States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

He didn't betray the nation stupid. If it's a bad chemical, bravo President Clinton for getting those idiots to make it in China.

We should have a stock pile or something so we don't run out the next time Trump creates a global pandemic by telling people to not wear masks and come to his rallies.

He betrayed America to push Semiconductor manufacturing to China, which was bribing him. And now China clones the most sophisticated designs of Intel and Nvidia.

What was implemented wasn't free trade. Japan blocking American rice for instance means we don't have free trade. China blocks or heavily tariffs massive numbers of goods, including automobiles. There is nothing even remotely "free" about trade with China.
You idiot! Every country EXCEPT the USA protected their vital industries when they started trading with other countries. Why was the USA the only one to NOT protect our manufacturing industry? Our most important industry? Because they were heavily unionized. The corporations didn't like paying employees that well. Remember in the 2000's you cheered as those high paying union jobs went overseas? I do.

He betrayed America to push Semiconductor manufacturing to China, which was bribing him. And now China clones the most sophisticated designs of Intel and Nvidia.
You idiots loved it in the 2000's as jobs were fleeing the country for China and Mexico. You loved the cheap goods. You loved Walmart. Where did you think Walmart was getting all their shit from?

So now you hate Walmart?

Not true. Yes, the USA lost a lot of good paying blue collar jobs.

Thank you for admitting that.

But Corporations wanted that.

I don't think that they did. I think that they adjusted to it, and now are comfortable with working with or in the new environment. But The plan was that those jobs were always supposed to come back.

And your side defended it.

Correct. The Free Trade Ideology, believes(ed) that short term job losses would lead to higher productivity and competitiveness.

And were happy to go on the record making such claims and arguments.

Too late to bring them back.

Err, why?

And are you going to bring them back paying what they paid when they left? Nope. So leave those shitty blue collar jobs in China.

I'm certainly up for that. Sounds good to me. I support policy that would lead to it. Why don't you?

You idiot! Every country EXCEPT the USA protected their vital industries when they started trading with other countries. Why was the USA the only one to NOT protect our manufacturing industry? Our most important industry? Because they were heavily unionized. The corporations didn't like paying employees that well. Remember in the 2000's you cheered as those high paying union jobs went overseas? I do.

Yet you throw a tantrum because Trump moved to protect our vital interests...

What did you think of Gephardt?
Back when he served? I don't remember him actually.

Since his retirement from politics, Gephardt has become a significant lobbyist.

He also consults for DLA Piper, FTI Consulting and Goldman Sachs[4] and is a member of the ReFormers Caucus of Issue One.

What's Issue One?

Issue One is an American nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that seeks to reduce the role of money in politics.[4][5] It aims to increase public awareness of what it views as problems within the present campaign finance system, and to reduce the influence of money in politics through enactment of campaign finance reform.

If that makes you feel better about killing inconvenient human beings.

People use all kinds of retarded horseshit to justify killing.
I don't know anyone who believes that killings are NEVER justified. I don't recall if you are one those or one who refuses to take a stand either way.

Back when he served? I don't remember him actually.

Really? I remember when he ran for the dem presidential nomination. He was running on a Pro-American Trade and pro-union position that sounded like if he got the dem nomination, that it would have been tempting to me.

Cause it sounds to me like you WANT the end result of good Union manufacturing jobs, but you are so bitter that you don't want them, if it comes from a Republican Policy(s).

Really? I remember when he ran for the dem presidential nomination. He was running on a Pro-American Trade and pro-union position that sounded like if he got the dem nomination, that it would have been tempting to me.

Cause it sounds to me like you WANT the end result of good Union manufacturing jobs, but you are so bitter that you don't want them, if it comes from a Republican Policy(s).
I'll admit if he did something good. Intentions are not enough.

Donald Trump: In manufacturing, "I brought back 700,000 jobs. (Obama and Biden) brought back nothing."

PolitiFact’s ruling: False

I'll admit if he did something good. Intentions are not enough.

Donald Trump: In manufacturing, "I brought back 700,000 jobs. (Obama and Biden) brought back nothing."

PolitiFact’s ruling: False

Except you seem to be attacking him for even trying, or the very idea of it.

That's not reasonable and conflicts with a lot of what you say.

OK, a reasonable opinion. What about if the pregnancy puts the mother's life at risk?
We've discussed that. I'd be okay with that.

But I've also known two families who were advised to abort because they were told the mothers' life was endangered by the pregnancy. Both refused.

Both gave birth to healthy babies, and the mothers had no ill effects.

Forum List

Back