Watch Delusional Conservative Christian Fraud Speak In Tongues Because Trump Won

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Watch pastor John Kilpatrick, a Trump voting nutjob, lose his shit in a sermon and speak in tongues because Trump defeated "Jezebel" Hillary Clinton.

This is just....I'm speechless. You gotta see this one for yourself. This is the kind of people we're dealing with, folks.

Indeed religion is a form of mental illness, especially all the "Abrahamic" religions.

Based on the gear, there seem to be two bands that played or will play. Maybe he is simply invoking his inner Little Richard.

• Banned
Indeed religion is a form of mental illness, especially all the "Abrahamic" religions.

Based on the gear, there seem to be two bands that played or will play. Maybe he is simply invoking his inner Little Richard.

Sounds to me like he's invoking the demon inhabiting his body. He may be due for his annual exorcism.

Watch pastor John Kilpatrick, a Trump voting nutjob, lose his shit in a sermon and speak in tongues because Trump defeated "Jezebel" Hillary Clinton.

This is just....I'm speechless. You gotta see this one for yourself. This is the kind of people we're dealing with, folks.

Makes you think all the secessionist people have a point. How in the flying fuck are intelligent, educated people who have been exposed to diversity and other people's world views supposed to relate to people like this? A grown man babbling like a toddler...

I think the gap is too great.

Whatever that completely out of context video was about, at least she doesn't believe that she's being possessed by supernatural magic.

Whatever that completely out of context video was about, at least she doesn't believe that she's being possessed by supernatural magic.

Merely showing the Yin-Yang of things.

Whatever she believes, it is not of this world. :laugh:

Okay well, 1 minute is all I could take, Hillary's good for maybe 30 seconds...

Awww man....you didn't make it to the best parts...

So all Christianity is joke because you found one Pastor making a fool of himself?

No, Christianity is a joke because it's a fucking fairy tale stolen and plagiarized from other ancient mythology, but that's a different topic...

This particular pastor is making a mockery of his own religion, celebrating the win of a politician in a church while claiming it was the will of God.

It's time to evolve, people. These ancient religions and their man-made Gods are no longer serving you. They're making you fucking crazy.

Evolving would include tolerance of other beliefs.. soul or soulless, I got soul works for me, organized religion .. not so much..

Awww man....you didn't make it to the best parts...

Eh, why bother, your outrage was enough for me...

Forum List

Back