Wow. There are so many things to point out here - where to begin?

1. Madaleno here has absolutely no clue about President Trump's positions (nice job genius - you just ran on a platform of ignorance)

2. His entire platform is that he will get under the skin of President Trump. Leave it to a progressive to bring real solutions to the table! :eusa_doh:

3. In his campaign ad that will not only be seen by young children, but which also actually uses young children in the ad, he proudly declares that he "pisses off Trump". Nice language. Real mature. Real leadership.

Gay gubernatorial candidate launches ad aimed to ‘p**s off’ President Trump. But does it?

So what if young children see it? What is in it that "young children" shouldn't see?

Young children were once again exploited by a libtard in the making of that ad!

So if a campaign ad uses children it's exploitative? You sure you want to go with that?

With cussing in front of them, kissing a dude? What in the fuck is wrong with you?

"Pisses" is cussing? Did it violate FCC rules?

Nothing wrong with kissing another man.

So what if young children see it? What is in it that "young children" shouldn't see?
1. The vulgar language

2. Two men kissing

Do you really need this explained to you or are just trolling at this point?

The language is hardly vulgar. Nothing wrong with two men kissing. Unless you raise your children in a bubble, they are going to see people in same sex relationships.

1. The vulgar language

2. Two men kissing

Do you really need this explained to you or are just trolling at this point?

The language is hardly vulgar. Nothing wrong with two men kissing. Unless you raise your children in a bubble, they are going to see people in same sex relationships.
Should small children be exploited in political ads?

He won barely and needed the russians to rig the election.
Hey Tax Man - please allow Cristina Laila to illustrate how infinitely ignorant you are... :lmao:

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 4.31.23 PM.png

I'm sure some "shithole countries" have something to say about vulgarity. Trump is the original vulgarian.
I'm sorry - did President Trump say that in a political ad that he knew would be seen by children? If he did - I'm with you 100%. Well?

1. Madaleno here has absolutely no clue about President Trump's positions (nice job genius - you just ran on a platform of ignorance)

2. His entire platform is that he will get under the skin of President Trump. Leave it to a progressive to bring real solutions to the table! :eusa_doh:

3. In his campaign ad that will not only be seen by young children, but which also actually uses young children in the ad, he proudly declares that he "pisses off Trump". Nice language. Real mature. Real leadership.

Gay gubernatorial candidate launches ad aimed to ‘p**s off’ President Trump. But does it?

Are you doing satire or do you truly have zero self awareness?

He won barely and needed the russians to rig the election.
It was Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats who colluded with the Russians. It was foreigner Steele who colluded with the Russians to create the FAKE "Trump Dossier". It was then Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats who went through Perkins Coie to have the dossier purchased and distributed.

So in a roundabout way, you're right. President Trump did need the Russians to keep is somewhat close. Otherwise he would have obliterated Hitlery at the polls.

Young children were once again exploited by a libtard in the making of that ad!

So if a campaign ad uses children it's exploitative? You sure you want to go with that?

With cussing in front of them, kissing a dude? What in the fuck is wrong with you?

"Pisses" is cussing? Did it violate FCC rules?

Nothing wrong with kissing another man.

Nope. "Piss" isn't a curse at all. "Damn" is a curse. "Go to hell" is a curse. "Piss" is basic good old Anglo-Saxon terminology for the French "urine". Means exactly the same thing.

Buttsoiler and Maid Marion goin' all frou-frou. :gay:

Are you doing satire or do you truly have zero self awareness?
Neither. I'm doing what's called "telling the truth". I know, I know - it's a foreign concept to you dirt-bag progressives. But if you stick around long enough, you'll start to grasp it as you read my posts.

Trump never swears.

Oh, wait...

"I will bomb the shit out of them!"

"Grab them by the pussy!"

"Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now’”

Sure there is. It violates all laws of nature. There's a reason you don't see two male horses "mating" (ever).

I see why conservatives hate Science

Are there any homosexual animals?
They are not even attempting to "mate" you nitwit. They are animals. Of course they are going to engage in disgusting behavior (just like progressives - animals that engage in disgusting behavior!). This is like saying that dogs are "homosexual" because a female dog will sniff the butt of another female. Moron. :eusa_doh:

Only truth you are displaying to me is that you are a partisan hack who will ignore anything Trump does while clutching your pearls about everything else

You act like this guy said his daughter is a nice piece of ass -- relax

Snowflake...President Trump wasn't even running for office when that audio was taken - much less actually in office - much less actually making a political ad using it.

You continue to take stupid to unprecedented levels.

Snowflake...President Trump wasn't even running for office when that audio was taken - much less actually in office - much less actually making a political ad using it.

You continue to take stupid to unprecedented levels.

Ah, I see you have selective blindness:

"I will bomb the shit out of them!"

"Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now’?”

Only truth you are displaying to me is that you are a partisan hack who will ignore anything Trump does while clutching your pearls about everything else
Well, considering I was the ultimate "Never Trump" conservative before the election, that narrative doesn't hold up at all. Any other lies you'd like to attempt while I'm here?

Ah, I see you have selective blindness:
Ah...I see you just got caught lying (as always) and now you want to redirect the conversation as quickly as possible to me before people realize what a partisan hack and fraud you are.

Admit that bus audio was long before President Trump even ran for public office and that you were a partisan asshole for attempting to use that, and I will gladly address your other points.

Forum List

Back