Stay Classy, Donald.

How can he insist that the results of the election be certified when he KNOWS that millions of people voted illegally? He certainly
wants to investigate this before he assumes the office!

Tweeted moments ago.....a guy who wins with grace.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally3:30 PM · Nov 27, 2016

We officially have a troll as President. This is insane. Only could happen in this generation.
How else to bring down the dour serious trolling of feminism?

Wait, so you are saying the only way to win an argument now is to act like a 5th grader? Is that REALLY what our Presidency has come to? For fuck's sake this is embarrassing. The more times Trump goes on Twitter to make his dumb trolling statements, the less proud I am to call myself an American citizen. In Europe, people view a lot of Americans as loud mouth, overbearing, and arrogant, cowboys. That was always a stereotype... until now.

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally3:30 PM · Nov 27, 2016

We officially have a troll as President. This is insane. Only could happen in this generation.

Oh the irony. A man who transitioned to a woman telling women how to be women.

Wait, so you are saying the only way to win an argument now is to act like a 5th grader? Is that REALLY what our Presidency has come to? For fuck's sake this is embarrassing. The more times Trump goes on Twitter to make his dumb trolling statements, the less proud I am to call myself an American citizen. In Europe, people view a lot of Americans as loud mouth, overbearing, and arrogant, cowboys. That was always a stereotype... until now.
Well it took us 70 years to stoop that low but yes, it IS the only way.

Well it took us 70 years to stoop that low but yes, it IS the only way.

You are the very thing you decry.

It's over loons. Good grief....let it go already. Hillary Clinton is not now nor ever going to be POTUS.

Last edited:
As a guy that values results, I have to acknowledge that Trump's manner of communication has worked for him thus far. Perhaps it will continue to serve him, no matter how juvenile I find it.

I'm far more interested what his government spends and where it meddles. I will judge him by his actions alone. Tweets do not interest me.

Glenn Beck is absolutely nuts. He is certifiable. I'm not even sure what category he fits into. He's like if Jim Jones and Sean Hannity had a baby...

Sorry to hear that strong women intimidate you so much.

Forum List

Back