States Need an Electoral System to Protect the Rights of the Counties

Actually, we are a democracy. You clearly have no idea what a democracy is. You are sorely lacking in a proper education.

May I suggest some reading material?

democracy-in-america-book.jpg

Missed civics class I see.​

The U.S. is a Democratic Constitutional Republic

The U.S. is a Democratic Constitutional Republic, and Yes, It Matters - Intellectual Takeout

James Madison, the father of the U.S. Constitution and primary author of the Bill of Rights, repeatedly emphasized that the United States is a “republic” and not a “democracy.”

Michigan doesn't have a county of 100 people. There are other considerations. Farming communities shouldn't be controlled by Detroit. A mining county shouldn't be controlled by a county whose residents are 80% on the government dole. Counties wealthy in natural resources shouldn't be controlled by Wayne county
Mines are people too...

We are not a democracy. Why does every liberal believe we are.
Probably because they understand the concept of dictionaries.

I know, I know, what are dictionaries?

Wish I could help, but it would end up at a dictionary.

Have you ever googled "political map of 'your state'"?

Here's my state. Yet our governors are far left Democrats or RINO Republicans. Tiny sections of certain few counties dictate our governors. These governors don't represent the People of the state of Michigan

Show us your state

We just need better candidates. Trump sucks. Biden sucks. Obama, Romney, McCain and Clinton sucked.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back