridge or in a tent community. My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty. Second, since you are clearly failing these people who are either living on the streets or on the farmers property who uses them as slave labor, why do you want to let in more people that will end up living under bridges...……………….. The point is you can not care for those that you have, so why do you want more homeless, and is this moral
psssttt, your xenophobia is showing. You are supposed to say "Pro illegal immigration" not "pro immigration"

You should take a sociology class. People that drop out of society on purpose dont want jobs. Alot of them dont even want shelter.

And while there undoubtedly are some who don't want jobs, can we just assume that applies to all?
Lots of homeless people are afraid or not interested in sleeping in shelters. You should educate yourself on this by taking a sociology class. I did.

No we cant assume it applies to all. Thats why I said alot. Just like you shouldnt assume the jobs that the immigrants do are jobs the homeless and the unemployed are willing to do.

Sadly there are a lot of people who don't want shelter.

When it is cold the police go around taking the homeless to a shelter. They are instructed to leave the people alone who fight them. The only alternative is to put them under arrest and drag them off.

They don't want to be told what to do even if it's get off the streets.

psssttt, your xenophobia is showing. You are supposed to say "Pro illegal immigration" not "pro immigration"

Typical liberal, either call you a racist, or resort to semantics-)

Would you ask the 30+ Republican governors why they don’t do anything about poverty in their states?

To what poverty do you specifically refer, and what would you have them do about it?

I agree; not to mention---------> How does a state create enough jobs, when for every job their policies create, they allow 3 illegals over the border?

If we listen to the Left, we need OPEN BORDERS. This means that by their standards, we need create a job for EVERY illegal of age that crosses the border, or we have to give them government subsidies.

Now excuse me, but how did Obysmal do with even keeping up with just the American population through policy on decent paying jobs?!?!?!?! Last I read, and I didn't believe it, so correct me if I am wrong...….we already have 20% of Mexicos population here; and that doesn't count how many from other countries.

So before anyone starts talking about OPEN BORDERS, they better come up with a plan to create jobs, and so far, the Left hasn't shown much of nothing on that front; at least good paying ones.

And if they are soooooooo concerned, why don't come out of mommy and daddy's basement, go across the border, and teach that government how to create jobs for their own citizens? I mean, these Leftists MUST be brilliant, just listen to all their grand plans, how they are correct, and everybody else is stupid! With brilliance like that, they should be able to create jobs everywhere with just a snap of their fingers. Doubt me? Well, look at the bang-up job Obysmal did!

Would you ask the 30+ Republican governors why they don’t do anything about poverty in their states?

But we aren't trying to import more poverty in and put it on the taxpayer.

Well, the first question was this:

“ My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty.”

30+ states have a GOP governor. Nearly every state has a major city that has a large number homeless persons…..

Is the same question being asked of GOP Governors?

So you are saying that the Mexicans that come here illegally are dropping out of society on purpose and are choosing to live under bridges...….

gotcha you have no answer

PS. Tell this to Jerry Brown because he is telling people that the illegals are coming here for a better quality of life, he just forgets about the storm drains from the freeway above and the piles of human waste nearby

Last edited:

To what poverty do you specifically refer, and what would you have them do about it?

The question in the op is this:

My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty

Ask the OP. We were told for years that the government doesn’t create jobs….apparently either that has changed or it just has changed for governors who happen to be members of the Democratic Party.

Which is it?

Will calling me names give jobs and homes to the millions of homeless in California?

Nope, but it shows that you have no answer and have no feelings for the entire families living under bridges with piles of human waste nearby.

But don't fret Jerry Brown doesn't care either, but he is lobbying for more piles of human waste.

My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty

Ask the OP. We were told for years that the government doesn’t create jobs….apparently either that has changed or it just has changed for governors who happen to be members of the Democratic Party.

Which is it?
The point is that California can not provide for the people there now, so why bring in millions more.

Is the reason to provide slave labor for Napa Valley?

Slavery is alive and well in California

My it's gotten quiet in here.

Last edited:
And I was sure that there was a liberal answer for why slavery and homelessness are acceptable in California

09California-Today-sd-master768.jpg

be1e37b5c02dceba032e97fcfb0f46f0.jpg

Home sweet home

Will it go away if you ignore it?

Which is it?

It's providing a business climate that facilitates the creation of jobs. Business is leaving California like the Jews left Egypt.

Which is it?

It's providing a business climate that facilitates the creation of jobs. Business is leaving California like the Jews left Egypt.

New York City has a homeless problem, so probably does every major city, but California is the onle State with that same problem

Forum List

Back