Statement From Trump

I think he was a great potus, but now he is beginning to be an irritant and very whiney. He is losing his "umph" doing this crap.

I wish DeSantis would run.

Actually, I somewhat agree with you as I just finished telling Slade3200. I speak the truth and I don't go around telling people what they want to hear. As I'm not a robot and I can't think and speak for myself. Was Trump a great president? Yes.

Do I believe this election was stolen? Yes. Do I hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Yes. Do I think that Trump acts like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way sometimes? Also yes. I think he can be an asshole at times too, but it's like somebody on here already mentioned here before. (Although I forget who) If you have a plumber or a mechanic who is an asshole but can still get the job done and do what he or she was paid to do,.. then I say nothing else really matters.

Actually, I somewhat agree with you as I just finished telling Slade3200. I speak the truth and I don't go around telling people what they want to hear. As I'm not a robot and I can't think and speak for myself. Was Trump a great president? Yes.

Do I believe this election was stolen? Yes. Do I hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Yes. Do I think that Trump acts like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way sometimes? Also yes. I think he can be an asshole at times too, but it's like somebody on here already mentioned here before. (Although I forget who) If you have a plumber or a mechanic who is an asshole but can still get the job done and do what he or she was paid to do,.. then I say nothing else really matters.
Well I've made similar comments, not that particular one, but again, we know who trump is. Always have, he stood up against asshole politicians and for that I'm genuinely grateful. He was no politician, he was a businessman, he told the country what politicians lie about every hour of every day. His policies worked. Demofks and Rino's can't have that.

Well I've made similar comments, not that particular one, but again, we know who trump is. Always have, he stood up against asshole politicians and for that I'm genuinely grateful. He was no politician, he was a businessman, he told the country what politicians lie about every hour of every day. His policies worked. Demofks and Rino's can't have that.

Very true, and if the media wasn't always on his ass and twisting his words around to say things that he didn't, maybe he wouldn't act like such an asshole sometimes as you can hardly blame him for that.

Very true, and if the media wasn't always on his ass and twisting his words around to say things that he didn't, maybe he wouldn't act like such an asshole sometimes as you can hardly blame him for that.
exactly, other republicans just sniffle and walk away, Trump called them out. Fk I loved it.

Trump is trying to take credit for lowering Gas Prices and creating major energy facilities in the same sentence...

They are mutually exclusive...

Please explain how this was possible... Can people tell us these Energy Facilities he is taking credit for building?

He's making an ass of himself and will pull a shoulder muscle if he doesn't stop patting himself on the back. I squinted and did read where he said something about himself followed with "you favorite president".
Thats like running around singing "I'm so pretty, oh so pretty".
Yes, he was the fav but to say it himself....it smacks of self love aka narcissism.

He's making an ass of himself and will pull a shoulder muscle if he doesn't stop patting himself on the back. I squinted and did read where he said something about himself followed with "you favorite president".
Yes, he was the fav but to say it himself....it smacks of self love aka narcissism.

Sorry G. (If I may call you that that is.) If I knew how to make it bigger when making the snapshot I would, but the last thing I want to do is accidentally push something wrong and screw up my computer lol but this comment actually made me laugh. XD He does get pretty full of himself sometimes,.. and it really makes me laugh picturing him running and skipping around singing this. LMAO!!! At least he wasn't responsible for the deaths of thirteen people even if he does act like a jackass sometimes though. I still say fuck Joe Biden with a passion.

The majority of people trump has endorsed have lost their race. So trump definitely isnt hurting this guy.

You're delusional. You think Trump won the election. Take your meds.

You think the blabbering idiot currently residing in the white house actually won this election and you call me delusional? Here's a virtual hundred dollar bill. Use it to buy yourself a fucking clue. :rolleyes:

Usdollar100front.jpg

it's who he is and was. He is acting no different then when he was on the apprentice. Come on, that's him, and for me, so what!!!!!!

it's who he is and was. He is acting no different then when he was on the apprentice. Come on, that's him, and for me, so what!!!!!!

Yeah, I mean it doesn't affect how he is as a president,.. but you gotta admit, it's still kind of funny to picture him doing that. :p

I think you are mentally ill for believing trump won the election.
well he had the counts to win. see, the fact it took three days to collect enough illegal ballots to cheat the win for xiden, well there is that. good thing all the judges were either threatened or bribed, one or the other to throw out all the complaints of fraud. And there's that.

Forum List

Back